More discussions

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Donna

Re: More discussions

Post by Donna »

When our Lord rebuked His disciples for wanting to call down fire and consume those who would not receive Him He said, Luke 9:55 “Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of.” When I saw that Gailon Joy, on Advent Talk, was threatening and trying to instill fear I rebuked him with a reminder that he didn’t know what spirit he was of.
Gailon Arthur Joy
Veteran Member

Re: 3ABN and Danny Shelton File Voluntary Motion to Dismiss Lawsuit
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2008, 09:26:05 PM »

Sorry, Wendall, but we lost this round...the judge definitely allowed the Voluntary Motion for Dismissal, but invited us all back to his courtroom if we could not get along!!!

Guess what, I already decided we are not getting along!!! Besides, I am not finished with Danny Lee Shelton yet!!! That man cannot become the phoenix and I don't care how much Jimmy likes the boy...he is a King and you know what they do with conquered kings? Ask the czar and his entire family!!!

In pursuit of justice!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
Donna
« Reply #34 on: October 31, 2008, 03:37:10 AM »

Gailon, you do not know what spirit you are of. Threats and instilling fear is not from God who tells us that "perfect love casts out fear".

Rather than discuss what was written to him he responded by justifying his threats etc, and again he was reminded that he was being led by the wrong spirit.
Gailon Arthur Joy
Veteran Member
« Reply #56 on: November 03, 2008, 09:56:15 PM »

Donna,

I know and have felt and experienced the "spirit of 3ABN", the Face of Adventism. I have met and spoken with dozens of others who have also felt the pain and suffering of a devilish ministry that is a hypocricy of Adventism. I have seen them willing to misrepresent and hide the facts and spend hundreds of thousands to prevent the discovery of the truth!!! THAT IS AS MEDIEVAL PAPAL AS THIS NONE-CHURCH SHOULD EVER BE ALLOWED TO GET!!!

I have watched as anyone with legitimate concerns within their grasp are sacrificed and caste aside, their careers crushed by the powers of this "blemish on Adventism". And I have watched as people like yourself ignore the blatant and most obvious truth to defend these misreants and pretend that they are saints, when in fact they are wolves in sheeps clothing.

Donna, they are blasphemy on Adventism and need to be identified and exposed for what they are. Just as the Medieval Papacy needs to be identified and exposed, so the miscreant administration of 3ABN must be identified and exposed.

And those who blindly suspport this balsphemy need equal exposure!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
Donna
« Reply #57 on: November 04, 2008, at 04:04:45 AM »

Have you not proven what I said to begin with? What you think you know and have felt and experienced was only bolstered by finding others who instead of acknowledging and accepting that they were suffering the consequences of their own choices and actions placed the blame on 3ABN and those who work there instead. Now again, instead of facing and accepting what spirit has led to the means that you have used it seems easier for you to try to explain that it does not matter because the end justifies the means. Again, you do not know what spirit you are of. I will not be responding further on this.
His response to this was:
Gailon Arthur Joy
Veteran Member
« Reply #61 on: November 04, 2008, at 06:37:43 PM »

Whoa!!! Donna...you live in a fatal dreamworld that underscores open and notorious sin right at the entity that is the FACE OF ADVENTISM. It is hypocricy that you endorse. The weight of evidence is so devastatingly weighing down on Danny Lee Shelton
and the Shelton business known as 3ABN, they could not stand in the face of a trial!!! They ran under fire...wimps that they are!!!

BUT, WE WILL MOST CERTAINLY GIVE THEM YET A SECOND CHANCE TO FACE A JURY OF PEERS!!! THEY WILL NOT BE ALLOWED
TO FADE AWAY WITHOUT THE FULL WEIGHT OF JUDGEMENT FINALLY BEING FELT!!!

And it will not be on a single front!!! Rest assured all will be challenged until they choose a more civilized resolution!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
He continues to make false accusations, threats, instilling fear and tries to force his own way, proving that he is being led of the wrong spirit; the enforcer and liar from the beginning. He is the blind leading the blind. It is very sad to see this happening to those around us.
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
steffan

Post by steffan »

The best thing to do would be to do as the other ministries that Gailon has tried to bring down. In each case, they ignored him, refused to answer him and he was left blowing hot air.

Unfortunately, in hindsight, with the issue of Linda, 3ABN should have sent a press release stating "she defied the board and was let go" and then refused, in public or private, to add any other information. Too late for that now.

However, going forward, I hope that with the press release relating to the dropping of the case, that there will be no other public or private communications from 3ABN, even to supporters, to add to this.

I have no idea whether 3ABN's board members read on this forum, but, just to make sure, I will sending email to the chairman of the board.

3ABN must now press on with the 3 angels' message and absolutely ignore the PickledJoy poison posse.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

The best thing to do would be to do as the other ministries that Gailon has tried to bring down. In each case, they ignored him, refused to answer him and he was left blowing hot air.
I think you are underestimating Gaillon and Bob.

Gailon said recently he felt he had been training for this his whole life. In addition he has developed such a unbelievable
hatred for any that not only do not agree with him,but forget to pay him homage .
However, going forward, I hope that with the press release relating to the dropping of the case, that there will be no other public or private communications from 3ABN, even to supporters, to add to this.
If there is no communications ,Gailon and Bob will make up there own as they go,depending on what they need at the time.

To underestimate these two is going to come back and bite someone. I believe Gailon is extremely intelligent and is just plain evil. He loves this,he enjoys the fight,he enjoys those that almost genuflect when he posts.

Many have felt that Bob was taken in by Gailon and didn't and know what he was getting into.
I do not believe Bob is as intelligent as Gailon, but he shares in the evil and is very,very cunning.

What kind of a christian man devotes his whole life to ferriting out the sins of others,does not work and at least help his wife support their family. Bob has a past record that is impressive in hounding people and diligently works to "clease all the sin he can find or makeup concerning others. In fact his past record has been a training ground for the big one. Neither of these two men are going to give up the imagined glory easily. Even if the praise and awe at their legal prowess is small in number,it is enoough to feed an ego out of control for a while. But in time they need fresh victims