Overview of December 3ABN schedule

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to disuss 3ABN broadcasts, programs, projects, and upcoming events.
Criticism and debating in this forum will not be accepted

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Donna

Overview of December 3ABN schedule

Post by Donna »

Thursday Live Schedule. Time: Thursday at 8:00 p.m. CST.

Dec. 4 “Free Indeed,” from New Castle and Pendleton, IN, Correctional Facilities.

Dec. 11 Dr. Raja Tooma, Donald Curtis: “Helping Hands in Haiti.”

Dec. 18 3ABN Behind the Scenes

Dec. 25 Shelton Family Holiday Music Special

Dec. 17-21 Live Generation of Youth for Christ Conference, San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, California. Wed.-Sat. 7:00-8:30 p.m.; Sat. 9:00-12:30 noon CDT.

Dec. 31 3ABN New Year’s Eve Special, 8:00 p.m.-1:00 a.m. CDT
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
Sam

Re: Overview of December 3ABN schedule

Post by Sam »

Did anyone see the Shelton Family Holiday Special? It aired last night and will air again Sunday at 3pm Central time and Tuesday at 8 am. It made my heart glad to see the Shelton Family together, enjoying themselves and still working for Jesus despite all the ridiculous attacks. Hope Pickle and Joy saw it too so they can see they have done no more than waste their time the last 2 years. Yes, after watching the family with their children and their grandchildren and seeing how they relate to one another, PickledJoy tales of the big scary horrendous Shelton's are good for a huge laugh!
Cynthia

Re: Overview of December 3ABN schedule

Post by Cynthia »

Sunny wrote:Did anyone see the Shelton Family Holiday Special? It aired last night and will air again Sunday at 3pm Central time and Tuesday at 8 am. It made my heart glad to see the Shelton Family together, enjoying themselves and still working for Jesus despite all the ridiculous attacks. Hope Pickle and Joy saw it too so they can see they have done no more than waste their time the last 2 years. Yes, after watching the family with their children and their grandchildren and seeing how they relate to one another, PickledJoy tales of the big scary horrendous Shelton's are good for a huge laugh!
I did!

I personally loved the Shelton Family Christmas special. I watched it with my Mom on christmas night. Coming from a very large family we were both impressed at how blessed their family is.

Hopefully I can record it when it is shown again, as Danny invited all to do so and share with friends, brethren and enemies alike.

Smiles and hugs,
..ian
~ Cindy