3ABN a True Success

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

3ABN a True Success

Post by Breezy »

I just want to comment here that when I watch 3abn on TV, I am so blessed. They are a success in reaching the world. God has blessed them abundantly.

They have an excellent Board made up of successful businessmen and women with a dedicated Board Chairman. The bottom line is their fidelity with donations (the IRS win proves this) and the baptisms--they are bringing in many souls to the truth, sometimes even whole churches!!! What a joy will be on their faces when in Heaven they meet those that accepted this wonderful truth, who are there because of watching 3abn!! I believe many workers at 3abn will have many stars in their crowns.

I'm telling you--God loves 3ABN. He loves His workers and He is with them.

Thank you Lord Jesus for giving us this TV/Radio ministry!!! I had to share how blessed I am!!!
Hyacinth Andrews

Re: 3ABN a True Success

Post by Hyacinth Andrews »

Oh yes! I believe God loves 3ABN too! I have been watching for a couple of years now and they have some wonderful shows.

By the way, I am new here. Thank you admin for this great site.
Breezy

Re: 3ABN a True Success

Post by Breezy »

Welcome Hyacinth. Please feel at home here. And tell us a little about yourself. :)