Outing People on Forums

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

Outing People on Forums

Post by Breezy »

On another forum everyone seems to be in an uproar about "outing" people. ("outing" means telling publicly their real name). With a careful review of all the posts (including the ones that were edited or changed by the poor soul that was outed) it was obvious that it was Gailon Joy and a few others on the same side that spilled the beans in the first place. But all blame has been laid at the feet of those perceived "enemies" of the State by the poor "outed" person. She enjoyed outing others but wasn't too happy when it happened to her.

Now vengence seems to be hers (whatever happened to "Vengence is Mine, saith the Lord???) and she will blacken the reputations of those she thinks were responsible in outing her on this forum. What she doesn't realize is that for every smear tactic she uses, it makes herself look a hundred times WORSE!!! I don't know--surely she has heard if you try to throw mud, most of it ends up on yourself!!

It is very sad to see. :!:
Breezy

Re: Outing People on Forums

Post by Breezy »

Some of the stuff posted against 3abn by people is awful, who seem to think they can bully their way around--well, it is boring to read. :roll: They say the same 'ol things.

They don't believe anything good could possibly happen to 3abn and that everything bad should happen. Sad they are so down in the mouth. And the threats--my oh my, can't they come up with better threats against 3abn??

I believe many are bored with that website now. It is old stuff now. Not many people go there anymore except the few who have made tearing down 3abn the center of their WHOLE life. Seems there should be something better to center their lives around than this gossip. It's like reading a novel. You know--those story-books that are NOT TRUE!!

I have good news for them though--many wonderful things are happening at 3abn! God is blessing their work and they are going forward. It is exciting to hear about!! Tune in to 3abn on your TV set if you want to hear the latest!!! It definitely is Good News!!!