What Does the Adventist Church Need to do about Joy & Pickle

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

steffan

Re: What Does the Adventist Church Need to do about Joy & Pickle

Post by steffan »

odie1962 wrote: I for one do not know as I suspect you don't know and are either taking someones word for it or surmising.
That's your opinion. I started looking only at verifiable facts. I contacted people I know and trust and got my information. In some cases, people I know and trust contacted me. That is why I can make my assertions so clearly. All PickledJoy has to do is to prove even one of my assertions wrong.
I will stand by what I said. There are some things that gailon says has a sound of truth behind it,even tho nasty as all get out. And I would not want that little sound of truth pointed in my direction had I ever been involved with this man
Of course, the best lies are those with a grain of truth in it. "Danny owns horses. (true). Owning horses is for people with lots of money (maybe). Danny doesn't have lots of money (true). Danny misuses 3ABN resources for his own personal benefit (untrue)."
The best liars already know this. And PickledJoy is the best example of lying I can point out.
Rodney

Post by Rodney »

odie1962 wrote: The trashing of Whitney Phipps is why and something that never should have happened and did only because of his tie to 3AN.
To much fun going after any and all they perceive gives them an opening.

But maybe we can ask Rodney what dog he has in the fight and what he hopes to accommplish with this thread. Or maybe evne ask pjjelly
Odie, the trashing of Whitney Phipps is a classic example of why the Church needs to take a strong stand against Pickle and Joy. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how they set this up with Bob starting it off by posting as SDAMINISTER and then piling on. At some point church leadership must realize that all are potential targets for the evil that Pickle and Joy are so adept at. There may be a need for some internal housecleaning of leaders who have cooperated or used these two behind the scenes. If that is the case, bring it on!

It wouldn't surprise me to see ASI stepping up and asking some pointed questions of church leaders. Heaven help the church if the cancer of Pickle and Joy can't be contained sooner rather than later.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Odie, the trashing of Whitney Phipps is a classic example of why the Church needs to take a strong stand against Pickle and Joy. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see how they set this up with Bob starting it off by posting as SDAMINISTER and then piling on. At some point church leadership must realize that all are potential targets for the evil that Pickle and Joy are so adept at. There may be a need for some internal housecleaning of leaders who have cooperated or used these two behind the scenes. If that is the case, bring it on!

It wouldn't surprise me to see ASI stepping up and asking some pointed questions of church leaders. Heaven help the church if the cancer of Pickle and Joy can't be contained sooner rather than later.

I think just about everyone accepts the fact that SDAminister is Bob and that really makes it worse. Afraid to take the "credit" and yet wanting to use to his benefit in any way possible.

A lot of times when you defend,don't stop or if you make use of what people like this are doing,you do so without realizing just how quickly "You Are It", and the target is painted on your forehead. By then it really is to late to reign stuff like this back in.

One thing that I was pleased to see is someone took the initiative to follow up on a brag of Gailon's. Some new dance steps seem to have been invented as a answer was attempted,but so far fell pretty flat.
I am not real big into deep dark conspiracy theories.But trust me, if I was the party called about my now public use of such a team, I would forget I had ever heard of them,probably forget my own name if it would help.

We found out the hard way just how small the SDA Org actually is and who knows who and why. Who needed to cover their suddenly exposed backsides .
The problem of housecleaning can get like a game of pick up sticks. Just about the time you think you have the sticks under control down come the whole mess
Penny

Post by Penny »

odie1962 wrote:These are Gailon's words.....
While you have disdain for my "reporting" we have historically uncovered a number of church and or institutional corruption scams over the years. Almost 40 years we have been at this process of uncovering and exposing to the light of day corruption and misuse of church and institutional funds. And where do you think we get our information from? And who do you think it is that asks us to investigate? Usually, inside administrators that are frustrated by the gross and sometimes daring abuses and have found no other way to get their pleas for justice heard.

And your premise that it is money that is the motivation would make my wife roll in laughter. No, I have never been paid for what I do. But I do have conference presidents and other administrators frequently calling me about a "problem" that I need to look into. A Union Officer was the leak in the AUC misuse of funds case with Lashley. Disaffected SDA Directors were the sources for the stories about BRMC/New England Memorial Hospital. I have taken down lawyers with the same impunity that I have for corrupt church administrators, and will move to expose when I have been shown quite clearly that the balance of power needs some weight on the victims side.
Are you familiar with this book? Does it acknowledge the efforts of Gailon in the demise of BRMC?

http://www.hacksplace.com/books.html
Penny
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

While you have disdain for my "reporting" we have historically uncovered a number of church and or institutional corruption scams over the years. Almost 40 years we have been at this process of uncovering and exposing to the light of day corruption and misuse of church and institutional funds. And where do you think we get our information from? And who do you think it is that asks us to investigate? Usually, inside administrators that are frustrated by the gross and sometimes daring abuses and have found no other way to get their pleas for justice heard.

And your premise that it is money that is the motivation would make my wife roll in laughter. No, I have never been paid for what I do. But I do have conference presidents and other administrators frequently calling me about a "problem" that I need to look into. A Union Officer was the leak in the AUC misuse of funds case with Lashley. Disaffected SDA Directors were the sources for the stories about BRMC/New England Memorial Hospital. I have taken down lawyers with the same impunity that I have for corrupt church administrators, and will move to expose when I have been shown quite clearly that the balance of power needs some weight on the victims side.
Are you familiar with this book? Does it acknowledge the efforts of Gailon in the demise of BRMC?

I have not had time to check out the link you provided so I have no idea. Lest I give you or others the wrong idea,I do not know as I have said before , What Gailon knows and what he doesn't. In the3ABN mess or any other issue.
But I do know from my own experience what strange bedfellows necessity or desire can make.
If and it is if anyone in any type of sensitve area's is responsible for asking use of Gailons "dubious talents" and now decides they want to distance themselves from this man,I would not care to be in their position. I would venture a guess that the way he goes about things that he does have a small arsenal of information. Gailon denied is going to be someone that you may not want to recognize
Last edited by odie1962 on Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:34 pm America/Denver, edited 2 times in total.
Penny

What Does the Adventist Church Need to do about Joy & Pickle

Post by Penny »

Gailon Arthur Joy wrote:
edited - removed content
Gailon Arthur Joy
Guess what? We have looked at the evidence that you have presented on your website. And in addition, Walter Thompson and the other board members examined a lot of evidence that you do not have privy to and were not able to accumulate and they drew different conclusions than you did.

Perhaps justice has already been meted out to those you mention above. Perhaps justice is soon headed your way!!!
Penny
Sam

Post by Sam »

Gailon Arthur Joy wrote:
edited - removed content
Gailon Arthur Joy
ADMIN Hat On! Oh and this is your warning to knock off the accusations here unless you want to show your so called proof to back them up. This is not bsda or AT and your slander and arrogance won't go far here. If you can't discuss things without making constant accusations we will choose to let the back door hit you on your way out.
Sam

Post by Sam »

Gailon Arthur Joy wrote:
edited - removed content
Gailon Arthur Joy
Your next post was also removed due to repeating accusations without supplying the evidence as asked.
steffan

Post by steffan »

YES. IT IS CALLED POSTING. YOU HIT THE "REPLY" BUTTON OR "QUOTE" BUTTON AND THEN ATTACH FILES THAT ARE EVIDENCE.
ANYTHING THAT DOESN'T MEET THE STANDARD OF EVIDENCE WILL BE DELETED. I HOPE YOU UNDERSTAND THAT. THAT IS HOW WE WILL DULY PROCESS ANYTHING YOU POST FROM NOW ON.
Gailon Arthur Joy wrote: DO YOU HAVE A SPOT PICKED OUT WHERE I CAN POST EVIDENCE? DUE PROCESS WOULD SEEM TO REQUIRE THAT SUCH AN OPPORTUNITY EXIST AND REQUIRE THE SAME IN RETURN.
Last edited by Cynthia on Sat Nov 01, 2008 1:10 am America/Denver, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: remove deragatory reference