Banned

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

odie1962

Re: Banned

Post by odie1962 »

OOPS it is on again.

Sorry bonnie, you are banned from using this forum!
Rude and obnoxious behavior
I think I forgot the part where I was to genuflect in front of Johann. He still is acting like a sorry speciman of a pastor.
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Looks like AT is having a hard time figuring things out. Maybe not being the moderator for a while made Snoopy forget how to work the system.

So Eduard and Johann and the rest were obnoxious and rude to you--so YOU get banned. :roll: Figures!!!
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Breezy wrote:Looks like AT is having a hard time figuring things out. Maybe not being the moderator for a while made Snoopy forget how to work the system.

So Eduard and Johann and the rest were obnoxious and rude to you--so YOU get banned. :roll: Figures!!!

In a way it makes me feel a little sad. I did not have a friebndship with Johann or any reason other than he was a pastor to believe while he could be wrong on some things he wouldn't outright lie. Another in the pastoral business to bite the dust.

Someone that tells a big whopper of a lie out of fear of getting caught at something is somewhat understandable. The petty lies bother me a lot more. Those that tell the petty vindictive lie easily and frequently are liars by nature.
Johann didn't wake up in his senior years and start telling a little lie here and there. This is who Johann is. Wonder how many chruch members under his pastoral watch did he lie to. Or more importantly about

There is no way an honest person could take what I said and turn it into a lie. Unless they are well practised in the art.

I wondered when I scanned Edward's posts today. Most should never have been allowed. Where was the ever vigilant Johann

As moderator I did not see him speak up in five pages of posts of Edwards. Posts to several and (appears he butted in)they were all stupid, made him sick and were stupid rednecks unable to write their name in the sand. Seems Johann missed those as moderator,pastor and christian. Come to think of it there was n't any member of admin that disagreed
Glad the petty little man had one post I had not gotten to yet to flex his muscle.
pbjelly

Post by pbjelly »

I seem to be banned too. In any case I will not be visiting that forum from now on.
Sorry pbjelly, you are banned from using this forum!
Violations of Forum Rule #24 and the Forum Privacy Policy concerning two members.
Marv Smith

Post by Marv Smith »

pbjelly wrote:I seem to be banned too. In any case I will not be visiting that forum from now on.
Violations of Forum Rule #24 and the Forum Privacy Policy concerning two members.
This is what I don't understand. I think most now understand that without members posting in opposition to the Joy/Pickle line there, they pretty much fade away. Even they can't keep repeating themselves indefinitely. There are maybe 50 people in the whole world that read the garbage there. Why is it important to defend anything?

If you look at the small group pushing the agenda at AT, you would find it hard to find one that is gainfully employed. AT is their life. Why associate with such losers?
Last edited by Marv Smith on Mon Nov 10, 2008 3:33 pm America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Marv, I agree with you. Even Mr. Joy said it was better not to ban people. I would not post there whether I could or not.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Marv Smith wrote:
pbjelly wrote:I seem to be banned too. In any case I will not be visiting that forum from now on.
This is what I don't understand. I think most now understand that without members posting in opposition to the Joy/Pickle line there, they pretty much fade away. Even they can't keep repeating themselves indefinitely. There are maybe 50 people in the whole world that read the garbage there. Why is it important to defend anything?

If you look at the small group pushing the agenda at AT, you would find it hard to find one that is gainfully employed. AT is their life. Why associate with such losers?

I don't know about the rest of them but seems fairly certain that Bob Pickle will not let gainful employment get in the way of his true calling. Ripping up carpet as he goes looking for that one elusive sin that will make him a household word in the SDA community.
Most men would tend to their families needs before anything else. Not Bob, his wife can support the family as he goes about his important calling.
Maybe the question should be asked as to what kind of a man shuns his children's needs and runs back and forth looking for that one sin.
Johann

Post by Johann »

Some of you seem to have lots of fun here!
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Johann wrote:Some of you seem to have lots of fun here!

Must be what prompted you to join
Johann

Post by Johann »

odie1962 wrote:It appears a mistake was made. It would not allow me to post or edit on adventtalk for a time. Snoopy says I was not banned so if that is the case I owe her an apology.

One apology that will not come anytime soon is that I am beginning to believe Johann is as devious and as slippery as Bob.
Johann said.

"And of course you have apologized to that other net you had lied to? Thank you, Bonnie! "

Usually I have a pretty high regard for pastor's but this is one that I am trully grateful has retired. One of the reasons that gailon and Bob were originally believed is because of Johann's status as a pastor. I don't think he retired soon enough.
What Johann just did is dishonest and he knew it when he did it.
Frankly he is the most disgusting of the three,"gailon,Bob and Johann" because of his calling.

Perhaps this is the type of pastors you have clung to until now, Bonnie:

2 Timothy 4:3
For the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear.

I will only say the truth, even if it hurts. So it does not bother me what you call me. That is my pleasure.

" 11"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

Well snoopy it appears I owe you an apology. It appeared that you had as I was unable to post and that usually means a ban.
Whatever it is working fine now

And of course you have apologized to that other net you had lied to? Thank you, Bonnie!