Snoopy

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Cynthia

Re: Snoopy

Post by Cynthia »

Thank you for posting that Penny.

I did hear that Emma replied very graciously to my message and was going to take the matter up with the other administrators.

But then I didn't hear anything else, and I have not received any new topic or new post notifications in my email from AT since posting here yesterday, although others are. It appears "someone" has turned off my topic subscriptions.

After becoming aware of Snoopy's post I tried to go to AT and login to thank her, but wasn't able to, and feel somewhat bad about that.

Reason being, despite her apology, she either forgot to or decided not to remove the ban she had issued against me. I am still blocked to the extent I am prevented from even reading at their forum. This isn't the first time I have had this happen tho.. so I am not really too surprised.

Have a good day. ;)

..ian
~ Cindy
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

Snoopy didn't remove the ban? :o
In His love, mercy, and grace.

Daryl :)
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Daryl Fawcett wrote:Snoopy didn't remove the ban? :o
No, but as I said this is hardly a new thing...

This latest ban for editing my post has now expired also though.. So for what it's worth, I'm baaack. ;)

Have a good Sabbath tomorrow.

..ian
~ Cindy
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

Your ban didn't really matter much, if at all in that nobody has posted there since April 7th and today is April 10th.

I must add here that I am really glad that Maritime is no longer involved in this 3ABN stuff, however, my concerns continue about Danny Shelton still being at 3ABN and Linda Shelton not even allowed there, when by appearance, Danny looks more guilty of wrong doing than Linda.
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

Correction to my last post, as it seems that any posts since April 7th has been limited to one thread in the 3ABN Other forum of Advent Talk.
In His love, mercy, and grace.

Daryl :)
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
Cilghal

Post by Cilghal »

Daryl Fawcett wrote:Your ban didn't really matter much, if at all in that nobody has posted there since April 7th and today is April 10th.

I must add here that I am really glad that Maritime is no longer involved in this 3ABN stuff, however, my concerns continue about Danny Shelton still being at 3ABN and Linda Shelton not even allowed there, when by appearance, Danny looks more guilty of wrong doing than Linda.
Daryl,

After following this saga for some time now I have reached several conclusions but there are many things I remain uncertain about as well.

Too many assumptions are made on insufficient evidence/incomplete facts by people who have already formed certain opinions or are guided by their personal agendas. As a result there is very little that I think is an absolute certainty.

I have come to the conclusion that Linda's removal as an employee of 3abn and member of the BOD is far more complex an issue than just believing DS accused her of adultery and convinced the BOD of it.

I also believe that Bob believes her when convenient and ignores her when it is not. I think the house is a perfect example. I noticed more than a week ago a member at Atalk asked Bob if he had spoken to Linda about the house deal as you would assume she would be a valuable source of information. Although Bob is on there almost daily and quickly responds to almost every post he totally ignored that question. Why do you think that is? Maybe you can ask the question and get him to post what LS says about the transaction and who gave DS and she the life estates in the property.
Donna

Post by Donna »

Daryl Fawcett wrote:Your ban didn't really matter much...
I cannot agree Daryl. The ban, placed in error, was not the only issue here. A greater issue has been overlooked. After the error was found a public apology was made but the ban was not removed which allowed the ban time to ran its original time span. It is my understanding that when one finds they have made a mistake and apologize they will, in as far as possible, immediately set things right with the person wronged, otherwise the apology is for naught. It is also my understanding that the Lord Jesus Christ thought the issue of making things right of such an importance He included it in His prayer example, "Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us." Isn't that asking the Lord to deal with us in the same way we deal with others. I believe it is and so, it really does matter and for our very own soul.

Donna
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
Penny

Post by Penny »

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... 7.555.html
Quote from: Snoopy on Yesterday at 09:54:35 PM
It recently came to my attention that Danny $helton has started providing a list of topics that are "off limits" for discussion to his interviewees, and that the off-limits list includes Bob Pickle and David Gates. I'd like to ask him why.
Stan wrote:Is this a recent action? When I interviewed him last he had no restrictions..
Darryl Fawcett wrote:Stan,

Perhaps you could confirm this with Danny Shelton?
It recently came to my attention that Snoopy's sources are unreliable.
Penny
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Big Smile Penny.

It seems many of their sources are unreliable, and most often never named.

I was reading Proverbs earlier in morning worship and this text stuck out to me: "He who states his case first seems right, until the other comes and examines him." There is a lot of wisdom in that same chapter. (Prov 18 rsv)

Here are my last posts on AT where I was trying to question a source and the meaning of what was posted.

Re: AT thread "Paternity Test"
Ian on April 19, 2009 at 03:47:27 PM wrote:
sonshineonme on April 15, 2009, 06:23:09 PM wrote:
George on April 15, 2009, 06:21:15 wrote: Any news on the test? Do any "in the know" individuals have a clue what, if anything, is happening?
I got word yesterday that the ball is in dan's court, and that's where it sits.

How do you, and more importantly we, know that is the truth?

And, if it is? questions: got word from who? and how is it in his court and sitting there? what does that mean?

FYI Loraine Day never answered me again after telling me she had all my answers and asking who I was asking for and whether it was for a me or another, but DS did answer,and his letter to me is on the other forum.

Snoopy edited my post, added a period in place of my comma and removed the last part of the sentence which had read: "and his letter to me is on the other forum" and posted this edit note in bold red:
Edited to remove inappropriate content. Ian, if you have a letter from DS you want to discuss here, why not just post it here? Otherwise, take it all back to your smut site and discuss it with yourself and your multiple identities. You know exceptionally well by now that references to your smut site will be removed...
I posted the following in reply:
Ian Reply #241 on April 19, 2009, at 04:22:29 PM wrote: Let me ask this here so I can understand and be perfectly clear about what you are really saying here, please.

You can tell me to Take it to my "smut site" and discuss it with "my multiple identities" as if I am over there talking to myself. (NOT) and while referring to it as my "smut site" you tell me that references will be removed?

But I am not allowed to say "it's on the other forum" which I have been doing and being allowed to do here, ever since you banned the name of it here and any links to it, for months and months without one warning or edit ever?

Is this a new rule? How then shall I talk about it? for you do, and I absolutely refuse to call it "the smut site" as you do when you make references and talk about it.

And " It's on the other forum" is labeled "inappropriate content" giving the impression to those reading here that I did something very wrong?

This is just beyond ridiculous and paranoid and petty and insulting on your part, Snoopy. As all who read this on the other forum will easily see for themselves...

I've had it with this monkey court here.

Edit, Ban me permanently, or do whatever...

Edit note:
P.S.

If I had wanted to discuss the letter here I would have done so. I wanted to ask ssom where her info came from and what it was about, thus my post.

The FYI was just in addition to let those who had asked questions about what Danny had to say, such as yourself, know that he had indeed answered and you could read it if you so chose.
Last Edit: April 19, 2009, at 04:50:56 PM by Ian
That post was removed and I was banned again for 48 hrs.

It is of no consequence, Ian will never be logging in on their forum again anyway.

The views and hits here have built up to the point that it is no longer necessary to go there and answer out of concern for readers and lurkers.

Anything which needs to be rebutted or replied to can safely be done here and those who are concerned or interested can read it here instead.

Blessings..
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Snoopy , and the continuing threats

Post by Cynthia »

This is from the semi private hidden from non members forum on adventtalk, and I am saving it here, as we all know threads, posts, and discussions there have a way of disappearing (such as the sister Fiscalini posts and discussions about DS, and her husband at ASI last year)

The bold red font was not in the original posts. I added it for emphasis, as I am planning on posting this to Pickle (without comment) to answer to his usual nonsense as he is once again misinterpreting and adding words not said, and his questions were already answered.

June 28 - June 29 2010:
author=Cindy link=topic=1621.msg25703#msg25703 date=1277766083

I am of course far from anonymous here, you all know who I am. I was outed long ago by Bob Pickle, Snoopy and others here and this forum approved it and allowed it even after complaints were filed by myself and others, and even announced it here, and then you all went on to not only id my Mom too, but called her ... My (unlisted) address and phone number was handed out to people here and I have had calls from 8 different people all related to this forum, 2 who identified themselves and the other 6 anonymous. One contacted my Pastor, one threatened my son, and another called repeatedly in the middle of the night disturbing me and my entire family and making threats to me, until the police were called and she was identified. No, I didn't press charges, but she knows I know who she is. I'd id her right here but she'd just remove my post and ban me. Other defenders have had the same kind of things happen to them, as have those associated with 3abn, who don't even post here, BUT I guarantee nobody from 3abn or any so called " 3abn defender" will ever do any of the above to GRAT or anyone else here. Why? because we are Christians in more than name. GRAT and all, you need to stop looking at us and seeing yourselves. We would never even think to do or say all that you do.

No I expect no apologies, nor sympathy here. I just want to call it the way I see it. You are all a bunch of hypocrites with nasty characters and thinking imo, who look at others but see yourselves, and accuse accordingly.

And No, Pickle, I don't want to talk to you. I won't give dates times or names, you all know what you did, and to who, and you know that you personally gave out my personal and PRIVATE info to others here --- and GOD KNOWS all of the above, that's the only thing you or any of your cohorts needs to be in fear of where 3abn's defenders are concern
author=Cindy link=topic=1621.msg25729#msg25729 date=1277783571
author=Snoopy link=topic=1621.msg25727#msg25727 date=1277782323

Wow. Somebody really pulled your chain. You must be having a bad day...

But Cindy - it sure sounds to me like you are publicly accusing someone here of harrassing you. If you are going to make allegations like that I sure hope you've got something to back it up - otherwise it makes it look like you are just trying to smear AdventTalk. So - out with it!! You have just directly accused one of five of us of something. Either support your allegations or withdraw them.
You people are NOT Christian, Your fruits are nothing like that. It was you, Lynette, and yeah if push comes to shove I will be able to prove it where it matters as the police and phone company will back it up just fine.

Happy now? or are you going to delete my answer after demanding it?
author=Snoopy link=topic=1621.msg25735#msg25735 date=1277785940
author=Cindy link=topic=1621.msg25734#msg25734 date=1277784909
author=Snoopy link=topic=1621.msg25733#msg25733 date=1277784537
WHAT? You are a real nutjob. You really are sick, you know? You don't like me and never have especially since I called you on it when you outed me here. So now you want to accuse me of calling you in the middle of the night? Trust me, sweetie, I have better things to do in the middle of the night than call YOU or anyone related to YOU!!!

Put up now, or shut up later, with your so called "proof". I've learned quite a bit about internet defamation since you showed up. You best plan to put your money where your mouth is, Cindy Conard Ford.

And no - I'm not going to delete your answer. But I AM going to force your hand. You best start planning for "when push comes to shove", cause now it is WHEN - not IF!!!

I am not frightened of you, Snoopy, and I never have been, nor did I out you, you outed yourself due to paranoia, and it was you who disliked me due to that green eyed monster you let take over. Amazing though how you almost word for word just said the same exact thing as some of those phone calls which were logged each time with the police. There is no defamation here.

So, spew and explode and hiss some more, then do whatever.. I have nothing else to say about it. Here...

You're the one who showed up here spewing and hissing, after PROMISING not to post here anymore (and it has been so peaceful). I am simply defending myself from your false allegations. You are simply the uninformed, self-made 3ABN spokesperson who was asked by 3ABN to change the name of her smut site to take their name out of it!

But, you are not worth the aggravation tonight, or ever, really, but . This is not about you, Cindy. Face it. It's not about you. Maybe you should check your medications...

However, since you are notorious for editing your posts soon after they are made, and I am not currently near my printer to preserve evidence, I believe I will lock this thread for a time so you can't slither back in and change your posts as I will need them later.

Toodles...

--THREAD LOCKED--
author=Cindy link=topic=1621.msg25758#msg25758 date=1277838671
author=samuelthomas link=topic=1621.msg25746#msg25746 date=1277832065
I too, am sorry that you was threatened Cindy. However, false accusations without proof are pointless. That same rule applies to Danny and Tommy, but in my opinion there is enough prove to conclude these men are evil. Enough evidence has been laid to support the accusations against them. You have laid an accusation against snoopy, but you have no proof. That makes your argument void.
You are correct in that "false accusations without proof are pointless", but why you don't understand that this applies to yourself in this situation is beyond me. I DO HAVE PROOF. I have it in the police and phone records. You should really learn to speak up when you know something, but be quiet when you know nothing about a situation as you can't babble over the facts and make anything void just because you say it is. Capiche? Snoopy keeps threatening me, let her follow through if she needs to, I am not afraid as I have no reason to fear the truth. (I am about done with answering you too, btw...)

July 16-17 2010:
author=Cindy link=topic=1621.msg26452#msg26452 date=1279378217
author=Snoopy link=topic=1621.msg26441#msg26441 date=1279339409
author=Cindy link=topic=1621.msg26439#msg26439 date=1279335282
author=Snoopy link=topic=1621.msg26434#msg26434 date=1279314762
author=princessdi link=topic=1621.msg26429#msg26429 date=1279306624
author=Bob Pickle link=topic=1621.msg26390#msg26390 date=1279236998

Di, remember, Cindy went on a tirade making a false accusation, and my statement to her was intended to point out her false accusation, not to destroy Danny Shelton.

Bob, why are you even worried about Cindy, who she is, where she live, go to church, etc.? BECAUSE she defends DS, right? Destroying her and her credibility, would lead to.......destroying DS. Come on now, I might have been born at night, but is wan't last night.....LOL!!!

Why is it OK for Cindy to try to destroy my credibility, Di?

Well, the discussion really wasn't about you, Snoopy, but as you brought it up... and me. You are mistaken. She never said that it was OK for me to destroy your credibility, Snoopy. In fact Di is often brutally honest about telling me what she believes, or doesn't think is ok. I may not agree with her, and actually we often do disagree, but I do appreciate honesty from my friends and know she does too, so she allows me to say my piece about what I believe and whymand be brutally honest also. Sometimes you just have to respect one another, agree to disagree, take notes, accept that it will all become known and resolved in time, and move on... I am quite sure she loves you equally well. Shall we move on? :)

No. We shall not move on.

You have attempted to destroy my credibility by publicly accusing me of harrassing you and your family. I vehemently denied your allegations and demanded the nonexistent proof but you ignored my requests.
Princessdi, who I once felt very close to, has been silent regarding your unsubstantiated accusations against me. The intent of my post was to question princessdi about what I see as inconsistencies in the positions she takes. If it is OK with you, I would like to hear what princessdi has to say...actually I would like to hear what she has to say even if it is not alright with you...
From where I am sitting, princessdi has not been sitting silent, she has condemned all on both sides and is an equal opportunity condemner, but that's just my perspective, she can give her own. I never said she couldn't.

As far as your denials go...

You also vehemently denied doing anything unethical while working at 3ABN, so they mean what to me?

You know I didn't come on here publicly attacking you or accusing you. I simply posted what had happened, but for some reason that upset you, and you insisted I name names, publicly,so don't whine to me about how now "you are the victim in all of this" because I answered you publicly as you demanded. It doesn't wash.

You may not want to move on, but I do, and I don't intend to wrestle with you here any further. I have better things to do. This is easily resolved if you don't want to let it go, and can't, or won't, snoopy. Just file that case you have been threatening me with for years now, and you'll see all you desire and more.
author=Snoopy link=topic=1621.msg26466#msg26466 date=1279408026

Shame on you, Cindy Conard!

If you honestly believe I have done something to harm you, why did I have to hear about it on the forum here along with the rest of the readers? What happened to Matthew 18? Why not contact me privately to discuss your allegations? Why not privately provide me with your alleged proof and give me a chance to defend myself privately? And even after you publicly accused me and I demanded the proof you still refuse to provide it. How is that in accordance with Matthew 18? I can assure you, I have never called your home threatening to hurt you or your family and I am still astounded at your audacity to post such an accusation publicly. And by the way, you will not get away with accusing me of making this about me. You made it about me. Do you recall writing this? Your public accusation was very specific:

author=Cindy link=topic=1621.msg25703#msg25703 date=1277766083
I am of course far from anonymous here, you all know who I am. I was outed long ago by Bob Pickle, Snoopy and others here and this forum approved it and allowed it even after complaints were filed by myself and others, and even announced it here, and then you all went on to not only id my Mom too, but called her ... My (unlisted) address and phone number was handed out to people here and I have had calls from 8 different people all related to this forum, 2 who identified themselves and the other 6 anonymous. One contacted my Pastor, one threatened my son, and another called repeatedly in the middle of the night disturbing me and my entire family and making threats to me, until the police were called and she was identified. No, I didn't press charges, but she knows I know who she is. I'd id her right here but she'd just remove my post and ban me. Other defenders have had the same kind of things happen to them, as have those associated with 3abn, who don't even post here, BUT I guarantee nobody from 3abn or any so called " 3abn defender" will ever do any of the above to GRAT or anyone else here. Why? because we are Christians in more than name. GRAT and all, you need to stop looking at us and seeing yourselves. We would never even think to do or say all that you do.

And note that I did NOT “insist” that you “name names” or make unfounded allegations against anyone. I asked for “what you had to back it up”. Instead, you twisted my request into an open invitation to falsely and publicly accuse me of harassing and threatening you:

author=Snoopy link=topic=1621.msg25727#msg25727 date=1277782323

Wow. Somebody really pulled your chain. You must be having a bad day...

But Cindy - it sure sounds to me like you are publicly accusing someone here of harrassing you. If you are going to make allegations like that I sure hope you've got something to back it up - otherwise it makes it look like you are just trying to smear AdventTalk. So - out with it!! You have just directly accused one of five of us of something. Either support your allegations or withdraw them.

Regarding my involvement with 3ABN, you know nothing other than the heresay most likely provided by…well…never mind. It is interesting that you accuse me of unethical behavior though, as that is what most people are accused of who escape the 3ABN clutches. It’s a pattern with Danny – the whole meeting with the new employee on the couch in Danny’s office… - “share with me your most intimate, personal sin keeping you from Jesus so we can pray about it together…” so he has something on them in case they aren’t loyal. Problem with me is that he couldn't fire me!

Funny…Linda Shelton gets accused of spiritual adultery based on imaginary phone records. You accuse me of harassment based on imaginary phone records. Don’t wait too long for the comet, Cindy…

... But regardless of who received any alleged results of any alleged phone calls, I can guarantee you that you absolutely DO NOT have any call trace results incriminating me. Period.

Now. You keep saying you want to move on, yet you leave unfounded, unsubstantiated, public accusations hanging. So, here’s the deal. You can take your smut over to your smut site and do what you want there. Here, I have a little say, and I am tired of being at the receiving end of your whining and public accusations. I know you have my email address if you want to contact me privately, but there will be no further discussion of your unfounded allegations here. If you insist, I will ban you permanently and you can take it up on appeal.

Toodles.

By the way, even without a trace she was easily recognized as she kept saying the same exact things and making the same threats against me that she has been posting to me for years now. No one else does that. So, when I and my family kept answering the calls that night, and the caller was in the middle of one of her spooky hyena laughter things, after asking if I had a lawyer cause I was gonna need one in a loud whisper, I flat out and bluntly informed her: "Snoopy, I know this is you. Your calls are being traced and reported to the police" My caller suddenly went totally silent mid cackle, and then hung up...
~ Cindy