Pickle to 3abn President, and Chairman of 3abn board

A READ ONLY forum. Please discuss letters and info in the 3abn OPEN DISCUSSION forum
Cynthia

Re: Pickle to 3abn President, and Chairman of 3abn board

Post by Cynthia »

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Possible way to win 3ABN critics.
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 20:21:19 -0600

Dear Bob,

Your e mails have revealed your true colors and have convinced me that you do not have the interest of 3abn at heart. I am requesting that you do not post my recent communications ANYWHERE. These have been sent to you as private correspondence and were not intended to be for the public use. I will not be responding further to your inquiries.

Walt

Walter Thompson MD
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Re: Possible way to win 3ABN critics.
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 21:45:04 -0600
To: Walt Thompson

Walt? Why would you respond this way? What's wrong?

Specifically, in what way did I write anything that would give you the idea that I don't have the interest of 3ABN at heart?

Walt, I was gearing up to defend you and your decisions all I could, but how can I do that if you react in this way?

As far as not posting your communications, how can I not do that without perpetuating this horrendous he said, she said situation we presently have? It's this super secrecy policy that has created the crisis 3ABN now finds itself in. Only by humbly acknowledging wrong wherever wrong has been done, which as you know is our Christian duty and is a requirement for divine forgiveness wherever sin is involved, can confidence in 3ABN be restored.

You acknowledged that you made the mistake of not contacting the alleged victims, their families, and the associations when invited to do so in 2003. It takes a real man to do that. And people need to see that you aren't afraid to do that. And if anyone is inclined to be harsh toward you for that mistake, then I will do what I can to stop their unkind criticisms.

In what way is that not having 3ABN's interest at heart? What specifically in your communications are you ashamed for people to see?

Bob
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

To reply to this topic click here to go to this thread in the 3abn open discussion forum:
Pickle to 3abn President, and Chairman of 3abn board
~ Cindy