Snoopy

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Cynthia

Re: Snoopy

Post by Cynthia »

Update. It appears I am now banned permanently from adventtalk for answering Bob Pickle with the post I previously posted here this morning. ( I quoted it there, without additional comments) Snoopy has banned me, and also my IP # in order to try and prevent me from even reading there.

When I go to that forum, before I even log in, I get a page which says:
An Error Has Occurred!
Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum!
Cindy insists on discussing false accusations against Snoopy.

I don't recall seeing a rule that says 'cannot discuss accusations against snoopy,(which she says are false) unless you are her, or bob, or... " I do find it interesting (and sad) how they can all discuss accusations against all who are not them (which we and others also declare false) to their hearts content without a problem though, and then get so offended on their own behalf.

I am not terribly disappointed, and will not appeal Snoopy's ban. Life goes on...
~ Cindy
Lilly

Post by Lilly »

I'm sorry Cindy. Thankfully there is this forum to write on.

It was amusing that Bob Pickle wanted you to give him your evidence about Snoopy phoning you. :lol: Of course you aren't going to do this, it would not be wise. Bob Pickle seems to think if he ridicules you, you will somehow comply with his wishes. Poor man seems so deluded.

It seems par for the course when they can "dish it out" but cannot seem to take the same things themselves. But I know those who write on AdventTalk are usually not fair, are not always truthful and often do not write like Christians. Pity.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Lilly wrote:I'm sorry Cindy. Thankfully there is this forum to write on.

It was amusing that Bob Pickle wanted you to give him your evidence about Snoopy phoning you. :lol: Of course you aren't going to do this, it would not be wise. Bob Pickle seems to think if he ridicules you, you will somehow comply with his wishes. Poor man seems so deluded.

It seems par for the course when they can "dish it out" but cannot seem to take the same things themselves. But I know those who write on AdventTalk are usually not fair, are not always truthful and often do not write like Christians. Pity.
Yeah, well Bob Pickle is like that. I recall he was asking someone to post all the info they had on Grat also, as if that is also everyone elses business, and she's on his side too. :o But thank you Lilly. It really doesn't matter though, as you said I can always post here. A good friend of mine was telling me yesterday or the day before that I needed to stay out of there as it wasn't a good place to be either spiritually or mentally. He was right, you can't keep wading into poison and hatred and expect to remain untouched by it all, but it's hard sometimes to avoid answering them there, so a permanent ban was actually just what I needed to help me not do so. ;) Rom 8:28!
~ Cindy
Donna

Post by Donna »

Cynthia wrote:
Lilly wrote:I'm sorry Cindy. Thankfully there is this forum to write on.

Yeah, well Bob Pickle is like that. I recall he was asking someone to post all the info they had on Grat also, as if that is also everyone elses business, and she's on his side too. :o But thank you Lilly. It really doesn't matter though, as you said I can always post here. A good friend of mine was telling me yesterday or the day before that I needed to stay out of there as it wasn't a good place to be either spiritually or mentally. He was right, you can't keep wading into poison and hatred and expect to remain untouched by it all, but it's hard sometimes to avoid answering them there, so a permanent ban was actually just what I needed to help me not do so. ;) Rom 8:28!
I was thinking along these same lines. I think of the other forum like a cess pool. By the time they falsely accuse those who are not in total agreement with them and twist and shout about anything shared with them, the truth is barely recognizable with the muck and mire they throw upon it. They cannot see that they are public avengers trying to act, not only as false accusers, but as jurists, judge and would be executioners. What makes that really sad is that one day they will be judged as they have judged.
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.