Be Encouraged, God is with 3ABN -- and New 3ABN Programming

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to disuss 3ABN broadcasts, programs, projects, and upcoming events.
Criticism and debating in this forum will not be accepted

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Donna

Be Encouraged, God is with 3ABN -- and New 3ABN Programming

Post by Donna »

All around us we are seeing the financial, weather, political, wars and rumors of wars, disease, and moral signs of the end. In the so called Christian forums we are witnessing, what looks like, how those within are working against the church, God’s people, even more than those who are without. It sickens us to see the hateful, vile, and vicious lies told against our brothers and sisters. Even more so when we know that what is done against another is done against our Lord Jesus Christ. They do not know what they do. According to all that has been going on we can know that this is the work of the enemy who in the end time goes about like a roaring lion seeking whom he may devour.

Are we to fear, be discouraged or grow weary? No, because we have our Lord and Saviour who has defeated the enemy and is helping us. We can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. We are to be preparing ourselves and those in the world to be ready for His soon return. We can do that if we are keeping our eyes upon the Lord and allowing Him to work in us for us and through us for others. One of the greatest instruments working for the Lord in these last days is 3ABN. God’s people all over the world are hearing the gospel message of truth and being called out of the world in greater and greater numbers. God has opened doors widely all over the world to the access of 3ABN so that His people will be able to receive His undiluted truth to counteract the diluted truth that is in the world. If I did not say that as Danny usually says it I apologize.

We can sustain 3ABN and the workers all over the world for 3ABN by our prayers, financially and by our words and deeds. May our examples always be Christlike.

During the fall camp meeting I heard facts of what God is doing through 3ABN and I hope to be able to relate some of them to those who read here as an encouragement to “keep on keeping on”, as Jim Gilley says. I will begin with the following:

January l, 2009 will begin a 24/7 channel devoted to children’s programs. “Let the children come unto me.” Isn’t that wonderful!!
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
Cynthia

Re: Be Encouraged, God is with 3ABN -- and New 3ABN Programming

Post by Cynthia »

Donna wrote:All around us we are seeing the financial, weather, political, wars and rumors of wars, ....

January l, 2009 will begin a 24/7 channel devoted to children’s programs. “Let the children come unto me.” Isn’t that wonderful!!
Yes it is! So much, too much, junk and mind control out there for young minds on TV, and in the world in general. I firmly think parents need to be in control of and censor their own homes.

I admit I am one who doesn't mind watching, as one example, reruns of Tiny Tots for Jesus on 3abn, (smile) but it is very nice to know that new programs and an alternative will be available now for both the kids and us adults. :D

It seems to me I remember the new vice pres. of 3abn- Mollie Steenson saying, that all but a couple thousand dollars had been donated by one donor, and she was so excited about that she forgot to ask for the remainder, or even bring it up b4 the fall camp meeting.

I found that very amusing, but also think that those interested in helping out need to know they can do so by going to the 3abn website, and just click on donate and specify where they want their donations to go.
http://www.3abn.org/

Our Children, all children, are both a great blessing and responsibility from the Lord, we want to show them Jesus so they can truly love him for who he is.

..ian
~ Cindy
Stan

Post by Stan »

how does on report spam?
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Stan wrote:how does on report spam?
Well you just did :P. Thanks. The other option is to click on the "report this post" icon on the upper right hand corner of the spam post.
~ Cindy