What Does the Adventist Church Need to do about Joy & Pickle

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

odie1962

Re: What Does the Adventist Church Need to do about Joy & Pickle

Post by odie1962 »

I would like to restate the original question on this thread. Does the Adventist church need to act against Joy & Pickle now or should they wait until they have a full blown crisis on their hands?

I personally don't see how they would dare if half of what gailon implies or says straight out is true. Let me ask you,are you willing to put a loaded gun in the hands of the man they may want to shoot you. A little extra thought, giving the man that has "shot" enemise before according to him a gun.
Be interesting to see
Rodney

Post by Rodney »

odie1962 wrote:
I would like to restate the original question on this thread. Does the Adventist church need to act against Joy & Pickle now or should they wait until they have a full blown crisis on their hands?

I personally don't see how they would dare if half of what gailon implies or says straight out is true. Let me ask you,are you willing to put a loaded gun in the hands of the man they may want to shoot you. A little extra thought, giving the man that has "shot" enemise before according to him a gun.
Be interesting to see
While I don't know how much of what Joy says is an outright lie, I do know for a certainty that he has lied when it suited his purposes. Bob Pickle is a bit more restrained when it comes to telling a outright falsehoods. His approach is to change the subject, misdirect, refuse to answer, or answer questions not asked. They certainly are a pair to draw to.

I would like to think there are some leaders with integrity that have the ability recognize evil when it is so clearly a danger to the church.
odie1962

What Does the Adventist Church Need to do about Joy & Pickle

Post by odie1962 »

While I don't know how much of what Joy says is an outright lie, I do know for a certainty that he has lied when it suited his purposes. Bob Pickle is a bit more restrained when it comes to telling a outright falsehoods. His approach is to change the subject, misdirect, refuse to answer, or answer questions not asked. They certainly are a pair to draw to.

I would like to think there are some leaders with integrity that have the ability recognize evil when it is so clearly a danger to the church.
Rodney,

If you believed or knew that a loose cannon had sensitive information and was not above shooting at all those that impeded him, how much would you be willing to say.

I don't know if the brags are true,but I would be awfully careful if I was one that had something to hide and was in his sights. I believe I probably am anyway,but there is nothing on my end to fear.

For those that have taken this man into their confidence or have placed him in a position to gain information I would think that by now it would be pretty clear that you would be next if you get in this man's way
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

I am going to be talking to the respective conferences. Not sure I expect much as I don't believe that what goes on concerning this is not monitered by DS,LS and the church leadership. This more than likely is not going to come as a surprise. Personally, I believe it would be easier to leash a rabid dog. I do believe there will be innocent casualties in this mess.

And for what?
Penny

Post by Penny »

Rodney wrote: I would like to restate the original question on this thread. Does the Adventist church need to act against Joy & Pickle now or should they wait until they have a full blown crisis on their hands?
Well, let's see...3ABN has taken action against Joy & Pickle. We are still awaiting to see what effect that will have. Though someone here or on the other site has intimated that Joy and/or Pickle is trying some backdoor means of ending the legal proceedings.

What do you expect the church to do to "act against" those two? Castrate them?

Even God Himself couldn't stop Lucifer when he (Lucifer) was set on his evil ways.
Penny
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Well, let's see...3ABN has taken action against Joy & Pickle. We are still awaiting to see what effect that will have. Though someone here or on the other site has intimated that Joy and/or Pickle is trying some backdoor means of ending the legal proceedings.

What do you expect the church to do to "act against" those two? Castrate them?

Even God Himself couldn't stop Lucifer when he (Lucifer) was set on his evil ways.
But you are missing a key factor with gailon. He is engergized by something like a lawsuit. Bob might wish to opt our,but that might be harmful to his overall cyber health after Gailon would take that as a total betrayal.Bob would then be in his sights.

I would think a complete straight forward disavowing of these two would have a sizable impact. I don't think it would happen.
Who would like to be the one that shared a confidence with gailon or allowed him sensitive information then clamp on him.

I would not want to be that person. Gailon does intimidate some and I think he like the smell of blood
Penny

Post by Penny »

odie1962 wrote:I am going to be talking to the respective conferences. Not sure I expect much as I don't believe that what goes on concerning this is not monitered by DS,LS and the church leadership. This more than likely is not going to come as a surprise. Personally, I believe it would be easier to leash a rabid dog. I do believe there will be innocent casualties in this mess.

And for what?
Odie, If you don't have a dog in this fight I'm not sure why you would "talk to the respective conferences". I'm not sure what this could accomplish. What do you hope to accomplish? They are likened to rabid dogs, after all.
Penny
Penny

Post by Penny »

odie1962 wrote: I would think a complete straight forward disavowing of these two would have a sizable impact. I don't think it would happen.
Who would like to be the one that shared a confidence with gailon or allowed him sensitive information then clamp on him.

I would not want to be that person. Gailon does intimidate some and I think he like the smell of blood
Who should be disavowing them? And disavowing them of what?
Penny
Penny

Post by Penny »

odie1962 wrote: But you are missing a key factor with gailon. He is engergized by something like a lawsuit. Bob might wish to opt our,but that might be harmful to his overall cyber health after Gailon would take that as a total betrayal.Bob would then be in his sights.
I fully concur with this statement.
Penny
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Odie, If you don't have a dog in this fight I'm not sure why you would "talk to the respective conferences". I'm not sure what this could accomplish. What do you hope to accomplish? They are likened to rabid dogs, after all.
The trashing of Whitney Phipps is why and something that never should have happened and did only because of his tie to 3AN.
To much fun going after any and all they perceive gives them an opening.

But maybe we can ask Rodney what dog he has in the fight and what he hopes to accommplish with this thread. Or maybe evne ask pjjelly