3ABN Homecoming

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to disuss 3ABN broadcasts, programs, projects, and upcoming events.
Criticism and debating in this forum will not be accepted

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Truth

3ABN Homecoming

Post by Truth »

You will be blessed to watch beginning at 8 p.m. Thursday night through the week-end. Many good speakers and wonderful music. My favorite singers are: Tammy Chance, Melody Firestone and Reggie & Ladye Love Smith.

This promises to be a HUGE blessing!!

How thankful I am as a Seventh-day Adventist to have this wonderful TV station.

More information below at the link

http://3abncampmeeting.org/schedule.html
mrst53

Re: 3ABN Homecoming

Post by mrst53 »

Do you know what channel this is on- with Direct TV -East coast?
Donna

Post by Donna »

mrst53,

You will need to contact Direct TV in your locality to see if they carry 3ABN.

It is not a choice on Direct TV in our area. Hopefully we will have it someday soon. In the mean time I watch it on my computer by going to www.3ABN.org. Once you have it on your screen just click on the picture 2 times and you will be able to view it full screen.

Donna
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
mrst53

Post by mrst53 »

thanks,Donna
Donna

Post by Donna »

I have been richly blessed by the entire Home Coming campmeeting program. Looking forward to the next talk by Pastor Blanco entitled, "The Listening Ones," in just a few minutes.
Truth wrote:You will be blessed to watch beginning at 8 p.m. Thursday night through the week-end. Many good speakers and wonderful music. My favorite singers are: Tammy Chance, Melody Firestone and Reggie & Ladye Love Smith.

This promises to be a HUGE blessing!!

How thankful I am as a Seventh-day Adventist to have this wonderful TV station.

More information below at the link

http://3abncampmeeting.org/schedule.html
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.