BOB PICKLE!!!!!!!!!!

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

odie1962

Re: BOB PICKLE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by odie1962 »

Cilghal wrote:Speaking of his family, it is my understanding that Bob has a very large extended family. The number of different IPs that look at Atalk on a daily basis suggests either he can't even get his family to care about the issues there or they are so embarrassed they do not want to know what their relative is up to. One can't help but wonder if his wife fails to read what he writes. What mother would allow her husband to write about those young women the way Bob does?
This mother may have little choice. If she "allows" him to shirk his responsibility as a father and husband in supporting or at least help in the supporting of the family. If she had a choice or influence in the matter I would have to believe a mother would do everything she could to get the dental help and the educational support for child or children.
Wages being what they are in that part of the state I seriously doubt if she could make enough to make up for Bob's failure as husband and father. Bob really typifies the old saying about some men in that area. They will work if not to busy doing something else.
You do not have to be beat to be an abused spouse. Having a Bob in my life would be about all the abuse I could take.

As for reading what Bob is and he explains pretty clearly exactly what that is, his family has probably known this far longer than any one on the forums.

I still think that Bob should be helped along with his quest for fame and recognition.

What he is doing with "alleged victims" should earn him a very special place and I am not referring to the right hand of God where he thinks he is sitting.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

With a little diligence you may find that Bob is actually known for being the local sin sniffer of the the churches he graces with his presence.
Interesting why he transferred away from the church he was attending.
Along with that it seems to be accepted among fellow members that he was "not suited to be a pastor" Makes sense when you know what he is willing to do.
Wouldn't you love to be the one that trusted twisted thinking like this with personal or sensitive information.
Give Bob time and he will have Pickle Paradise Compound, you can be assured it will be a spicy place for all.
Can you imagine the thrill as they sit around and talk of the sex lives of others? All of course with disapproval. Come to think about it tho the compound might not involve any more than Bob,Fran and Snoopy.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Not to be a wet blanket here.. :D

But sometimes even when we and those we are talking to know that what is being discussed is based on facts or things we may have personal knowledge of, as I myself know this to be, others do not know that.... They may perceive it as the same kind of gossip they don't appreciate on Adventtalk.

Anyway, this isn't a forum warning, it is just a personal cautionary note or reminder that we need to be careful of appearances.

Ok, carry on, or not.. :P
~ Cindy
Donna

Post by Donna »

Quote from Stan on another forum, 4-8-09 at 08:21:52 PM
Bob

Are you going to continue to slander Danny and 3ABN even after the lawsuit is over?
« Reply #193 from Bob on 4-9-09, at 08:18:55 AM »
Stan,

Wrongs have been done, and wrongs must be righted, lawsuit or no lawsuit. It's all part of counteracting the counterfeit

It's what God requires in His Word, and I am simple enough to realize that I can't argue with Him. He's pretty big, and I am very small.

By the way, is calling for Danny to apologize the same as slandering 3ABN?

Check out http://www.google.com/search?q=define%3Aslander. It looks like a statement has to be false to be considered slander, generally speaking. Have I said anything that was false?
http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... 0.html#new

Folks, in my opinion the response, "Wrongs have been done, and wrongs must be righted, lawsuit or no lawsuit. It's all part of counteracting the counterfeit", makes it clear that Bob will continue to slander.

Yes, God does require our wrongs to be made right, but the main thing here is the wrongs that He sees and points out to us as our own wrongs, not the things we think we see as our neighbor's wrongs. We cannot begin to try to find the mote in anothers eye until we remove the beam in our own eye. We certainly cannot begin to know we have a beam in our own eye until we are open and willing to have the Lord show us and help us to remove it. Even then we are not to coerce or force from our neighbor admittance or apologies for what we believe and think we see as their wrongs.

In my opinion calling for Danny to apologize is the same as slandering him, 3ABN and the other workers there because they have been included in the slandering of him.

I read the Google search for slander and in my opinion there has definitely been slander all along. Trying to pick out a word like false and placing hopes on that is a false hope. One may believe they are right and so they also believe they cannot make false statements but when it comes to showing positive proof, like in a court where it ultimately matters, they will be proven false and slanderous. As Christians and Americans we believe that one is innocent until proven guilty. A false premise of claiming a person guilty until proven innocent is completely unchristian and unAmerican. This is what has been done to Danny, 3ABN and other workers there. Just because a few want to see and think they see wrongs doesn't mean there have been wrongs done. How can anyone call for an apology, and expect one, from another who has not done the wrongs they are accused of. How can anyone who calls for an apology and admittance of a wrong or wrongs from another not see that they themselves have already acted as accuser of the brethren, judge and jury and found them guilty. God's word has much to say about that.

Donna
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

If both Danny Shelton and 3ABN are being slandered by Bob Pickle, not to also mention Gailon Joy, then why didn't they continue with the lawsuit against Joy and Pickle? :?:
In His love, mercy, and grace.

Daryl :)
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Daryl Fawcett wrote:If both Danny Shelton and 3ABN are being slandered by Bob Pickle, not to also mention Gailon Joy, then why didn't they continue with the lawsuit against Joy and Pickle? :?:
Daryl...

I don't mean to give you a hard time, but, again with the IF, and the same question?

You asked this before, "If slander is the reason for the lawsuit, then why did they ask the lawsuit to be dismissed? Please answer this question for me?" and I already answered you.

What about that don't you remember or understand?
Topic: "Massachusetts Motion to Dismiss Lawsuit"
http://www.3atalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... t=10#p1094

In addition, the transcript of the status conference was posted here, the one dealing with the dismissal of the lawsuit. You read it and posted this:
Interesting.

Thank you for posting this.
You can review that here:
Topic: "Transcript of status conference - Dismissal of lawsuit"
http://www.3atalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... 1752#p1752

If you would like to move on and have any new questions please don't hesitate to ask.
~ Cindy
The Red Baron

Post by The Red Baron »

Daryl Fawcett wrote:If both Danny Shelton and 3ABN are being slandered by Bob Pickle, not to also mention Gailon Joy, then why didn't they continue with the lawsuit against Joy and Pickle? :?:
I'm a bit surprised that someone who has made a career out of facilitating the discussion of this vile matter on the Internet has to ask this. I understand you're no longer comfortable with the direction of AdvenTalk and Snoopy and buddies have thrown you under the bus. I might suggest that should be a pretty good clue of who you're dealing with on that side of the fence.
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

I guess my memory isn't as sharp as your memory.

proffaberf451

Post by proffaberf451 »

Daryl Fawcett wrote:I guess my memory isn't as sharp as your memory.
The lawsuit focused on the trademark infringement/dilution issue (and the Joy/Pickle Consortium argument re: the other iterations of the original website are simply superfluous as they existed post facto) and the libel issue. The suit alleges libel, which is different from slander. I learned to remember them this way libel is printed so think "library" and slander is spoken so think "speak." Both are considered under the tort of defamation.

The law suit was a vehicle more amenable to Gailon Joy , his words are clear, he prefers legal recourse. Reading his constant postings makes it unmistakeably clear that he is ruthless (is that a Christlike quality) and evinces a lack of integrity when it comes to the way he treats his fellow man. He will do whatever he must to convince the world he is important and right. Robert came along (and there may be familial connections that led to that partnership) and appears to have needed the same thing. The scenario has played itself out and the observers have watched and seen the true character of the players. To all in general, review the writings of Gailon and Robert and ask yourself if they fruits of a Godly spirit.

So, Daryl, 3ABN dropped the law suit because, as they stated, the goals were achieved by the self-exposition of spirit and motivations by the Joy/Pickle Consortium, which lead to a return to normal re: support, and the securing of the two trademark infringing web domains named in the law suit. There was no need for the law suit to continue. Gailon wanted the suit, provoked it, and prolongs it. His energies would have been better spent reaching out to those in the world seeking to fill the void in their lives - a void which can only be filled with the presence of the Father. But, he has chosen a life of destroying lives instead . . . pause and consider the parallels.

Daryl, in all the talk of apologies and restitution . . . do you think that there is anything required of you in that regard?

proff
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

I see from my own perch and review of all of this that something is rotten in the State of Denmark, as Shakespeare said in the book Hamlet, in relation to Danny Shelton, Linda Shelton, 3ABN, etc., therefore, I have nothing to apologize for in connection to my own concerns in regards to this.