"Homecoming" 3ABN 2008 Fall Camp meeting

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to disuss 3ABN broadcasts, programs, projects, and upcoming events.
Criticism and debating in this forum will not be accepted

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Donna

"Homecoming" 3ABN 2008 Fall Camp meeting

Post by Donna »

Personally, I recommend 3ABN Camp meeting as a wonderful time for the family of God to draw spiritually together and receive of His blessings. There is nothing like being their in person but if circumstances do not allow, it will be aired live on 3ABN this year. May all of us, where ever we are, be prayerfully singing from our hearts, "We Gather Together to Ask the Lord's Blessings."

3ABN Camp Meeting-Sept. 25th-27th
"Homecoming"

SCHEDULE:

Thursday, September 25, 2008
8:00-10:00pm Program T. Marshall Kelly
Hosted by:
Jim Gilley & Danny Shelton

Friday, September 26, 2008
9:00-10:00am Seminar John Lomacang

10:30-11:30am Seminar Dr. Kay Kuzma

Noon-1:00pm Seminar Hal Steenson

2:30-3:30pm Seminar Brenda Walsh

4:00-5:00pm Seminar Leonard Westphal
East Meeting Room

7:00-9:00pm Program T. Marshall Kelly
Hosted by:

Saturday, September 27, 2008
9:30-10:45am Sabbath School Program Kids Time Live
Hosted by:
Brenda Walsh

11:00-12:30am Worship Service Jim Gilley
Hosted by:

2:30-4:00pm Afternoon Program CA Murray
Hosted by:

7:00-9:00pm Evening Program T. Marshall Kelly
Hosted by:
Jim Gilley & Danny

MUSICAL GUESTS:

Tammy Chance
Steve Darmody
Melody Firestone
Herman Harp
T. Marshall Kelly
Kateena LeForge
John Lomacang
CA Murray
Danny Shelton

GUIDED TOURS:

During Camp Meeting there will be guided tours of the Production Center on:

Friday 4:00-5:00pm
Saturday 4:15-5:15pm
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
Donna

Re: "Homecoming" 3ABN 2008 Fall Camp meeting

Post by Donna »

If you were not able to have attended the fall campmeeting I encourage you to look for reruns of it. It was truly a spiritual feast! Each speaker's message and the musical offerings were filled with the Holy Spirit pointing us to our Lord and Saviour and longing for us to partake of the blessings He extends to us.
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
Sam

Post by Sam »

Donna wrote:If you were not able to have attended the fall campmeeting I encourage you to look for reruns of it. It was truly a spiritual feast! Each speaker's message and the musical offerings were filled with the Holy Spirit pointing us to our Lord and Saviour and longing for us to partake of the blessings He extends to us.
I attended the campmeeting and can say first hand it was an extremely uplifting and spiritual experience. People were thrilled, once again, to see Danny take such an active part in the services. He and Jim G make a great team.
Penny

Post by Penny »

Donna wrote:If you were not able to have attended the fall campmeeting I encourage you to look for reruns of it. It was truly a spiritual feast! Each speaker's message and the musical offerings were filled with the Holy Spirit pointing us to our Lord and Saviour and longing for us to partake of the blessings He extends to us.
Donna - Thanks for putting up the program listing. I couldn't attend and neither could I watch the programs this weekend. I'll be looking out for the reruns and watching then and hoping and planning to get to the spring campmeeting next year.
Penny