Who owns Advent talk

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Cynthia

Re: Who owns Advent talk

Post by Cynthia »

Stan wrote:Here are the screen shots that I just took, of all the changes of ownership of this since day 1
Registrant:
c/o ADVENTTALK.COM
P.O. Box 821650
Vancouver, WA 98682
US

Registrar: NAMESDIRECT
Domain Name: ADVENTTALK.COM
Created on: 19-JAN-08
Expires on: 20-JAN-09
Last Updated on: 05-NOV-08

Administrative Contact:
ibxm5e@privacypost.com
c/o ADVENTTALK.COM
P.O. Box 821650
Vancouver, WA 98682
US
+1.360-449-5933

Technical Contact:
pxjwrj@privacypost.com
c/o ADVENTTALK.COM
P.O. Box 821650
Vancouver, WA 98682
US
+1.360-449-5933

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.BLUEHOST.COM
NS2.BLUEHOST.COM

hmmm... it figures. That doesn't really tell us much, except that it was last changed on Nov 5 2008... Even the emails are private

The P.O. address and cell phone number they have listed are found a lot in the WHOIS database.
Any one wanting to hide their data can do so for 6.99 a year through "whois privacy" :
http://www.domain.com/domains/whoisprivacy.php
~ Cindy
Echo

Post by Echo »

Stan, here is what Whois said a couple of months ago, as of about September 5, 2008:

http://www.whois.net/whois_new.cgi?d=adventtalk&tld=com

WHOIS information for: adventtalk.com:

[whois.namesdirect.com]

The information in this whois database is provided for the sole
purpose of assisting you in obtaining information about domain
name registration records. This information is available "as is,"
and we do not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a whois
query, you agree that you will use this data only for lawful
purposes and that, under no circumstances will you use this data
to: (1) enable high volume, automated, electronic processes that
stress or load this whois database system providing you this
information; or (2) allow,enable, or otherwise support the
transmission of mass, unsolicited, commercial advertising or
solicitations via facsimile, electronic mail, or by telephone to
entitites other than your own existing customers. The
compilation, repackaging, dissemination or other use of this data
is expressly prohibited without prior written consent from this
company. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any
time. By submitting an inquiry, you agree to these terms of usage
and limitations of warranty. Please limit your queries to 10 per
minute and one connection.

Registrant:
Daryl Fawcett
P.O. Box 417
Pugwash, NS B0K 1L0
CA

Registrar: NAMESDIRECT
Domain Name: ADVENTTALK.COM
Created on: 19-JAN-08
Expires on: 20-JAN-09
Last Updated on: 19-JAN-08

Administrative Contact:
Fawcett, Daryl ChLfmY@privacypost.com
P.O. Box 417
Pugwash, NS B0K 1L0
CA
354-482-1598

Technical Contact:
Fawcett, Daryl vIk1Ys@privacypost.com
P.O. Box 417
Pugwash, NS B0K 1L0
CA
354-482-1598

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.BLUEHOST.COM
NS2.BLUEHOST.COM

End of Whois Information
DMundall

Post by DMundall »

Whois is not always very accurate. In 2004 I purchased the domain name lindashelton.org and within a few hours of purchasing it I transferred ownership to her. Whois never updated their info and left me listed as owner, webmaster and everything else, yet I have never functioned as her webmaster or helped her with her site in any way. I don't even have any idea who her webmaster is.

I can't help but wonder if there is a similar situation with Daryl Fawcett. Btw, I did notice that he has resigned as administrator.

Is there a better way to find owner info on domains than whois?
Stan

Post by Stan »

Hi Darrell!!!

I have found http://whois.domaintools.com to change within moments for me..

Nice to see your name pop up..

Trust things are going well.

Stan
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

DMundall wrote:Whois is not always very accurate. In 2004 I purchased the domain name lindashelton.org and within a few hours of purchasing it I transferred ownership to her. Whois never updated their info and left me listed as owner, webmaster and everything else, yet I have never functioned as her webmaster or helped her with her site in any way. I don't even have any idea who her webmaster is.
hmmm... :roll:
I can't help but wonder if there is a similar situation with Daryl Fawcett. Btw, I did notice that he has resigned as administrator.
Yes, his bold announcements on both AdventTalk and MSDAOL were very noticeable, and hard to miss. I think it highly doubtful that it is the scenario you suggest though, since he resigned as owner at the same time, and his name has already been removed from the WHOIS database. You may have missed where Stan already posted that info in another post in this very thread here...

see:
http://whois.domaintools.com/adventtalk.com
Well the simple solution, which has been tried, is to just flat out ask "who owns the AdventTalk forum and is responsible for it?"

One would expect that people such as Pickle and Joy, and co (including yourself)... who keep trumpeting the need for being "open and transparent" could answer that simple question.

But, NOoOoOoo...

It appears that being "open and transparent" is just a demand that the 3abn accusers make of those they accuse and attack :?:

..ian
Last edited by admin on Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:15 pm America/Denver, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: added clarification.. then a hyperlink
~ Cindy
Echo

Post by Echo »

DMundall wrote:Whois is not always very accurate. In 2004 I purchased the domain name lindashelton.org and within a few hours of purchasing it I transferred ownership to her. Whois never updated their info and left me listed as owner, webmaster and everything else, yet I have never functioned as her webmaster or helped her with her site in any way. I don't even have any idea who her webmaster is.

There seems to be no doubt as to who the owner was up until November 5:
Daryl Fawcett
Administrator
Veteran Member

Daryl & Beth

Owner and Administrative Changes
« on: November 5, 2008, at 01:05:26 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is to notify everybody that I am giving up the ownership of Advent Talk as well as being involved in any way with the administrative decisions of Advent Talk.

I pray that the new administration will moderate Advent Talk without any bias.

I did my best without success to try to see that the forums were moderated fairly towards all members of Advent Talk.

« Last Edit: November 5, 2008, at 01:09:28 PM by Daryl Fawcett » Logged

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In His Love, Mercy, & Grace!

Daryl

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index.php
http://www.christians-discuss.com/forum/index.php
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com/foru ... p?ubb=cfrm
Member Snoopy also made it quite clear just 2 days before Daryl Fawcett's resignation:
Snoopy
Forum Moderator
Veteran Member

Re: Monopolizing members
« Reply #18 on: November 03, 2008, 06:54:35 PM »

bonnie,

Why do you INSIST on resurrecting a quote that was EDITED OUT by Daryl Fawcett? You and I went around on this just three weeks ago when I was still a moderator and I pointed out to you under an admin hat that the quote you are referring to was removed by the FORUM OWNER!! Yet here you are AGAIN posting the same stuff. WHY?
http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... l#msg14408

And,
christined, I wish we could hear more of your thoughts and opinions here, but I cannot blame you at all for wanting to remain a lurker. It is very unfortunate that a single individual is allowed to dominate everyone and everything here.

Quote from: bonnie on November 03, 2008, 06:30:33 PM
Here we have christened apparently bothered by what she read.Now I saw her as well yesterday reading Edward's eloquent christian statements. I never went after him, he came to me. Maybe she was just to busy to respond.
I have seen daryl reading some of the same very offensive posts by this dynamic duo. Same, I expected this time each and every time to be the one he would no longer tolerate. Nope, they are still there.
christined wrote: I don't have "thick skin", so I will go back to my lurking. I am always looking for new info on Linda and the happenings of 3ABN. May we all have our hearts right with Jesus and be ready for whatever lies ahead for our country and our church.

Busy once,twice,three times?? You have been busy each and everytime a derogatory post was made by Gailon. You have been busy each time Bob played his spread the speculation game

Gailon sent this to me and as it was on the forum it is not personal information. This forum ,the portion that is devoted to pro Bob and Gailon,had not one word to say in this.

Gailon said......

"You are a curse upon the face of God and the church

and do not deserve the Grace you will be granted, a

Grace you and yours have been unwilling to grant to

the victims that fell within you pitiful grasp!!!

It is with contempt that I even breathe your family
name."
I am rather certain that ...You are a curse upon the face of God and the church is not Gailons right to determine.

You and Grat have failed to answer,assuming from your post you are not to busy tonight when have you or anyone that supports Bob and Gailon have had any reservation as to what was said.
As you wish to critize me and you have time for that, explain to me what makes Bobs deceitfulness and spreading of rumors right and his right to do with out a peep.

As Bob began the topic that is in question now with rumor,will you accept the fact I can spread rumor about Bob,it is second hand,but no one seems to mind when it is Bob.

Tell me what kind of a man does this? This statment has no bearing on anything .

.And I keep hearing rumors about the need for "DNA testing" for the stallion in the divorce case. Just who is the cross-match they want to test???Hum-m-m!!! Maybe NOSIR MYSING can guess that answer??? Enquiring minds want to know!

Here we have Gailon speculating on the paternity of a child. Maybe your enquiring mind wants to know,but many do not. I do not to see speculation concerning the birth of an innocent child as something that a man that many of you see called of God would speculate to spread a rumor.
That kind of speculation can hang around for a long time.

Echo
proffaberf451

Post by proffaberf451 »

Numerous times, via PM, "anyman," who is a poster on AT, asked DF if he were in fact the owner. He never responded. Also, he was even more specific as time went on, asking if what he had said to his Conference President - that he wasn't the owner of the AT discussion board - was true or if he had lied. Again, "anyman" indicates that there was never a response.

- prof

Synthian wrote:
hmmm... :roll:
Yes, his bold announcements on both AdventTalk and MSDAOL were very noticeable, and hard to miss. I think it highly doubtful that it is the scenario you suggest though, since he resigned as owner at the same time, and his name has already been removed from the WHOIS database. You may have missed where Stan already posted that info in another post in this very thread here...

see:
http://whois.domaintools.com/adventtalk.com
Well the simple solution, which has been tried, is to just flat out ask "who owns the AdventTalk forum and is responsible for it?"

One would expect that people such as Pickle and Joy, and co (including yourself)... who keep trumpeting the need for being "open and transparent" could answer that simple question.

But, NOoOoOoo...

It appears that being "open and transparent" is just a demand that the 3abn accusers make of those they accuse and attack :?:

..ian
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

proffaberf451"]Numerous times, via PM, "anyman," who is a poster on AT, asked DF if he were in fact the owner. He never responded. Also, he was even more specific as time went on, asking if what he had said to his Conference President - that he wasn't the owner of the AT discussion board - was true or if he had lied. Again, "anyman" indicates that there was never a response.
It is fairly obvious the ownership of that forum was not as straight forward as whois made it seem. Had Daryl owned and paid for this site the way he does Maritime much that was said and done would have been stopped at the getgo.
When you play with rabid dogs either get your rabie shot or steer clear.
For daryl to hand over the "ownership" as he did tells you he had little or no control, except that which snoopy,Gailon and Bob allowed him to have.

Those that cross Gailon or have given him reason or the ability to gain information on them will live to rue the day. Let Gailon feel the need to expose or humiliate and you can take it to the bank he will. Gailon is nasty,petty,vindictive,evil and intelligent. A nasty combination.

He collects information and sniffs around any area he thinks he may need some day. He is not all wind and I think some people are going to live to regret ever having heard the name.
Gailon has said among others that he has a nice thick folder with the name Stan Jensen on it.
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

The ownership of AT seems to be hidden from sight. However, it has been noticed that Johann is not only posting more, but he has posted more than once in a sarcastic threatening way towards Daryl Fawcett - as if he has acquired some new "power" or something. I wonder, has he?

Do you think Johann has become the new board owner and/or administrator? Alas, we may never know for sure. But under his name it says:

Group Administrative Team

What is interesting, in looking around, I couldn't find who the rest of his group was :lol: !! I'm sure there must be another person with him to make it a "group." Snoopy (Lynette Rhodes) is only a forum moderator, Artiste (Louetta Westphal) also is only a forum moderator. Ozzie (Lexie Lord) seems to have disappeared--perhaps she will show up later.

Only Johann has the title of "Group Adminisstrative Team" so far as I could find.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Breezy wrote:The ownership of AT seems to be hidden from sight. However, it has been noticed that Johann is not only posting more, but he has posted more than once in a sarcastic threatening way towards Daryl Fawcett - as if he has acquired some new "power" or something. I wonder, has he?

Do you think Johann has become the new board owner and/or administrator? Alas, we may never know for sure. But under his name it says:

Group Administrative Team

What is interesting, in looking around, I couldn't find who the rest of his group was :lol: !! I'm sure there must be another person with him to make it a "group." Snoopy (Lynette Rhodes) is only a forum moderator, Artiste (Louetta Westphal) also is only a forum moderator. Ozzie (Lexie Lord) seems to have disappeared--perhaps she will show up later.

Only Johann has the title of "Group Adminisstrative Team" so far as I could find.
It may be that it has really been Johann's all along and he did not show his true colors till now.

Many posts have been made that never should have been allowed to remain. In taking a look at Edward's that should have been removed no matter who he was addressing. It was not because it was not seen as I saw more than one of the admin team reading. In the beginning I used to think "now this one" they certainly would remove NOPE.
How many of Gailons should have been. Very few were. Can't remember which poster from here now but the poster was banned for not answering a direct question. How about that for funny. Slippery Bob does this frequently.
Snoopy and artiste bend the knee in loyalty fairly well,they will need to be kept on to serve the others.
I would not find it hard to believe that it is Johann that actually owns the board.