3ABN at the GC Session

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to disuss 3ABN broadcasts, programs, projects, and upcoming events.
Criticism and debating in this forum will not be accepted

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Penny

3ABN at the GC Session

Post by Penny »

I have been watching the GC Session programming on 3ABN and on Hope Channel in the evenings. It is such a blessing and so inspirational to see the reports from the world divisions and to hear the preaching as part of the evening line up.

CA and Jim's evening reports of the results of the nominating committee's work during the day have been informative and appreciated. I especially am grateful for the years of experience within the church organization that CA and Jim bring to the table and their explanations of church processes etc. This helps to make the workings of the church clearer to a lay person like myself.

Their selection of a place to broadcast from...was excellent! The regular programming from inside the dome was complemented by the outdoor setting for 3ABN's nightlight program.

And it nearly brought tears to my eyes to see Ted and Nancy Wilson interviewed on 3ABN! Won't it be wonderful when 3ABN and the church are working together in greater harmony? Afterall 3ABN and the church are both on the same mission...sharing the gospel of Jesus!

edited to correct grammar only
Penny
Truth

Re: 3ABN at the GC Session

Post by Truth »

I agree Penny. Those meetings have been wonderful, especially on 3ABN as you spoke about. I have never had the privilege of attending GC meetings such as these and so having 3ABN report on them has been a wonderful blessing!!

I do know that the 3ABN booth has been amazingly BUSY - nearly overrun with people. I saw the picture on Facebook and you couldn't begin to see any of the dozen people working there because of all the people crowding around.
Truth

Re: 3ABN at the GC Session

Post by Truth »

Today I watched on 3ABN the interview between our new GC President & his wife and Elder Jim Gilley, Danny Shelton and CA Murray. It was a wonderful interview as Elder Wilson commended Elder Gilley and Danny Shelton about the wonderful goals and ideals of 3ABN as they continue to preach the 3-angels messages.

Then we listened again to that wonderful sermon preached by Elder Wilson at the GC meetings in Atlanta two weeks ago. I am so grateful to this man for his leadership and that he brought out the basic truths of the Bible our church has always believed. I am thankful for this solid Leader and for his wife who stands behind him. He will need our prayers & support in the weeks and months ahead as he leads our Church in these times we live in.