Post by Fran on Adventtalk,Can It Be Done?

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

odie1962

Post by Fran on Adventtalk,Can It Be Done?

Post by odie1962 »

Fran,
Over the years reading your posts I have never given it a thought that I would have to weigh carefully something you had said to determine if you were being truthful. I have disagreed as I am sure you did with me. But never as in if deceit were involved . Going over some of the posts prior to my banishment again :lol: I am at a loss as to what I see from you and a couple of others that I have had respect for over the years. Reading you recent questions/comments I have this sneaking suspicion one of us resides on another planet.
You(general) can not have been an active member of that forum and not be aware there is dishonesty on many levels.Let's begin with Edward.

I cannot go back and retrieve them now but everyone can certainly read . There are five pages of posts,only two I could see tin a quick scan might have passed for what others term respectful discussion. Those he was responding to made him sick,were compared to stupid,ignorant rednecks that could barely write their name in the sand with a stick. While I cannot prove you read the posts I am certain you did. Where was your response to this rude,nasty oaf?? Missing as I recall. Now you ask....
3. MY/Our personal attacks against others should be dealt with immediately.
Can it be done?
I watched as each of the admin team read this man's garbage. Most passed their scrutiny,isn't that odd that no one knew what respectful discussion meant. Yet you could almost see the drooling at the mouth of snoopy when she got to yell "Inappropriate" at any and all that did not agree with Gailon the avenger and Slippery Bob. This has been over and over.

It is obvious and something you simply cannot defend that Bob has been less than straight forward. Go back to his farce of an interview. Artiste the dutiful little servant of Bob just stumbles across this "Explosive New Charges"video complete with phony interview . Everyone had to have known exactly what a farce this was and yet some went WOW. Bob is a fake and worse. When Bob got caught in a little snafu,no problem, the rest of the dummies couldn't hope to understand him as he was just to precise.He is the boy that wants proof,yet when he says something about another and is asked for that proof,poof,he remembered it was confidential. Second or third hand almost gospel wasn't it? These are just little things as I do not have acess to the rest. Bob did not have to offer anything.
You need to take as close a look if not closer at Bob than you do at DS. You are not placing your credibilty in DS hands. You are with Bob ,Gailon and Johann.
Bob is so adament about his first amendment rights that he believes that allows him to say anything he chooses. Within limitation it does,but gives others the same rights. Only he depends on donations of others to protect whatever garbage he spews. Bob would do far better worrying about his rights and obligation as a husband and father. Part of that might involve a regular job to at least help support his family. Maybe he should have had more concern over his daughter's continuing education. Unless she found another way it seems Bob's devotion to sin sleuthing took priority. . Maybe he is waiting for his television debut or better yet the centerfold of the National Enquirer.

Bob's barely disguised presence as SDA minister.His disgusting game of I Spy Sin.

The one that did surprise me was Johann. Based solely on his pastoral credentials it never occurred to me that he would lie. The lies he told should have been an embarrassment to all of you. When he could not answer a couple of simple questions as to his presence at the DR's house it could not be denied. It was so painfully obvious you had to deliberately look the other way to not see it. HIs latest was far more minor but showed a pastor willing to lie over the smallest of issues. Then he tries to pass it off as a joke and compounds the first lie by implication.
Johann plays around with the truth as freely as Slippery Bob

This only works as long as what is shared is honest......5. Can I/we share more with others to bring this thing to an end.

But the way this works is not quite as you have written it
If so, all would be able to read AdventTalk 3ABN Topics and read evidence and discussion about the facts against Danny and 3ABN. 3ATalk could present facts showing evidence against our facts presented. Having opposing views gets in the way of truth being presented. God is not the author of confusion. Any posting to the contrary should be weeded out early and told to go post on 3ATalk. They too need an outlet for their opinions of Danny's and 3ABN facts.

Freedom of Speech First Amendment means different things to Bob and Gailon and those that follow their footsteps. It is very important to them to be able to say any and everything they want,however they strongarm their way trying to control what is said on other forums.

I don't think it is to difficult to see the suggestion below for what it is. If Bob is caught with a brand new "Explosive Charges" interview are we all to be positive about his deception. Tha's right any that would not play the pretend game with Bob wouldn't be allowed. That might work quite well
Making sure the past detractors will not be ever again allowed in 3ABN topics Gailon the Avenger and Slippery Bob have a clear field to lead their ever faithful troops.

Is it possible to do this? To accept anyone in all other forums, but only positive discussions in 3ABN threads regarding discussion of the facts as presented through court documents and new facts as presented by us or other witnesses. What ever happens. we must make sure none of the past detractors are ever again be allowed in 3ABN Topics. We need 3ABN Topics to be Public, but posting has to be more selective!-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Bob,Gailon and Johann have only themselves to blame for many either not believing them at this point or have concluded the accuser is as dirty as the accused so duke it out.

I personally don't believe the statement by 3ABN as to why they wanted out of the lawsuit. I am sure there were embarrassing facts they did not want out. But I don't see Bob and gailon as being the high and mighty cleanse the sin from the camp duo.

God has been very busy. The story is being told, but is anyone reading it? It may be but probably with adifferent outcome than you would like.
Bob has slipped around the truth to many times,using reasons a bright ten year old would laugh at. Johann is doing quite well in showing who he is. Gailon makes little attempt to hide who he is
odie1962

Re: Post by Fran on Adventtalk,Can It Be Done?

Post by odie1962 »

Fran

Can it be done?
« on: Yesterday at 09:58:07 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just replied to Richard over at Maritime SDA 0nline. My health has not been good, but I wanted to say most of it over here too. So I copied my post there and am going to post it here.

I have several questions that I am asking myself. Maybe you are asking yourself these questions too.

1. Is it possible for me/us to continue to discuss facts about 3ABN without getting side tracked by our opinions of each other?

2. My/Our agenda should be to get truth posted for Adventist to read and make educated decisions about giving to 3ABN.

3. MY/Our personal attacks against others should be dealt with immediately.

4. Can I/we talk about the affidavits people have given, and the evidence as provided by Bob and Gailon in the documents #96 and #100.

5. Can I/we share more with others to bring this thing to an end.

6. Am I/we the reason this has taken so long?

7. Should posters from/for 3ABN post on 3ATalk all their evidence in Danny and 3ABN's favor be allowed to post elsewhere, but not here. Would this counteract the counterfeit?

8. Could I/we restrict our posts to facts and discussion of the facts here?

If so, all would be able to read AdventTalk 3ABN Topics and read evidence and discussion about the facts against Danny and 3ABN. 3ATalk could present facts showing evidence against our facts presented. Having opposing views gets in the way of truth being presented. God is not the author of confusion. Any posting to the contrary should be weeded out early and told to go post on 3ATalk. They too need an outlet for their opinions of Danny's and 3ABN facts.

Is it possible to do this? To accept anyone in all other forums, but only positive discussions in 3ABN threads regarding discussion of the facts as presented through court documents and new facts as presented by us or other witnesses. What ever happens. we must make sure none of the past detractors are ever again be allowed in 3ABN Topics. We need 3ABN Topics to be Public, but posting has to be more selective!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This is my reply to Richard over on Maritime SDA-online about delays.

Richard;

I am sure you would agree with me that God does not make mistakes, but man does.

As I have read your posts, I believe you too have a relationship with Christ, His Father and the Holy Spirit.

Was this delay caused by God or man? Dare I say both? God may have a plan, but I am sure he has factored in peoples Free Will.

No matter, God's will has already done something.

He has taken going on 5 years to break the horrible news to Adventists first. He has been sending out warning signs all this time. Was it done the way God originally planned? I don't know, but I am assured he is in charge.

What has and is happening at 3ABN is evil in my eyes. 3ABN's Board's tolerance of Danny's and their own activities, when it has been shown that it was preplanned and evil, is evidence that 3ABN needs drastic change, or it needs to be removed totally and permanently from the Seventh-day Adventist Church.

How and when God decided to deal with the evil I see is totally up to Him. It is not over.

In reading some evidence that Bob Pickle has submitted in his defense is astounding!

It seems the subpoena for Delta Airlines was the straw that broke the camel's back!

In documents 96 through 120, you can read the events that led up to the case being dismissed.

These documents make it plain to see who is lying and who preplanned their attack against Linda Shelton.

Bob blew the top off their plans. In Document 96 & 100, Bob explains it all in a very detailed and organized manner!

I laughed when Bob referenced, in Document #114, on page #3. Bob says to refer to CD #1, Page #6157! I cracked up and laughed until I couldn't breathe!

He later references other CD's. No wonder the judge said that if Danny and 3ABN decide to file suit again, it must be in his court! He has already read all that stuff! He knows the facts.

Who else but Bob would or could do all he has done! He pursues evidence to make sure his evidence is truth and all truth! Could this be God's will? I believe it is.

Document 100 is very clear about Brenda Walsh lying! It has to be very embarrassing for her.

God has been very busy. The story is being told, but is anyone reading it?

Find Documents #94-#123 and you too can read of the lead up to the dismissal. It starts with all the subpoenas being issued beginning with Remnant, then Fjarli, the Customs and Delta Airlines!

Bob hit hard. And 3ABN does not want this information to be released to the Adventist community.

There is information in 96 and 100 that I had never heard.

If someone else can post PDF Doc's, email me and I will provide pdf copies of Documents 96-121 I tried saving them as a txt file, but all the formatting is lost and it loses its impact.

One fact cited is this:

8. An inquirer called Walsh around the spring of 2008 to ask her about Linda Shelton. The inquirer sent a recorded copy of that telephone conversation to the Defendants. In that conversation Walsh stated: ...

4. On March 4, 2004, Walsh wrote Dee Hilderbrand, a 3ABN employee, informing Ms. Hilderbrand that Walsh had made reservations with Delta Airlines for tickets to Florida, that
the confirmation number was RV163S, and that the tickets needed to be purchased within 24 hours. Walsh's email is attached hereto as Exhibit C.

5. On March 5, 2008, tickets pertaining to confirmation number RV163S for Walsh
(ticket # 00621930502970, SkyMiles # 2207208956) and Linda Shelton (ticket # 00621930502981, SkyMiles # 2075843512)
were purchased with an American Express credit card ending in 3209. These tickets are for flights from St. Louis, Missouri to Tampa, Florida via Atlanta, Georgia, on April 4, 2004, and returning on April 9, 2004.

The receipts were printed out on March 8, 2004, from a computer account attributed to Mollie Steenson, according to the URL printed at the bottom of each receipt. These receipts are attached hereto as Exhibits D–E.

6. Inasmuch as Walsh told Dee Hilderbrand that the tickets needed to be purchased]'within 24 hours, that the same credit card was used for both tickets, and that the receipts were printed out from Mollie Steenson's computer account, the conclusion can be drawn that 3ABN paid for these tickets.

(Fran: Brenda Walsh's Telephone conversation about Linda's trip that was not.)

I said ...,

"I'm not going, I said, if if Danny, if ... doesn't approve of this." ...

"I'm not doing this."

But I refused to go. And she did buy my ticket, and I refused to go. And I still have a copy of my ticket because it's still unused. But her ticket is used.

But we find Linda did not go on that trip at all! Brenda did not purchase the tickets she entered the request. Dee did it through approval of Mollie! A 3ABN card was used!

No wonder this information was not what Danny and his helpers wanted America to know.

You will see where they had to cut their losses, finally, but too late.

All we all need to do is talk about the facts and not about our opinions of each other, right? Can that be done?
--------------------------

I am very tired now and can't type further. Will you please read the documents and discuss all those facts, here in this New and Improved 3ABN Forum.
Stan

Post by Stan »

My experience with Fran, in items like her Trust Department interpretation statements, that she was analyzing, and sounding official, ( on things she really did not understand,) lost all credibility with not only myself but others.

Her statement that made front page news on the 'attack, covert infiltration and damage' that 3ABN did to her computer, yet her correction, (which I was pleased to see her post that,) did not have near the same affect.

Her 'correction' would be similar to the bottom of page 18 of most newspapers.

Now she is copying and pasting private emails sent to and from Linda or Gregory or Johann? Let them post that if they want them posted, or are they treating her like she is their gopher?

How can really anyone trust the things she says or posts?

Deal with real issues by people who understand, not those who seem to crave attention.

Just my opinion, which is supported by mu Goldfish, Bonny, not necessarily my family, friends, employer, co-workers, neighbors etc
Marv Smith

Post by Marv Smith »

Of course Fran is doing the gopher routine but this is nothing new. Pickle/Joy have a couple of dedicated gophers that have become quite adept. Although these purported emails have been bandied about for years by Pickle, it still shocks me that people were insensitive and malicious enough to be passing these communications on.
Stan wrote:My experience with Fran, in items like her Trust Department interpretation statements, that she was analyzing, and sounding official, ( on things she really did not understand,) lost all credibility with not only myself but others.

Her statement that made front page news on the 'attack, covert infiltration and damage' that 3ABN did to her computer, yet her correction, (which I was pleased to see her post that,) did not have near the same affect.

Her 'correction' would be similar to the bottom of page 18 of most newspapers.

Now she is copying and pasting private emails sent to and from Linda or Gregory or Johann? Let them post that if they want them posted, or are they treating her like she is their gopher?

How can really anyone trust the things she says or posts?

Deal with real issues by people who understand, not those who seem to crave attention.

Just my opinion, which is supported by mu Goldfish, Bonny, not necessarily my family, friends, employer, co-workers, neighbors etc
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Does "doing the Lord's work" mean that someone spends a lot of time trying to treat and impress a much younger female, even if they are a 2nd cousin?

What kind of nasty piece of work drags up gossip on a high school girl. We have this wonderful christians implication about a young girl .Crystals "question" phrased in such a way as to imply but really not say. Crystal you are far more guilty than this young girl if she exists. You know how that there was a lot of time spent trying to treat and impress. Are you this young girl?? If not you give "christian" a whole new meaning
from Fran
Obviously not.

When she graduated, did he buy her a car? Just curious. If so, what kind of car was it?
If this does happen to be a cousin and she received a car that would prove what ???

Bob Pickle
Veteran Member

Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #79 on: Today at 03:39:57 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Does "doing the Lord's work" mean that someone spends a lot of time trying to treat and impress a much younger female, even if they are a 2nd cousin?
Crystal, since we were called liars in Federal Court for allegedly suggesting that Danny Shelton had had inappropriate relationships, do you know how we can contact the lady you are alluding to in order to get her side of the story?

(I said "allegedly" because I am unaware of where I had made such an allegation.)
AHHH the master sin sleuth grubbing for more sin against a young girl. Are you so desperate Bob that you will do and say anything?

Fran
I would like that information also. So would the Adventist community.

I must have missed the demand by the adventist community to drag a young girl thru the muck. The adventist community must be waiting with baited breath. I still think a better idea would be to sleuth out all the sin in Bob's life and broadcast it on every forum available. That would be quite interesting

Daryl Fawcett
Veteran Member

Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #81 on: Today at 06:03:26 PM »

I would also be very interested in this piece of factual information.

Yes wouldn't we all. What fun and besides isn't it our christian duty to ferret this young girl out. Factual by who's account. Crystal the fine christian woman on adventtalk,implying,spreading innuendo? The one that lacks the guts to come out with her "factual information"

How many times have I seen the very ones drooling at the mouth to get Crystal to say more, wring their hands at the mere thought of gossip.Here her garbage is referred to as factual information.

Maybe Fran is right, maybe this particular adventist community is waiting with baited breath for Crystal to spew more. Something they can really get their teeth into, like a young girl.