What Does the Adventist Church Need to do about Joy & Pickle

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Cynthia

Re: What Does the Adventist Church Need to do about Joy & Pickle

Post by Cynthia »

Gailon Arthur Joy wrote:
Synthian wrote:
Gailon Arthur Joy wrote:
Sunny wrote: ADMIN Hat On! Oh and this is your warning to knock off the accusations here unless you want to show your so called proof to back them up. This is not bsda or AT and your slander and arrogance won't go far here. If you can't discuss things without making constant accusations we will choose to let the back door hit you on your way out.
DO YOU HAVE A SPOT PICKED OUT WHERE I CAN POST EVIDENCE? DUE PROCESS WOULD SEEM TO REQUIRE THAT SUCH AN OPPORTUNITY EXIST AND REQUIRE THE SAME IN RETURN.

GAILON ARTHUR JOY

The spot and time to produce your evidence would be along with your claims and accusation, as Steffan just said ---> in your post or attached to it.

In case you don't understand what is going on here Gailon, it's like this. You are being challenged,[and were challenged previously on another thread] if you must make accusations then you need to support them with evidence, so we actually have something to rebut, or address. Running your mouth and making empty claims doesn't work, and is not going to be accepted here as anything more than the hot air that it is.

We are not going to play the game of repetitious unsupported and undocumented arguments, insinuations and accusations and claims here. It's disruptive to this forum. Nor are we going to play the game where you throw empty words out there and then claim if we don't rebut them or prove what you claim is false then you are telling the truth, and we are "factually challenged".

The burden of proof is on you to support the things you say
against 3abn and/or anyone else you are slandering.. and yes, until or if you prove it true? that is exactly what it is.

If you are challenged to back up your claims and can't, or won't? Well then you will either have to bite your tongue and avoid saying that same thing in the future, or have those posts removed.

..ian
Forum admin and moderator
And so I assume that will be a two way street...ie: all your "other members" statements will be supported by the evidence?

In summary, I shall be happy to share any documentation that is not "confidential", otherwise, I can only do summaries.
But, I expect that since you are the "protestant" site, that your standards will be standard: Ie: what's good for the goose is good for the gander. Is that a safe assumption?

Gailon Arthur Joy

I'm sorry for the delayed response, but yes. The rules of conduct here apply to all, Gailon.

Any member can be asked to explain why they posted what they did or challenged to support their statements and claims or accusations here. If they can't or won't? well then they forfeit their right to post about that any further until they can or do. It would be good if all could think of that before submitting their posts. (self included)

As to confidential? if that is the case, perhaps you shouldn't even mention it? much less try to interpret or summarize it for others? I myself would consider anything like that unsubstantiated heresay... I am thinking if you got that kinda thing from anyone on the other side, ( and I am sure you have) then you would too. We both know that resolves nothing. ;)

As to the thread topic
, it is my opinion and view that both you and Pickle should be counseled, and/or under censure, or disfellowshipped by your respective churches for your unbiblical methods and tactics used against others, and in tackling all your concerns and questions regarding 3abn.

Why? Because I don't believe that the ends ever justify the means.

..ian
~ Cindy