Snoopy

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Penny

Snoopy's Remarks...

Post by Penny »

Snoopy says:
According to the September 2008 3ABN World magazine, pg 41, 3ABN ex-CFO Larry Ewing is still very much involved with 3ABN. Now, his "watchful eye" keeps track of the activities of the new production truck in Canada and the northwestern United Stsates.
http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... 05.45.html post #48

They were interviewed on 3ABN during the ASI convention back in early August about this very matter. Nothing new here from Snoopy...and it is great news that Larry Ewing is still working with and supporting the ministry of 3ABN in Canada.

(edited to only to add link)
Penny
Cynthia

Re: Snoopy's Remarks...

Post by Cynthia »

Poster: Snoopy

AdventTalk
Re: 3ABN and Danny Shelton File Voluntary Motion to Dismiss Lawsuit
« Reply #46 on: 11/02/08 at 12:29:13 AM »

According to Walt Thompson's Affidavit in Support of the Motion to Dismiss, "3ABN's donation levels have returned to the level they enjoyed before the attack..." Quoted from that document:

8. Last week, the Board reviewed figures showing that 3ABN’s donation levels have returned to the level they enjoyed before the attack on our reputation began. We think this shows that the public’s confidence in 3ABN has been restored. When the Board came to the conclusion that 3ABN’s reputation was no longer being significantly harmed by the Defendants’ activities and that continuation of the lawsuit could not achieve more than what we had already achieved by other means, it was time to shut the lawsuit down.

But I just got a beg-a-letter in the mail from co-President Jim Gilley. In the third paragraph he says "I don't ever want to 'cry wolf'...I have bent over backwards in the past not to be an alarmist..." And later, "I am not the only pastor sounding this alarm."

So according to Dr. Thompson, 3ABN is "enjoying" donation levels they saw a couple of years ago. But Jim Gilley is "sounding the alarm" and not wanting to "cry wolf". So, which is it?
Which is it, Snoopy?

Answer: It is both.

This is the same type of selective quoting, spinning and misrepresentation that Pickle and Joy and the rest of the 3abn accusers have become so well known for in their reporting.

It is also bearing false witness...

Dr Thompson and Elder Gilley are talking about two entirely different things, not contradicting each other as you are implying and representing to others.

Dr Thompson was talking about donation levels at 3abn:
" Last week, the Board reviewed figures showing that 3ABN’s donation levels have returned to the level they enjoyed before the attack on our reputation began."
And Jim Gilley was talking about the U.S. economy and crisis this country faces, and said NOTHING, ZERO, NADA, ZIP, ZILCH about 3abn's finances or donation levels:
"this letter has been written because of the crises I believe our country is facing, and the increased challenges here because of the economy"
All of your truncated quotes are in regard to challenges this country faces and our troubled economy. It is an appeal to give to support God's work while we still can.
I believe that is a very good idea regardless of where you send your offerings and donations...

The letter which you did not furnish should make that clear to anyone with eyes to see, and help them to take what you say and represent and claim with a grain of salt in the future...

Oct 2008 - 2 page letter from Elder Gilley to the 3abn family:
JG_3abn_Letter.pdf
(447.36 KiB) Downloaded 2315 times
JG_3abn_Letter_p2.pdf
(375.87 KiB) Downloaded 2269 times
..ian
Last edited by Cynthia on Sun Nov 02, 2008 6:27 pm America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: changed letter from img to pdf format
~ Cindy
Donna

Post by Donna »

Ian, thank you for your comments and the letter from Jim Gilley. Seems we still have a work to do in giving the truth to refute the false witness that those who are working against the Lord's work at 3ABN are doing. 3ABN is giving the undiluted message to the world and whatever we can do, in the Lord's character, we will do from our places on the walls to warn and so that none break through to try and destroy.
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Just about the time you think you have seen all there is with Snoopy she goes and proves you wrong.
Please tell me what planet she lives on and what is in the air that she breathes.

What is very interesting to me are those SDAs who feel they can invoke the Spirit of Prophecy at will for their own selfish purposes and then turn around and attack other people to make themselves look better. Isn't there a term for that?
Yes Snoopy there is a term for your self described behaviour and that of you friends

Yes Mr. Gailon. The fear of lawsuits vanish because you have hit on the brilliant strategy of declaring bankruptcy. Perhaps you are unaware that declaring bankruptcy is not considered ethical and goes against the Spirit of Prophecy.
steffan

Post by steffan »

Snoopy says (over there in loony land)
It's a small group of dannyclones who grow increasingly angry with each new incriminating revelation about the Shelton/3ABN history.
That statement by Lynette Rhodes is hilarious!

You can see how demented her posts became once it was known who she was.

On the hand, the PickledJoy crowd seem to be continually rehashing the same tired, untrue and malicious stories that they have always told. This time, a rather mentally untidy "Michael Diamond" is their "new" follower.
odie1962

Snoopy

Post by odie1962 »

Snoopy

How very true, Fran!! Our very own "Breezy Sam" has been catching up on her reading and finally found the invoices submitted for work performed in connection with the lawsuit that 3ABN INITIATED!! She seems very troubled by the fact that in the legal world, professionals earn their living by submitting invoices! I guess she thinks we should work for free! Maybe I should become my own 501(c)(3) organization and try to get unsuspecting donors to contribute to my livelihood instead of trying to earn a living honestly. But it is nice that Breezy Sam is willing to promote my work for me!

Maybe I should rethink my strategy and hire her to advertise for me instead of suing her for defamation!!
As soon as I locate the planet these people reside on I am requesting citizenship. I want somewhere I can say,do what I want to someone and then demand that they pay me for the time I put into defending myself from what I have said and done. Isn't it strange that poor little snoopy understands the word defamation well enough to toss around these kinds of mindless threats. Posts First Amendment Under Attack on their website and asks for donation while not allowing any opposing view.

How very true, Fran!! Our very own "Breezy Sam" has been catching up on her reading and finally found the invoices submitted for work performed in connection with the lawsuit that 3ABN INITIATED!! She seems very troubled by the fact that in the legal world, professionals earn their living by submitting invoices! I guess she thinks we should work for free! Maybe I should become my own 501(c)(3) organization and try to get unsuspecting donors to contribute to my livelihood instead of trying to earn a living honestly. But it is nice that Breezy Sam is willing to promote my work for me!

The legal world does charge for their services and as soon as they have a professional ready to step up to the plate it may be a valid point. Goodness no you should not work for free. You definitely should be paid for causing your own problems. Sounds good to me,where can I sign up?

submitted for work performed in connection with the lawsuit that 3ABN INITIATED!!
Snoopy, you need to take your head out of that bucket. Tell me why 3ABN initiated the lawsuit?? Not if they were right in doing so,not what those that seem to have jello for brains think,but see if you can articulate the reason.

Yes, it is interesting that 3ABN defenders not only think that the people who were sued by 3ABN should not get the most minimal compensation for their time, effort, and expenditures in defending themselves, (thinking especially of Bob Pickle, who is charging practically nothing for his time), but also represent that it is unreasonable for professionals to be paid for their work--unlike 3ABN luminaries who ask people to send them money at will.
Poor Bob Pickle, charging almost nothing for his time in accusing,telling some fibs and playing the great pretend game. Bet he is almost giddy at the thought of something that looks like pay.

Maybe the guy should just get out and get a job. That which most men do voluntarily,placing their families first. I would imagine this is so much more exciting, being a little fish finally in a even smaller pond.

that the people who were sued by 3ABN should not get the most minimal compensation for their time, effort, and expenditures in defending themselves
This is almost funny 3ABN sued because of Bob and Gailons accusations. Doesn't matter who is/was right,they were within their rights. Bob and Gailon wanted to flex some righteous muscle and it backfired . Now please someone compensate them for their effort and time . And let's make sure snoopy gets "paid for professional" services
steffan

Re: Snoopy's futile quest for the 990

Post by steffan »

Over there on [NOT]Advent forum, Snoopy says
Well they aren't doing themselves any favors if they refuse to produce it! In the meantime, I'll just go through the Illinois Attorney General's office. I don't think the AG's office likes to play the kind of games 3ABN seems to be engaged in.
Um, Ms. Lynette - (found hiding in a ditch when police were called when you were seen trying to root through ex-boyfriend's garbage) why on earth should 3ABN pander to your every whim? The 990 will be filed when it is ready. In the meantime, why don't you call them and threaten to hold your breath till you get your way?

Oh, and good luck with the AG's office. The same kind of luck you had with the IRS, no doubt. Sorry, no big payday for you. And the "invoice" you presented PickledJoy with - will you be suing them for non-payment? Isn't it kind of sad that you, PickledJoy and assorted vultures seem to have no qualms about taking money that has been donated to further the message ?

Into which void do your ethics disappear when it comes to your actions? ...
Last edited by admin on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:18 am America/Denver, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: forum roc
odie1962

Re: Snoopy's futile quest for the 990

Post by odie1962 »

Um, Ms. Lynette Rhodes (found hiding in a ditch when police were called when you were seen trying to root through ex-boyfriend's garbage)
There is a legal way to do this if you ever need to try again. Wait until they bring it to the road for pickup. If that doesn't work you can plead your case with the sanitation driver. Say pretty please and they might keep it seperate and hand it over a couple of blocks away. Some people are really understanding
Cilghal

Re: Snoopy

Post by Cilghal »

Another letter writing campaign is now being suggested at Adventtalk by Snoopy this time with the suggestion that churches be warned that 3abn is not currently in compliance with reporting requirements.

Sadly, I think her post says a great deal about the attitude of those currently attacking DS by attacking 3abn. They certainly are within their rights to do exactly as Snoopy has proposed. However, what is good for the proverbial goose goes both ways. How sad that it has come to this. This type of statement certainly supports the claims of the 3abn Defenders that it is now more about harming the the mission of 3abn then patiently advocating for changes in accountability where they may be needed.
steffan

Snoopy... today...

Post by steffan »

To the former owner of [NOT]Advent she writes
Your intimidation and behind the scenes tactics are not putting you in a good light.
To which Daryl replied
And your discussing reported posts like that is breaking confidentiality of what you know as part of the admin team.
Another example of ... turning on each other...

You have been warned if you currently are a friend of Snoopy's, that is, Ms. Lynette , then, if that friendship goes a little sour, she will turn and bite. Somewhat like PickledJoy does.
Last edited by admin on Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:18 am America/Denver, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: rules of conduct