Re: Massachusetts Motion to Dismiss Lawsuit

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

The following were filed today by 3abn in the Massachusetts lawsuit
10/23/2008 120 MOTION to Dismiss voluntary by Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Inc., Danny Lee Shelton.(Simpson, M.) (Entered: 10/23/2008)
Document 120 10 23 08.pdf
(71.19 KiB) Downloaded 1915 times
10/23/2008 121 MEMORANDUM in Support re 120 MOTION to Dismiss voluntary filed by Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Inc., Danny Lee Shelton. (Simpson, M.) (Entered: 10/23/2008)
Document 121 10 23 08.pdf
(132.71 KiB) Downloaded 1908 times
10/23/2008 122 AFFIDAVIT in Support re 120 MOTION to Dismiss voluntary filed by Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Inc., Danny Lee Shelton. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit)(Simpson, M.) (Entered: 10/23/2008)
Document 122 & exhibits 10 23 08.pdf
(460.44 KiB) Downloaded 1802 times
10/23/2008 123 AFFIDAVIT of Walt Thompson in Support re 120 MOTION to Dismiss voluntary filed by Three Angels Broadcasting Network, Inc., Danny Lee Shelton. (Simpson, M.) (Entered: 10/23/2008)
Document 123 10 23 08.pdf
(67.36 KiB) Downloaded 1983 times
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

The Judge's conditions, order and the response filed by Gailon Joy and Bob Pickle can be found in the Pacer, section of the forum, here:
http://www.3atalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=9 ... 1019#p1019

Seems the duo, and their posse, after all their posted outrage about how unbiblical and unchristian it all was, and Pickle repeatedly calling it a "stupid lawsuit" and appealing to various readers of his posts to ask DS and 3abn to drop it, now want to continue being sued..

And also, file their own suits..

Why am I not surprised?

.. ian
~ Cindy
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Interesting scenario:

Pickle and Joy are sued. They are angry about it, as said above already, they talk about how unchristian it is, blah blah blah, and then 3ABN stops the suit.

Now instead of rejoicing, Pickle and Joy are still angry because, afterall, they did all this work and shouldn't they be compensated for it? Sure, blame 3abn for all their hard work...make 3abn PAY compensation to them for their hard work at defending themselves.

BUT now they appeal to the Judge that they want, yes, they WANT to be sued. ....Um...oooo...kay..... :roll:

I am quite sure the Judges will see through this one quite clearly.
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

I just read some Pacer documents. Amazingly Pickle and Joy want a lot of MONEY from the people who support 3abn.

Yet, it seems to me I read over on BSDA they were griping that the lawsuit was taking money from those "oldies" who support 3abn....they were quite vocal about their disdain for such a thing to happen. They completely ignored the fact that one wealthy person was paying for the lawsuit at the time and in fact he has paid for most of it. But they have conveniently overlooked that little detail.

But now I read where Lynette (Snoopy) Rhodes has her fingers in the pot too--she wants over $20,000 and Pickle wants over $30,000 for all their work in defending themselves.

I knew the bottom line was MONEY! Always follow the money trail. These liars will blast on the worldwide web the work God Himself has set up and now wants MONEY for it. Lots of money!!! I would encourage everyone to read what Synthian has posted in the PACER section and read it for yourself.

May God have mercy on their souls because they will need it.
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

Joy/Pickle and even Snoopy are requesting renumeration to the tune of $30,000.00 and $20,000.00 respectively?

This information is actually in a PACER document? If it is, then can you quote this here as worded in PACER?

As Joy & Pickle are appealing the dismissal of the lawsuit against them, why would they be asking for renumeration at this point in time?
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

I located and downloaded the PACER documents regarding this and actually posted them on both Maritime and Advent Talk.

As you can see, I am looking for facts and posting them accordingly.
steffan

Post by steffan »

Daryl,

You also posted over on the [NOT]Advent forum
I am in full agreement that they all should be remunerated for all their troubles for the reason that they were the defendants of the lawsuit.
So the PickledJoy slanders were OK? When they were asked to stop, and they didn't stop slandering, it was OK? They could have stopped their vicious slander but did not. Was that ok with you? Obviously, anything the PickledJoy crowd does is ok with you.

Did you also fully agree with the slander they put out? Did you fully agree with the slimy allegations, the slimy postings, the innuendo by PickledJoy?

You keep on stating that you will consider only facts, but your actions have shown that you are interested in only keeping alive malicious and evil gossip.

Last edited by Cynthia on Sun Nov 23, 2008 7:51 am America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: removed ad hominem
Echo

Post by Echo »

There seem to be many sincere individuals who have not opened their eyes to the flawed logic that Mr. Pickle and Mr. Joy have based their operations, their very jihad on. The subordinate members have become so invested in the personalities at play in this saga that they have set aside common sense and are allowing themselves to be led along thoughtlessly through the seemingly hypnotic process that permits them to see and accept opinion and speculation as fact.

Whatever the leaders say becomes chiseled into sacred stone, even when it is blatantly false. If a fellow member is demonized, the group sentiment inexorably turns against that member because the leaders' word is deemed infallible. How many times have we seen this on Adventtalk? Disturbing.

It was this very type of system that allowed a man to speak words to 900+ followers some decades ago that caused them to give cyanide-laced juice to their children and then to themselves. Step by subtle step they had become so conditioned to accept the words of another human being as the gospel, so enmeshed in the lies he had woven thread by thread that they were willing to lay down their very lives for the fantasy that Jim Jones had spun there in the jungle. They were the pawns from the beginning to stroke the ego of a delusional megalomaniac who could give rousing speeches and manipulate the wills of those around him with the carrots of future bliss and success.

I just have to thank our Lord that the army Mr. Pickle and Mr. Joy have mustered is a tiny, nearly impotent band who have become drunk on denial. Yes, this self-serving crusade has hurt people in the process... both the innocent and less-than-innocent alike. They have set themselves up as omniscient gods, doling out their judgments of others from flawed intel and outright lies and their minions lap it up as righteousness.
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

If slander is the reason for the lawsuit, then why did they ask the lawsuit to be dismissed?

Please answer this question for me?
steffan wrote:Daryl,

I am in full agreement that they all should be remunerated for all their troubles for the reason that they were the defendants of the lawsuit.
So the PickledJoy slanders were OK? When they were asked to stop, and they didn't stop slandering, it was OK? They could have stopped their vicious slander but did not. Was that ok with you? Obviously, anything the PickledJoy crowd does is ok with you.

Did you also fully agree with the slander they put out? Did you fully agree with the slimy allegations, the slimy postings, the innuendo by PickledJoy?

You keep on stating that you will consider only facts, but your actions have shown that you are interested in only keeping alive malicious and evil gossip.

Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

I answered you before reading the rest of your post.

If there isn't any rules here against your type of posts, then I guess I will totally ignore your posts here in the future.
steffan wrote:Daryl,