"Prophetic letter" posted on AdventTalk is just another hoax

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Penny

Re: "Prophetic letter" posted on AdventTalk is just another hoax

Post by Penny »

Breezy wrote:As soon as I read Johann's supposed prophetic email by "Danny Shelton" I knew it was not true. It was too weird and off the wall.

But one thing it does say: all those other posts/letters/emails that they say (Linda Shelton, Johann Thorvaldsen, Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy) are from Danny are probably false also.
An interesting suggestion. Would make one wonder about the veracity of all Pickle/Joy's accusations based on supposed email-statements made by Danny.
Penny
Johann

Post by Johann »

Penny wrote:
Breezy wrote:As soon as I read Johann's supposed prophetic email by "Danny Shelton" I knew it was not true. It was too weird and off the wall.

But one thing it does say: all those other posts/letters/emails that they say (Linda Shelton, Johann Thorvaldsen, Bob Pickle and Gailon Joy) are from Danny are probably false also.
An interesting suggestion. Would make one wonder about the veracity of all Pickle/Joy's accusations based on supposed email-statements made by Danny.
Quite a statement! Why should Danny have asked me to delete all of his posts, if they were not from him?
steffan

Post by steffan »

Coming from the pastor of lies in Ice(land), any statement you make is met with disbelief.
Johann

Post by Johann »

At one time I mistook you for another person. I'd like you to tell me what other serious mistakes or lies you have seen from me?

Or are only those who are speaking pleasing things to your ears people you regard as telling the truth?

Yes, that letter was a hoax, but that did not come from me. Someone else posted that as coming from Danny Shelton. I waited several days before posting it on AT, and I could not get any other explanation. Even then I stated it had probably not been written by Danny Shelton.
steffan

Post by steffan »

Proof of even more lying come straight from your own words.

Johann said
I waited several days before posting it on AT, and I could not get any other explanation. Even then I stated it had probably not been written by Danny Shelton.
You posted this on Nov 9 at 2:51 AM, according to your forum. In less than 12 hours you had your clarification. Yet you state that you waited several days? Are you serious? Your good friends Habanero, PickledJoy - no one could clarify it for you without you posting some mud on the forum?

In all the other posts you have made, please tell me where you said
Even then I stated it had probably not been written by Danny Shelton.
Please tell me where, in your initial post did you even infer this.

And you say at 10 AM
I have double checked with the person who received this from Danny Shelton - that Danny is at least passing it on, unless someone else is using his computer?

Apart from that I have no speculation.
And then at 2:13 PM you say
So this might be what happened - someone faked Danny Shelton.
steffan

Post by steffan »

Johann said
Or are only those who are speaking pleasing things to your ears people you regard as telling the truth?
I heard displeasing things about 3ABN from people at 3ABN. You know what the difference was? They did NOT lie. I got straight forward answers, nothing glossed over. Nobody told me that Danny was perfect. In fact, they said that he was not perfect, that he had made mistakes.

When I first started reading this on b[not]sda, the judgement call was clear. Always look at the sleazy ones and you will know who is lying and who isn't.

Then I knew that those people who supported/applauded/praised those sleazy narratives were the ones who were lying. The sleazy ones (sometimes I call them jackals) were posting mind-curdling filth on bsda. (Very interesting that Joy, snoopy and others now attack Calvin once that 3abn forum was frozen)

The sleazy ones kept on saying "3ABN has slandered that poor woman"

So I went looking. Did I find anything? What I found instead was Pickle misrepresenting emails, slipping in innuendo and the good "pastor" Johann there stirring things up as much as he could.

You lied about me personally and never once said you were mistaken till now.