Banned

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Johann

Re: Banned

Post by Johann »

odie1962 wrote:
Johann wrote:Some of you seem to have lots of fun here!

Must be what prompted you to join
Perhaps? I give you three guesses!
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Johann wrote:
odie1962 wrote:
Johann wrote:Some of you seem to have lots of fun here!

Must be what prompted you to join
Perhaps? I give you three guesses!

Johann,I don't play guessing games with someone that I consider dishonest. Just as soon as you get close to understanding the rules and winning a dishonest person changes the rules This is exactly what you showed yourself to be. While the incident was petty and allowing for the fact it came from what appears to be a petty,small minded individual,I think I am coming late to the party.

Unfortunatly to my continuing education,I think I came a little late to the party, as to pastor's and those that work for the denomination

I have been told by others that you play as many games with the truth as gailon and Bob,but I was slow to believe them. While at times I disagreed and could not find an excuse for some things,the old hangup that pastor's do not lie kept me believing much of what you said.
You have relieved me of that silly hangup and I do thank you for that.

What you pulled off recently was not a mistake and you showed yourself for who you really are. You knew I had not lied,you knew that I had apologized to snoopy. OTOH,I let it slide that several have had that happen and then snoopy uses that to say...... See they are lying.
Yet here comes JOhann, correcting me for not straightening out a lie that I had told. Which of course I had not. Petty little thing,not important in the scheme of things,except people that engage in petty little games,shows himself to be a petty little man with a petty little mind. As a member of admin you and all other so called responsible admin on adventalk,glossed over five pages of Edward and his nasty mouth. Everyone he dealt with was stupid,beneath him,illiterate,rednecks that didn't know how to write their own name.
I saw you reading many of those posts from Edward as did Daryl and the rest of the mods. Perhaps this was mistaken by the group for respectful discussion.

I don't know how they view things in Iceland,but here in my neck of the woods,when someone wants to promote something they do not know to be true,it is a lie. The person behind that is a liar.
Nor do I believe a man wakes up some morning in his retirement years and decides to try out a few lies for kicks. I do not believe you to be an honest man .Your conduct thru this insignicient issue has answered something that has puzzeled me for a longtime. How you as a pastor could be such a close part of the disgusting behaviour of Bob,Gailon,and snoopy It is crystal clear
Johann

Post by Johann »

I see that I made a serious mistake with you. Because it was such a minor thing I thought you had enough sense of humor to see that that was all I had in mind when I "magnified" your minor mistake really out of proportions. I thought you would do like, Steffan has stated here, think of it being hilarious.

I have so much enjoyed reading the Gospels to see when Jesus showed he also had a sense of humor, and also Ellen White, who, at her old age would giggle like a schoolgirl when she discovered something funny. I thought you might have that disposition too, but I was sorely mistaken.

It does not bother me that you call me a liar. That is up to your own conscience. Jesus says I should rejoice, and I want to follow Him in everything, also by calling sin by its right name, when that is needed. You have a good imagination - together with a number of others - who know my past. What means a lot to me it what my first wife, Irmgard, said to me just before she died, and she had known me intimately for more than half a century. She insisted she had always been able to trust me fully, because I had never uttered a falsehood. And I think God knows me even better than you do.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

I see that I made a serious mistake with you. Because it was such a minor thing I thought you had enough sense of humor to see that that was all I had in mind when I "magnified" your minor mistake really out of proportions. I thought you would do like, Steffan has stated here, think of it being hilarious.
I don't believe a word of what you have posted. I believe more than ever after reading a very pathetic excuse that you are well practised in the art of deception. Further more,you are not even man enough to tell the truth now.
Well maybe Steffan thinks being called a liar humorous,I see nothing humorous about a pastor doing what you did.
There may be others that think Johann is only guilty of misplaced humor. You are not telling the truth.
I have so much enjoyed reading the Gospels to see when Jesus showed he also had a sense of humor, and also Ellen White, who, at her old age would giggle like a schoolgirl when she discovered something funny. I thought you might have that disposition too, but I was sorely mistaken.
Each pparagraph gets worse and insults those of even aveage intelligence more and more. I am glad that you have found a gospel where Jesus pulled off what you did. Maybe you wrote your own,I don't know, but to me you have not only insulted EW but Christ as well. It is truly pathetic. Almost as pathetic as Bob's excuse for lying. He was so precise the rest couldn't possibly understand him.
It does not bother me that you call me a liar. That is up to your own conscience. Jesus says I should rejoice, and I want to follow Him in everything, also by calling sin by its right name, when that is needed. You have a good imagination - together with a number of others - who know my past. What means a lot to me it what my first wife, Irmgard, said to me just before she died, and she had known me intimately for more than half a century. She insisted she had always been able to trust me fully, because I had never uttered a falsehood. And I think God knows me even better than you do.
Heresy. My conscience doesn't bother me a bit calling the sin of lying by it's right name.
Christ never said to rejoice in misleading or lying about another. Perhaps you need a new bible
Marv Smith

Post by Marv Smith »

Johann wrote:I see that I made a serious mistake with you. Because it was such a minor thing I thought you had enough sense of humor to see that that was all I had in mind when I "magnified" your minor mistake really out of proportions. I thought you would do like, Steffan has stated here, think of it being hilarious.

Johann, I've always felt that you were at heart a kind and gentle man. It is my belief that in your urgency to defend anything involving LS, you have had to compromise often on the truth. You have done it through omission, misdirection, and in some cases through outright falsehoods. It is truly unfortunate that you are willing to place so much of your integrity at stake for a person who has no compunction about using up her friends to gain what she desires. I certainly don't hate you Johann, but I am having real difficulty respecting you in these matters.
steffan

Post by steffan »

Johann said,
It does not bother me that you call me a liar. That is up to your own conscience. Jesus says I should rejoice, and I want to follow Him in everything,
How I wish you had followed Him in everything.

Have you forgotten the whopper of a lie you told regarding your presence with Linda and the doctor? You stated that you were with them the entire time?
Yet, as was discovered, the entire time, you came to visit the happy "couple" exactly ONCE. And that was one evening to pick up something that Linda had brought for you.
In fact, when you said you were tired, did the kind doctor offer you any chance to rest? He did not.
Instead, he told you to pull over and rest by the roadside if you felt tired/sleepy!

Like I have said, you lie and that sounds like you are following someone else, certainly not Him.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

steffan wrote:Johann said,
It does not bother me that you call me a liar. That is up to your own conscience. Jesus says I should rejoice, and I want to follow Him in everything,
How I wish you had followed Him in everything.

Have you forgotten the whopper of a lie you told regarding your presence with Linda and the doctor? You stated that you were with them the entire time?
Yet, as was discovered, the entire time, you came to visit the happy "couple" exactly ONCE. And that was one evening to pick up something that Linda had brought for you.
In fact, when you said you were tired, did the kind doctor offer you any chance to rest? He did not.
Instead, he told you to pull over and rest by the roadside if you felt tired/sleepy!

Like I have said, you lie and that sounds like you are following someone else, certainly not Him.

Johann,this was the incident that made me realize you were not being truthful. You,Gailon and Bob all make noise about LS and how you want to help her and right the wrong DS did. The three of you are her worst enemy. I don't think the need to help LS is what drives the three of you. She is only the tool that can keep the issue alive.

When you were first questioned on this on adventtalk, at least the first I had read, it was so completely obvious you were lying. Your answer or non-answer more accurately,was such a dead giveaway. Even then I tried to cut you some slack in my response to what I had seen.

You simply do not tell the truth when a little bending of the truth will serve better in your opinion. Your totally pathetic response as to why you stated I had lied is just another of let's play a game with the truth.
Slippery Bob and Gailon the avenger are pretty well known now for their games with the truth,but it is really sad,you as a pastor have gone to the bottom of the pond with them.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Johann,this was the incident that made me realize you were not being truthful. You,Gailon and Bob all make noise about LS and how you want to help her and right the wrong DS did. The three of you are her worst enemy. I don't think the need to help LS is what drives the three of you. She is only the tool that can keep the issue alive.

When you were first questioned on this on adventtalk, at least the first I had read, it was so completely obvious you were lying. Your answer or non-answer more accurately,was such a dead giveaway. Even then I tried to cut you some slack in my response to what I had seen.

You simply do not tell the truth when a little bending of the truth will serve better in your opinion. Your totally pathetic response as to why you stated I had lied is just another of let's play a game with the truth.
Slippery Bob and Gailon the avenger are pretty well known now for their games with the truth,but it is really sad,you as a pastor have gone to the bottom of the pond with them.

BEWARE!!!!!!! The gestapo forum police are out patrolling. It seems like the above post is considered inappropriate.
And to think the bottom of adventtalk forum still reads First amendment under attack.
Rights to trash others in any manner.
Doubts or opinions concerning Johann are forbidden anywhere

Sorry to the gestapo forum police . I stand by what I said. You guys would be hilarious if not so downright pathetic