Remnant Ministries

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

Remnant Ministries

Post by Breezy »

Could someone explain what this means please?

I'm thinking specifically of the first comment--what about Remnant Ministries?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob Pickle
Veteran Member

Re: What's Happening With the Lawsuit?
« Reply #157 on: Yesterday at 06:10:03 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Case in W.D. of MI: This one is done. Remnant decided not to appeal to the Circuit Court of Appeals, and they produced the documents requested.

Case in S.D. of IL: We haven't heard yet what Gray Hunter Stenn intends to do. There is still a motion to quash and a motion to compel pending in that court.

Case in D. of MA: We have a number of pending motions in the main case. There is a motion to extend discovery, and four motion, I think, to issue subpoenas.
Cynthia

Re: Remnant Ministries

Post by Cynthia »

Going by the PACER documents from the case files it looks accurate to me, although as usual, it is just part of the story...

He fails to mention what they got, or that the information they got from Remnant was in accordance with the ruling and the confidentiality and protection order.

(I'll look for the relevant files, and if not already in our PACER forum, upload them, and then edit this post to include the links here)

..ian
~ Cindy
proffaberf451

Post by proffaberf451 »

And of course failing to add that little bit of information (in regards to the handling of the documents in accordance with the confidentiality agreement) creates the perception that they have a total victory in their hands. This is a prime example of his manipulation of the facts so that they either present an untruth or they create a false perception. He is such a legalist that he will not see the truth of the charge that he is lying by the omitting of fact which would give a much clearer picture to readers.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

And of course failing to add that little bit of information (in regards to the handling of the documents in accordance with the confidentiality agreement) creates the perception that they have a total victory in their hands. This is a prime example of his manipulation of the facts so that they either present an untruth or they create a false perception. He is such a legalist that he will not see the truth of the charge that he is lying by the omitting of fact which would give a much clearer picture to readers.
It is a good example of Bob's passive lying and dishonesty. However I doubt that it is because he is a legalist and is unaware of what he is doing.
Personally, I believe Bob to be very practised and cunning. At one time like others I thought Bob had been manipulated by Gailon. I do not think so any longer. They both fill a need in this and each fills it neicely.
I do believe that Gailon is extremely intelligent and vindictive and put that together with the cunning of Bob and you have a nasty mix.
Gailon likes the fight,he would not run to admin or as part of admin use a pm or even a post to have others banned. That usually is Bob.
I believe he sees the dishonesty but it is the price of doing business to prevail against 3ABN by any means and no matter the cost.
Penny

Post by Penny »

I guess I see things a little differently. Pickle says that he got "the documents requested." Nothing more, nothing less.
Penny