BOB PICKLE!!!!!!!!!!

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Stan

Re: BOB PICKLE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Stan »

I have said since the beginning, that they should start their own network if they feel gifted enough to make one run.

This is not the first time allegations of Bob's spousal/child abuse has shown up, either on forums or by email. Do they have any evidence or is it 'get even' posts?
Echo

Post by Echo »

Breezy wrote:Echo--what an excellent idea. I think they could actually do it, don't you? They should start up their own TV ministry!! Let them find out just what it all entails...such as Washington State rules changing without 3ABN knowledge so that they are fined a huge amount of money. Pickle--don't you think it would be prudent to check ALL other Christian ministries and see how many "fines" they reported on their 990's??? Ahhh--such a revelation it would be for many of them got the very same fines. Isn't that interesting though? Surprise surprise--3ABN was fined with many other Christian ministries because THEY didn't KNOW that State of Washington had changed their rules. Well, it happened. Very sad. Maybe y'all over on AT would like to help cover those fines eh? 8-)

Yes Echo--I think your idea is brilliant! Linda is already in-the-know on how to sit in front of the camera and pretend--and I think Joy would make an excellent President--or maybe Pickle, well, I don't know. They can duke it out I guess. Whoever wins can be President. The other will have to settle for Vice-President of something. Snoopy (Rhodes) can head up Finance and Dr. Westphal can clean up the wounds of whoever didn't make it as President. Lynda Walcker (SSOM) could head up the children's programming with tinka to help. Everyone else can be janitors. You'll need plenty of those!! :lol:

Hey--I've got it all worked out. Now if they'd just agree with their theology and what they are going to preach...but hey, those are just very minor details!!

Yes yes--excellent idea Echo!!! I love it :lol:
Yes, thought it was a pretty good idea, myself... Have seen others suggest it before but no obvious action so far. Could they have assumed that 3abn was going to hand them the keys to the compound at the completion of the lawsuit?

Yes, I think it would be the best idea for all involved for the folks so critical of 3abn and 3abn leadership to just hush with the criticism and start up their very own network. I doubt that Mr. Pickle and Mr. Joy will come to blows over who gets to be president. I think there will be a pitched battle between Sister and tinka over who runs the kitchen and nutrition programs there, though. Settling on doctine will remain a bone of contention. Will it be the GAP(gospel according to pickle) or the GAG(gospel according to gailon) or the GASSS(gospel according to sister, ssom or snoopy)?

Mr. Pickle seems well-qualified to handle the programming that addresses sexual matters since he has already practiced that one quite a bit on both YouTube and AT. I fully would expect there to be a weekly program touting the evils of "O S". Can't wait to see the guest speakers on that one.
Of course we can fully expect that they will be completely open and transparent with their network's finances, especially with any donor money. Right?

What I am unclear about, however, is how did a shower that Mr. Pickle took on April 25 in New Lisbon, Wisconsin have anything to do with collecting information regarding the lawsuit and therefore show up on Table 2: Various miscellaneous Expenditures Over the Course of the Litigation? What information pertinant to the litigation was to be found in his posted destination of Madison, Wisconsin? Taking the side trip to Madison actually was not the most direct way from Springfield, IL to Halstad, MN. It added about 11 miles to the trip. That is 11 miles he charged mileage for as well as a shower he charged $6.00 for. I think, in the spirit of openness and transparency, Mr. Pickle should show how this shower and trip to Madison, Wisconsin were related to fact-finding for the litigation.

BTW, for those who have looked for Mr. Pickle's post that I quoted in my previous post, it was edited quite completely so no longer remains as quoted.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Stan wrote:I have said since the beginning, that they should start their own network if they feel gifted enough to make one run.

This is not the first time allegations of Bob's spousal/child abuse has shown up, either on forums or by email. Do they have any evidence or is it 'get even' posts?
Good point!

and good question! Allegations without evidence, support, or proof are not welcome here.

The following is from a post I wrote to Gailon Joy, but the principle and rule applies to all here, no matter what POV they espouse or what side they argue. So a reminder to ALL, and a heads up...
The spot and time to produce your evidence would be along with your claims and accusation, as Steffan just said ---> in your post or attached to it.

In case you don't understand what is going on here Gailon, it's like this. You are being challenged,[and were challenged previously on another thread] if you must make accusations then you need to support them with evidence, so we actually have something to rebut, or address. Running your mouth and making empty claims doesn't work, and is not going to be accepted here as anything more than the hot air that it is.

We are not going to play the game of repetitious unsupported and undocumented arguments, insinuations and accusations and claims here. It's disruptive to this forum. Nor are we going to play the game where you throw empty words out there and then claim if we don't rebut them or prove what you claim is false then you are telling the truth, and we are "factually challenged".

The burden of proof is on you to support the things you say against 3abn and/or anyone else you are slandering.. and yes, until or if you prove it true? that is exactly what it is.

If you are challenged to back up your claims and can't, or won't? Well then you will either have to bite your tongue and avoid saying that same thing in the future, or have those posts removed.
Your opinions or unsupported beliefs are not established facts and may not be posted as such here on this forum. Please remember that.

..ian
3aTalk admin and mod
~ Cindy
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Stan wrote:I have said since the beginning, that they should start their own network if they feel gifted enough to make one run.

Perhaps this comes from those that know. It is a relatively small area of adventists in that area. Churches are quite far apart but members seem to know most other members in that area.
steffan

More on PickledJoy's lies

Post by steffan »

So to answer "victim" PickledJoy's posts

In response to Sam saying "The year long investigation was dropped without DS or 3ABN paying one penny to the IRS!"
Pickled wrote:
Don't you know that lying is a sin? What you just wrote is a bald face lie, and I am certain that you know it.
Really? So you mean to say that Jim Gilley, Pastor Doug of Amazing Facts and the entire board of 3ABN is lying? No, Pickled, if there is any lying done, it's all been done by you. The letter from Pastor Doug is posted on the internet for all to see. You, on the other hand, have no evidence to prove otherwise. Whereas 3ABN, having been cleared by the IRS, can boldly proclaim the fact, knowing fully well what would happen if were not so!

Pickled then writes
Donors who see the fruit of Danny Shelton are utterly disgusted and repulsed.
Another unsubstantiated statement with no basis in truth. The "fruit" of 3ABN's work is being seen on a daily basis by people who are being drawn to Christ. Your "fruit" has resulted in ... what ? Slimy allegations and lies from your "supporters" - more likely people who are using you for their own twisted purpose.

Pickled writes
Document one single lie I've told, and then let's talk.
Right here. See above where I have called you a liar, with very good proof. Next documented lie is on your [not]advent website. Right where the flashing ad banner announces "1st Amendment Under attack. Give to the Pickle-Joy Defense Fund." That is a lie! You are no longer being sued. What do you need a defense fund for? A lie to get more funds to embezzle? And also see your next lie documented below.

Pickled writes
Second, Danny already admitted in writing that the video was staged, that they purposely kept Johann out of the video they took.
Really? Please show us where Danny admitted in writing that a video was staged? Johann has already been proven to be a liar - in case you forgot, he was "with Linda 24 hours of the day" when she came fleeing to them post-divorce. And yet, in that entire time, he spent one short evening with the happy "couple" to pick up something that Linda brought over - an evening where Johann claimed to be tired and was told by the "doctor" to pull over and sleep by the roadside if he felt sleepy...
This liar, Johann, then claims that "the video was staged" to leave him out of the picture!

Pickled writes
If Danny hadn't wanted us to look at 3ABN's finances, he would never have sued us in the first place over such things.
3ABN sued PickledJoy because of the slime they spread, PickledJoy try to spin everything their way, editing email, slanted commentary, outright falsehoods - and still came up short. Agents of the devil, embezzler and accuser of the brethren - your just reward will be provided by God.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Bob,
I would comment on this on adventtalk but we know such comments are not allowed. As I know you and the others read here perhaps you can respond here.
It is rare when I wholeheartedly agree with a recommendation from you concerning 3ABN. But this time you are right on. What you have recommended for DS because of what "too many think" has application for you as well.
What I wonder is if Bob has ever been asked to have a psychological evaluation done. Too many have felt he is disturbed and has psychological problems. It would clear the air a bit if Bob had a proper evaluation done and made a full disclosure of the procedure of the evaluation and its results.
This probably would be good for Snoopy as well. She has already gone thru the court system and was judged to be a stalker hiding from police in a ditch. It might be of some benefit to point her in the right direction to get some much needed help.

These type of evaluations are very costly. DS could probably afford to do so,but for you Bob, without a job it would be prohibitive. Maybe I could help.
I have been involved in the past in fund raisers and really enjoy doing that to help others. Perhaps I could help you.
We had some experience with this during my son's ordeal. As he was demanding this of others it was of course demanded of him. He gladly complied. Very,very expensive.

I am certain tho if the principal parties all agreed to this it would really clear the air

Bob Pickle
Veteran Member

Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #311 on: Today at 08:52:53 AM »

Quote from: CRYSTAL on January 28, 2009, 08:22:07 AM
Might ask Danny if he's ever been asked to submit for a DNA test?

Yes, Danny's been asked to get a paternity test.

What I wonder is if he has ever been asked to have a psychological evaluation done. Too many have felt he is a psychopath. It would clear the air a bit it he had a proper evaluation done and made a full disclosure of the procedure of the evaluation and its results.

Even better, it would be wise of him to ensure that the evaluator was not biased toward him in any way.
Echo

Post by Echo »

Speaking of clearing the air... When I read Mr. Pickle's post I couldn't help but think how important a point he was making and how it should be applied to himself. So many hang on his every word as if each phrase is somehow inspired, seem to fully agree with his curious conclusions no matter how they hop skip and jump around logic and treat his reports and insinuations as if they are documented facts.

I agree with you Odie. Mr. Pickle needs an evaluation as does Mr. Joy (I imagine his will be a bit more expensive). Others who have been outspoken with their allegations, Sister, Fran, Artiste, Snoopy, SDAminister, tinka and Eduard to name a few, should also be evaluated and, in the spirit of openess and transparency, should publish the results for all to read and weigh.

It only seems fair that these folks, as well as LS, should be willing to be evaluated if they dare ask DS to undergo such.

I'm sure if we were to put our heads together, we could come up with many ideas on how to raise the needed funds for these evaluations. Perhaps 3atalk could install a nifty "Adventtalk Smutslingers Evaluation Fund " banner here.
odie1962 wrote:Bob,
I would comment on this on adventtalk but we know such comments are not allowed. As I know you and the others read here perhaps you can respond here.
It is rare when I wholeheartedly agree with a recommendation from you concerning 3ABN. But this time you are right on. What you have recommended for DS because of what "too many think" has application for you as well.
What I wonder is if Bob has ever been asked to have a psychological evaluation done. Too many have felt he is disturbed and has psychological problems. It would clear the air a bit if Bob had a proper evaluation done and made a full disclosure of the procedure of the evaluation and its results.
This probably would be good for Snoopy as well. She has already gone thru the court system and was judged to be a stalker hiding from police in a ditch. It might be of some benefit to point her in the right direction to get some much needed help.

These type of evaluations are very costly. DS could probably afford to do so,but for you Bob, without a job it would be prohibitive. Maybe I could help.
I have been involved in the past in fund raisers and really enjoy doing that to help others. Perhaps I could help you.
We had some experience with this during my son's ordeal. As he was demanding this of others it was of course demanded of him. He gladly complied. Very,very expensive.

I am certain tho if the principal parties all agreed to this it would really clear the air

Bob Pickle
Veteran Member

Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #311 on: Today at 08:52:53 AM »

Quote from: CRYSTAL on January 28, 2009, 08:22:07 AM
Might ask Danny if he's ever been asked to submit for a DNA test?

Yes, Danny's been asked to get a paternity test.

What I wonder is if he has ever been asked to have a psychological evaluation done. Too many have felt he is a psychopath. It would clear the air a bit it he had a proper evaluation done and made a full disclosure of the procedure of the evaluation and its results.

Even better, it would be wise of him to ensure that the evaluator was not biased toward him in any way.
Marv Smith

Post by Marv Smith »

ROFL Echo. I'm thinking we may need the entire faculty of Harvard to accomplish that task.
Echo wrote:Speaking of clearing the air... When I read Mr. Pickle's post I couldn't help but think how important a point he was making and how it should be applied to himself. So many hang on his every word as if each phrase is somehow inspired, seem to fully agree with his curious conclusions no matter how they hop skip and jump around logic and treat his reports and insinuations as if they are documented facts.

I agree with you Odie. Mr. Pickle needs an evaluation as does Mr. Joy (I imagine his will be a bit more expensive). Others who have been outspoken with their allegations, Sister, Fran, Artiste, Snoopy, SDAminister, tinka and Eduard to name a few, should also be evaluated and, in the spirit of openess and transparency, should publish the results for all to read and weigh.

It only seems fair that these folks, as well as LS, should be willing to be evaluated if they dare ask DS to undergo such.

I'm sure if we were to put our heads together, we could come up with many ideas on how to raise the needed funds for these evaluations. Perhaps 3atalk could install a nifty "Adventtalk Smutslingers Evaluation Fund " banner here.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

In hopes that we hear from Bob on his suggestion I have sent the post suggesting that others might benefit from a evaluation by experts as well as DS.
We all know where "Freedom of Speech Is Under Attack" a suggestion or discussion of this sort would not be allowed on adventtalk.
Most realize that pretty close tabs are kept on what is said here but they don't need to acknowledge if they are afraid to.
This way we know Bob has seen the suggestion .
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Well have to give Bob credit,he answered and once again said absolutely nothing. It may be just those that are accused of being a psychopath or something similar that is required or can benefit from professional evaluation.
Not entirely correct Bob??? Let's be precise here, we know how that is a top priority with you.
Are you gainfully employed bringing home a paycheck to help your wife support your family? Or is "not entirely correct" defined as your dedication to the 3ABN saga and still hoping for compensation

Hi Bonnie.

To date I don't know of anyone accusing me of being a psychopath or anything similar. So I wouldn't know what the point would be.

And I don't think it would be entirely correct to say that I am without a job.

Bob