Who owns Advent talk

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Johann

Who owns Advent talk

Post by Johann »

Breezy wrote:The ownership of AT seems to be hidden from sight. However, it has been noticed that Johann is not only posting more, but he has posted more than once in a sarcastic threatening way towards Daryl Fawcett -
If you think I was sarcastic, that is your choice. I have only been trying to move the whole discussion away from what seems so boring to me. . . Perhaps a little humor which is lacking in most of these discussions. If you prefer the boring fashion - that is your privilege. If Daryl thought it was sarcastic, then I can only apologize - that was far from my purpose.
Cynthia

Re: Who owns Advent talk

Post by Cynthia »

Johann wrote:
Breezy wrote:The ownership of AT seems to be hidden from sight. However, it has been noticed that Johann is not only posting more, but he has posted more than once in a sarcastic threatening way towards Daryl Fawcett -
If you think I was sarcastic, that is your choice. I have only been trying to move the whole discussion away from what seems so boring to me. . . Perhaps a little humor which is lacking in most of these discussions. If you prefer the boring fashion - that is your privilege. If Daryl thought it was sarcastic, then I can only apologize - that was far from my purpose.
Welcome Johann. I certainly hope we aren't boring. I admit to being somewhat surprised when I found out that you had joined this forum. I also admit I am curious about why you would?

Here if people are bored with a discussion than rather than moving the whole discussion away from what seems boring to them and taking it off topic; we strongly encourage them to just ignore that discussion altogether, or go start another topic. ( within the posting guidelines of course)
~ Cindy
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

Where are those sarcastic posts made by Johann to me that is being posted about here?
Stan

Post by Stan »

Daryl

That says way more about Johann than it does you.. Way more..
Johann

Post by Johann »

Stan wrote:Daryl

And what do you think it says about me, Stan?
proffaberf451

Post by proffaberf451 »

Stan wrote:Daryl
Johann wrote:And what do you think it says about me, Stan?
. . . said the spider to the fly.

- prof
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

Has anybody here figured out yet who own Advent Talk?

The way I feel about Advent Talk right now, I am very tempted to let you know.
In His love, mercy, and grace.

Daryl :)
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
Stan

Post by Stan »

Who is it? I suspect Bob or Joy..
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Daryl Fawcett wrote:Has anybody here figured out yet who own Advent Talk?

The way I feel about Advent Talk right now, I am very tempted to let you know.
Daryl,

While I understand you may feel upset, or abused by them, I would encourage you not to act or speak only because of that despite being tempted to, as that kind of thing usually ends up backfiring on the one who does so and those who act based on such usually end up hurting themselves far more than any other.

You have been threatening to reveal this information since at least December '08. Some of your posts doing this are quoted here:
When is enough, enough, Daryl?

As far as I know, the post and those claims about you which upset you were never edited or removed and no corrections were ever made, yet you never did follow through and reveal all that you promised to. So I would also encourage you to not use this forum to make any further idle threats or issue ultimatums or imply you will reveal this info, unless you really intend to follow through on it. One reason being you undermine your own credibility here...

Do I want to know who owns and who finances the adventtalk forum? Yes, I most certainly do, but if you do decide to reveal that information, for your sake as well as ours, please make sure you do so for the right reasons.
~ Cindy
Marv Smith

Post by Marv Smith »

Stan wrote:Who is it? I suspect Bob or Joy..
I have it on good authority that it's Stan.