BOB PICKLE!!!!!!!!!!

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Echo

Re: BOB PICKLE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Echo »

Good Evening Ian,

I admit to being an optimist. I try to give each person the benefit of the doubt that their intentions are sincere and that they are being honest. When I read Wendall's initial post about only posting documented, proven facts on Adventtalk, it was such a departure from his previous posts that I had to admit to myself that he was either being refreshingly clear-headed and sincere or it was a set up to try to encourage discussion, or worse; a fib. As you have seen, his post appears to have been an anomaly, at best. He was all too willing to believe Mr. Pickle's flawed logic about what proves guilt.

I believe that all right-thinking people who have followed this saga will agree that the posting of private emails, especially between a freshly divorced couple such as Mr. Pickle has done, demonstrates the depth to which some will sink in their crusade to smear others. Facts have been pushed aside for the tools of rumor and innuendo.
proffaberf451

Post by proffaberf451 »

Breezy,

Do notice where Robert Pickle's obsessions seem to lie. The most constant refrain he has uttered over the past few years has been the alleged accusations of inappropriate behavior by Tommy Shelton (and contrary to the verbal slight-of-hand being attempted by their lot over at their coffee klatch AT - there have been no legal filings in regards to this). Now, added to this, he seems to be spending as much energy on the alleged accusations of sexual impropriety of Danny Shelton. He spent a lot of digital celluloid time on those creepy YouTube videos he created talking about oral sex as well.

So what does his obsession with issues of sexual impropriety tell the common reader? Well, let's take the Robert Pickle approach to this question. Time and again he has made assumptions and attempted to extrapolate defaming ideas out of honest responses to his questions. He has mangled and manipulated and edited emails down to a few words in an effort to make them say what he had hoped they would. He manufactures his evidence on a regular basis. He refuses to comply with the rules he sets out for others and when called on it simply ignores the blatant hypocrisy of his words and deeds. He and Gailon Joy operate under a policy of situational ethics - whatever ethics work to achieve their goal of shutting down 3ABN are the ethics of the day.

Time and again Robert Pickle resorts to "we can assume then . . . " or "One could conclude . . ." and then his warped mind goes to work to craft some outlandish conclusion that he came up with. So, let's apply those statements to Robert Pickle's obsessions with sexual impropriety and "let's conclude . . . "

- prof

Breezy wrote:Cindy, I agree with your post.

The latest posts over on AT show they have gone to a new low. Pickle has become "dirty-minded" for bringing out accusations-- ANY accusations, against DS. I will say right here they are FALSE ACCUSATIONS. Did you hear that Pickle? You have a disgusting EVIL mind to even THINK of these kinds of accusations. Your mind dwells on the low disgusting putrid garbage of this world for you to even THINK of this kind of evil. And your evil friends too.

The fact that Pickle has posted private letters SHOWS Linda Shelton's REAL desires to try to pin anything she can on Danny. She is involved behind the scenes as big as ever. She will make up ANY accusation to try to ruin DS and 3abn. Does this show a LOVE for souls? Does this show she desires for souls to be saved by the truth? Instead this shows her REAL thoughts--ANYTHING to ruin DS even if it is UNTRUE. Because it IS UNTRUE.

And Daryl Fawcett, has it ever occured to you that DS is innocent of these charges? You say because DS hasn't APOLOGIZED like King David that these things should be made public. Well, I have some news for you--THERE IS NOTHING to apologize for. NOTHING. Do you get this piece of information? Has it penetrated through? When will you get it? We have repeated this dozens of times and yet you and your "friends" continue to ignore it.

Let me REPEAT myself: Danny has not engaged in the vile accusations Pickle has put over on AT.
proffaberf451

Post by proffaberf451 »

In doing research today I came across an interesting case from the state of Florida. The facts and implications of the case are analyzed at the following URL: http://www.citmedialaw.org/blog/2008/ra ... nans-robes

The most striking paragraph in the article follows:
[W]hile defamation law shields publishers from liability for minor factual inaccuracies, “it also works in reverse, to impose liability upon the defendant who has the details right but the ‘gist’ wrong.” Simply put, “if the defendant juxtaposes a series of facts so as to imply a defamatory connection between them, or creates a defamatory implication by omitting facts, he may be held responsible for the defamatory implication, unless it qualifies as an opinion, even though the particular facts are correct.” (Op. at 18-19)
(emphasis provided by me)

For some time a number of posters at BSDA, Maritime SDA Online, and AT have given evidence of how Robert Pickle has continually edited email and verbal commentary as needed to craft his accusations. The decision of the Florida Supreme Court seems to describe exactly what Robert Pickle has been doing now for over two years.

From the beginning GAJ/RP Inc. have claimed their First Amendment rights to freedom of speech are being infringed, but as even the studying high school student would be able to see, their rights have not been infringed, nor did the case ever infringe on them. Instead, the suit, as well as the supporters of 3ABN, have invoked the law of the land that requires a citizen to exercise this right appropriately or suffer the consequences of their actions. GAJ/RP Inc. do not believe in the law, nor do they believe they are beholden to the laws of that land (as evidenced by GAJ arguments that his criminal action of embezzlement was justified - in essence he attempted to justify being a criminal).

- prof
proffaberf451

Post by proffaberf451 »

For those interested in reading the Florida courts decision I am supplying the document below.
Attachments
Westlaw_Document_13_22_22.pdf
(129.4 KiB) Downloaded 2174 times
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

proffaberf451 wrote:For those interested in reading the Florida courts decision I am supplying the document below.
This was all very interesting. And the quote you selected fit's to a T much which has been happening.

Thank you.
[W]hile defamation law shields publishers from liability for minor factual inaccuracies, “it also works in reverse, to impose liability upon the defendant who has the details right but the ‘gist’ wrong.” Simply put, “if the defendant juxtaposes a series of facts so as to imply a defamatory connection between them, or creates a defamatory implication by omitting facts, he may be held responsible for the defamatory implication, unless it qualifies as an opinion, even though the particular facts are correct.” (Op. at 18-19)
~ Cindy
Marv Smith

Post by Marv Smith »

Reading some of Bob's latest posts complaining about everything, I'm left with one impression:

Bob Pickle = Whiner
Cilghal

Post by Cilghal »

I wonder what audience Bob is trying to persuade or impress with this latest round of posts? Does he pay attention to the number of people who read there? I can only wonder if Bob's immediate or extended family are reading any of these latest posts with an objective eye to how he is presenting.

As for his posts concerning Gregory Matthews, my advice to Mr. Matthews would be to ignore Bob. As the saying goes, your friends need no explanation and your enemies will not believe you. I wonder what category Bob views himself in. Maybe his own and if that is true, there is nothing you could say to Bob that will convince him he is ever wrong or has misunderstood a set of facts. His attempt to imply something sinister about why Mr. Matthews was not sued either says a great deal about Bob's failure to understand why he was sued or something about his present state of mind and need to throw mud at anyone that was previously seen as supportive but withdrew for a variety of reasons.

I wonder if Bob has given any recent interviews after his call to contact the news agencies? Surely someone over there did as he suggested since several seemed to think it was a good idea. SDA Minister perhaps?
Echo

Post by Echo »

This afternoon, Mr. Pickle responded to a posted quote by Sunny:
It's too bad that Sunny had to paint them as such reprobates, that despite glaring evidence of vile sin it's business as usual.

But we will do our best to counteract the counterfeit gospel of cult leader Danny Shelton.
Mr. Pickle... exactly which "gospel" do you have in mind to replace the so-called couterfeit gospel with? The gospel according to cult leader wannabe Bob Pickle? Aspiring cult leader wannabe Gailon Arthur Joy? Inspired psychic novelist Sister? sonshineonme? tinka? Snoopy? Habanero? Johann? Artiste? Y'all can't even agree on what the gospel should look like and you certainly are NOT practicing any kind of Jesus-based gospel that I have read about in...well...say...The Bible. Willowrun's ideas on the gospel showed such fundamental division in the ranks that pages and pages of discussion simply disappeared from public view.

Seems to me you should just work on starting up your own private television ministry and promote your own particular theological view and butt out of 3abn's private television ministry. Then the "stockholders in the pews" can begin to investigate whether or not y'all are keeping your own camps free from sin. And hey, you have a former vice president with some years of previous training all ready to start standing in front of the cameras for you... that is, if Mr. Pickle wants to share the limelight with Linda Shelton.

Would be mighty interesting to see just who among the AT tribe would be allowed to work for your brand new ministry. Would each one have to become a Conservative Seventh-day Adventist? Wonder how that would sit with some of those who are no longer even a part of the SDA denomination?
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Echo--what an excellent idea. I think they could actually do it, don't you? They should start up their own TV ministry!! Let them find out just what it all entails...such as Washington State rules changing without 3ABN knowledge so that they are fined a huge amount of money. Pickle--don't you think it would be prudent to check ALL other Christian ministries and see how many "fines" they reported on their 990's??? Ahhh--such a revelation it would be for many of them got the very same fines. Isn't that interesting though? Surprise surprise--3ABN was fined with many other Christian ministries because THEY didn't KNOW that State of Washington had changed their rules. Well, it happened. Very sad. Maybe y'all over on AT would like to help cover those fines eh? 8-)

Yes Echo--I think your idea is brilliant! Linda is already in-the-know on how to sit in front of the camera and pretend--and I think Joy would make an excellent President--or maybe Pickle, well, I don't know. They can duke it out I guess. Whoever wins can be President. The other will have to settle for Vice-President of something. Snoopy (Rhodes) can head up Finance and Dr. Westphal can clean up the wounds of whoever didn't make it as President. Lynda Walcker (SSOM) could head up the children's programming with tinka to help. Everyone else can be janitors. You'll need plenty of those!! :lol:

Hey--I've got it all worked out. Now if they'd just agree with their theology and what they are going to preach...but hey, those are just very minor details!!

Yes yes--excellent idea Echo!!! I love it :lol:
Sam

Post by Sam »

Breezy wrote:Echo--what an excellent idea. I think they could actually do it, don't you? They should start up their own TV ministry!! Let them find out just what it all entails...such as Washington State rules changing without 3ABN knowledge so that they are fined a huge amount of money. Pickle--don't you think it would be prudent to check ALL other Christian ministries and see how many "fines" they reported on their 990's??? Ahhh--such a revelation it would be for many of them got the very same fines. Isn't that interesting though? Surprise surprise--3ABN was fined with many other Christian ministries because THEY didn't KNOW that State of Washington had changed their rules. Well, it happened. Very sad. Maybe y'all over on AT would like to help cover those fines eh? 8-)

Yes Echo--I think your idea is brilliant! Linda is already in-the-know on how to sit in front of the camera and pretend--and I think Joy would make an excellent President--or maybe Pickle, well, I don't know. They can duke it out I guess. Whoever wins can be President. The other will have to settle for Vice-President of something. Snoopy (Rhodes) can head up Finance and Dr. Westphal can clean up the wounds of whoever didn't make it as President. Lynda Walcker (SSOM) could head up the children's programming with tinka to help. Everyone else can be janitors. You'll need plenty of those!! :lol:

Hey--I've got it all worked out. Now if they'd just agree with their theology and what they are going to preach...but hey, those are just very minor details!!

Yes yes--excellent idea Echo!!! I love it :lol:

Now we're getting somewhere! These are brilliant ideas. Habanero (Daryl) could show seminars and how "not to tell the truth" and Snoopy could teach other CPA's and auditing firms how to "act" trustworthy while spying for others. Daryl F. Could have a puppet show (he has so much experience) and Bob could interview his own wife about "spousal abuse" as those are the allegations that I heard. If I heard them, I can only assume they are true...right? Joy could have a program called "Are you an embezzeler? Not a problem" that could enlighten other's how to embezzle money, stash it in "off shore" accounts and then claim bankruptcy so they won't have to use any of that money to pay bills. Part 2 could be how to shaft your landlords and get away with it. Yes..I can see interesting possiblities for their new network...."SCAM, BAM AND THANK YOU MAM"!