Now allegations about Doug Bachelor

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

steffan

Now allegations about Doug Bachelor

Post by steffan »

Will the evil that is PickledJoy never stop? Will an angel from heaven have to come down with a chain and bind them for a thousand years? The allegations continue as usual...
Nothing but evil issues from their words....the devil surely loves these "Adventists" !!!

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... l#msg16628
Quote from: Artiste on Yesterday at 09:55:13 PM
Can we have some more information regarding the allegations of the Amazing Facts leadership?
Get a list of those who left Amazing Facts in the period from 2006 to 2007 and conduct interviews. Did you know they have an air conditioned warehouse (I am told it was 23,000 sq ft) to inventory all the Batchelor writings from books to pamphlets? And did you know he has his own publishing company as well? Put 2 + 2 together and we have a story to be investigated. Particularly with regard to the relationships between Mountain Publishing and Amazing Facts.

I wonder if you sold all those pamphlets and books, cancelled the warehouse, if you would have had enough money to retain some of those jobs? Or are a lot of other people hearing the stories I am hearing and just "turned off the tap?" I am told at least one "mega giver" did just that!!!

There is a story here and we will assume reformation will take place!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
Stan

Re: Now allegations about Doug Bachelor

Post by Stan »

Am still curious, and no one will ever respond Joy can if he wants..

I know of some of the things Bob has done, and some of them great..

BUT what has Joy done to advance the work?

I hope he is not just another person who can not run his own business but can tell others how to.

Not offensive, am curious..

ALSO is Joy Bob's father in law? I was told that once, but have never had it confirmed...

2 simple questions..
Echo

Post by Echo »

From my reading of the threads on BSDA, I recall that Amazing Facts is under the umbrella of the Northern California Conference of SDAs. If Mr. Joy and Mr. Pickle are going to set their sights on Doug Batchelor and the AF ministry it might be prudent for them to first contact the NCC administration and voice their concerns rather than plowing headlong into this new front. Of course maybe it is their desire to do battle with the NCC as well.

With the history Mr. Joy has detailed of his various campaigns, it begins to appear that his dream is to shape the message and governance of the various ministries he has challenged, and maybe even the SDA denomination itself, to reflect his own point of view.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Stan wrote:Am still curious, and no one will ever respond Joy can if he wants..

I know of some of the things Bob has done, and some of them great..

BUT what has Joy done to advance the work?

I hope he is not just another person who can not run his own business but can tell others how to.

Not offensive, am curious..

ALSO is Joy Bob's father in law? I was told that once, but have never had it confirmed...

2 simple questions..

I have a not so simple question for you Stan. You and I concluded some time back that we really do not think alike. Can you tell me how Bob Pickle can be considered doing great work for the church and doing the work of the devil at the same time?
That was your phrase for those working against 3ABN and given that Bob and Gailon are the main force behind this,the conclusion is pretty simple to reach that Bob was considered by you to be doing the devils work.
I would be curious to see some details on the great work Bob has done for the church and when he departed from that?

I have no idea what the relationship is between Bob and Gailon,but I can tell you if my husband had conducted himself as Bob has,not working to support the family,my husband and HIS FIL(my dad) would have had some words.

So simple questions
Stan

Post by Stan »

I say that about Bob as he has done some great work.

I am not saying what he is doing now fits into that category.
I do not believe once inspired always inspired.

Some of our best work was done by Canright, that does not mean he was sealed forever in good stuff. (Canright is not spelled correct.)

This whole thing is getting crazier. BUT that does not negate some of his work in the past.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Stan wrote:I say that about Bob as he has done some great work.

I am not saying what he is doing now fits into that category.
I do not believe once inspired always inspired.

Some of our best work was done by Canright, that does not mean he was sealed forever in good stuff. (Canright is not spelled correct.)

This whole thing is getting crazier. BUT that does not negate some of his work in the past.

Are you saying that at one time Bob was inspired?? If so,how inspired? Like EW?

Gailon gets himself confused at times with the messiah but are you actually saying Bob was inspired as most of us would understand that.?

For the past six years or so,our own experience and that of many I have come to know have heard the words "well he was doing great things for the Lord so we really didn't know what to do.

The problem with a lot of this for me is unlike you and others here I do not believe Bob and Gailon are lying about all. But both will lie for the greater good and bringing 3ABN down.
Stan

Post by Stan »

Inspired like EGW? That is a bit over the top for an interpretation.

Just because I do not like or respect what one person is doing, doesn't mean I wash away everything they have ever done.

I don't like some of the things you have done, but that does not wash out the good stuff you have done...
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Stan wrote:Inspired like EGW? That is a bit over the top for an interpretation.

Just because I do not like or respect what one person is doing, doesn't mean I wash away everything they have ever done.

I don't like some of the things you have done, but that does not wash out the good stuff you have done...
You will notice it was not an interpretation,it was a question. When SDA's use the word "inspired" it can have a little different meaning than when someone not SDA might mean.
Questions Stan do not mean interpretation.

No one suggested washing away any good stuff done now you went a bit over the top. The previous good stuff when it gets mentioned and mixed with the bad makes lines blur.

A good deed or act 5 years ago has no bearing on a bad act of today. If in fact as you suggested Bob had done contract work for the denomination he seems to have wandered off into left field.
I don't like some of the things you have done, but that does not wash out the good stuff you have done

Nor would I expect you to accept the wrong based on something previous that had met with your approval.
proffaberf451

Post by proffaberf451 »

There are also hints that they will attempt an attack on ASI and ASI Ministries as well. Their insatiable desire to tear down those doing the Lord's work should make any and all cautious of them - to avoid them and not share their words with others. There is no good fruit in their work and God told us, "By their fruits, you will know them." I also believe that the admonition carries with it the idea that by a persons fruits you will know who they work for . . . to date GAJ/RP, Inc. have dealt in anger, hatred, sorrow, defamation, character assassination, discord, discontent, lies, gossip . . . and not in faith, hope, and love.

3ABN however, regardless of if you feel there are things that should have been done differently in the personal lives of some, has spread the faith, offered hope to a hopeless world, and introduced untold thousands to the love of God - the greatest of these . . . God's love gives hope, establishes faith . . . the last thing I would ever account to the balance sheet of GAJ/RP, Inc. actions is spreading love.

- prof

steffan wrote:Will the evil that is PickledJoy never stop? Will an angel from heaven have to come down with a chain and bind them for a thousand years? The allegations continue as usual...
Nothing but evil issues from their words....the devil surely loves these "Adventists" !!!

http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... l#msg16628
Quote from: Artiste on Yesterday at 09:55:13 PM
Can we have some more information regarding the allegations of the Amazing Facts leadership?
Get a list of those who left Amazing Facts in the period from 2006 to 2007 and conduct interviews. Did you know they have an air conditioned warehouse (I am told it was 23,000 sq ft) to inventory all the Batchelor writings from books to pamphlets? And did you know he has his own publishing company as well? Put 2 + 2 together and we have a story to be investigated. Particularly with regard to the relationships between Mountain Publishing and Amazing Facts.

I wonder if you sold all those pamphlets and books, cancelled the warehouse, if you would have had enough money to retain some of those jobs? Or are a lot of other people hearing the stories I am hearing and just "turned off the tap?" I am told at least one "mega giver" did just that!!!

There is a story here and we will assume reformation will take place!!!

Gailon Arthur Joy
Stan

Post by Stan »

I have read poems and listened to songs that I feel were inspired.. that in no way indicates that every song or every poem the person wrote I deem as inspired..

We are not a once save always saved person. or a once inspired everything inspired.. I do not agree with what BP is doing now, that does not mean I do not respect what he did in the past.