BOB PICKLE!!!!!!!!!!

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

odie1962

Re: BOB PICKLE!!!!!!!!!!

Post by odie1962 »

"Bob, I find it interesting that you publicly post a request for DS to have an evaluation and the response to the suggestion that you also offer to take one is done privately. You should never be afraid to do what you ask of others.
I am sure that a evaluation of yourself and at least Snoopy would provide the proper definition and shed some light on your mental state
There is definitely concern over your mental health and concern over the stress you have placed on your family. I will say that I know of people who are concerned and are praying for you and your family.
A psychological evaluation could help provide you with the tools to seek the help many feel you need.
It would be well for you to be given a through psychological evaluation by a person competent to perform such.

As you request DS to give full public disclosure on such a test would you also agree to such terms. This should not be a problem for you or cause you to hesitate to agree to such terms. Most people would not agree to such terms but in your continued call for transparency I am confident you would agree.

As to your "employment" credible sources have said you are not.
Not as most men with families regard employment.
This is also something you have not addressed publicly,instead skirting around the issue and making it mean what ever you want it to mean at the moment.

You have questioned over and over DS and his financial position. It should be considered fair game to question yours.
Who supports your family and whose money are you using to pursue this to the death? Your wife's??
Has this prevented you from providing for your children that which they have a right to expect from a "Christian father"

Stepping up to the plate and providing transparency in all things would go a long way in starting to rebuild your reputation and your mental health.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Bob,
In reading the silliness of Snoopy's post just now almost made me think you are hiding behind a woman's skirts.
It does seem like Snoopy is trying to shift the focus from the topic of not only your mental stability but hers as well. Shifting the focus to Cindy is rather transparent.
The below could be stated about you as well You have certainly been quiet about my questions to you. Why not address them publically as you do while trying to damage someone else

It's funny. When the questions get tough, the dannyclones retreat and get real quiet... hhhmm....

Just got the following:

Snoopy
Global Moderator
Veteran Member

Re: IRS Investigation Not Over?!!
« Reply #165 on: Today at 09:43:57 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hellllloooo!!! Oh Cindy!! Cindy Conard Ford!! Where are you?? Why don't you answer my questions? Just how many domain names have you and your little friend Steffan actually purchased in an effort to try to trick readers into going to your garbage dump site?? Huh?? How many??

It's funny. When the questions get tough, the dannyclones retreat and get real quiet... hhhmm....
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Bob,
I should just ask you straight out and put the rumors by "credible sources" to bed once and for all.
I am hoping you will live up to your reputation of preciseness and give a straight forward answer.

Is it true that you were unable to send your daughter to college because of the lawsuit?
She may have found another way and is attending college but were you unable to help her because of the lawsuit or because of lack of employment either now or previously. It seems most are not aware of gainful employment on your part?

Medical issues has also been a problem. Were you able to see to the medical or dental needs of your children
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Seems to me there would be a lot less problems all around if individuals (including Bob Pickle) would demand and expect of themselves first and foremost what they demand and expect of others... If they would first apply the same principles, rules, standards, and judgments to themselves and their friends and those they agree with, as they apply to those they disagree with and oppose...

As far as Snoopy's "tough" question and accusation goes...

It's NOT.

I have neither purchased nor registered any domain names, and was not involved in the decision to do so.

I think there is less than a handful of domain names the owner of this forum has registered and used as pointers to this forum in order to address and rebut what is posted on AdventTalk. Why, was that deemed necessary? ... Answer: they don't allow a lot of that on their forum and tend to delete alot of posts and content, and ban the users there who previously registered and tried to do so on their forum -- after BSDA closed their 3abn forum and the discussion and debate moved to their ground on AT.

... All ironically under AT's banner proclaiming "free speech under attack". Also,(irony alarm going off nonstop) that is the only reason this forum came into being. (And so of course in the same spirit they immediatly reacted by banning both the name and URL of this forum from AdventTalk- thus the registered URLS/pointers to this forum...)

Snoopy and others at AT define this as deceptive???? oOoO kay...

Then using their same standards, and applying that to themselves...
How deceptive has her group been in registering between 20 and 30 domain names, and mirror sites for save-3abn, all names and URLS related to 3abn?

Out of their own mouths they continually condemn themselves. If they would judge themselves first they would not be judged... Maybe that is hard to comprehend?

I don't know, but, "that's all I have to say about that."

..ian
~ Cindy
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Bob has asked for DS to subject himself for a professional evaluation and make all known.

Time and time again Bob has showed himself to be a shameless liar. I am not sure if he even knows he is lying anymore. His behavior falls in the catagory of those that can take a lie detector
and pass with flying colors.
If it were possible to question him on one of his last posts I think he would be amazed that any could possibly think he is being deceitful.

HIs latest........... Danny is the one who said that he could prove that Linda's Sequoia is titled in his name too, when the title as faxed from the lending bank never had Danny's name on it. And rather than explain the discrepancy when I asked him about it, or rather than apologizing for getting it wrong, Danny did the unspeakable, suing me for raising the question.

Surprising isn't it that DS sued over that question. What an awful lot of money to sue over a question. I always thought the lawsuit was more on defamation and such.
Anyone reading this,not knowing Bob and his outstanding ability to lie over the least issue,would believe DS to be nuts for suing over that.

To think this is a man that has served as elder until others refused to put someone like this in a responsible position of leadership

Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #323 on: Today at 06:55:16 PM »

Thanks for the clarification, Sam, though it doesn't seem to make much difference.

Plus, if the source of your info is Danny, remember, Danny is the one who said that he could prove that Linda's Sequoia is titled in his name too, when the title as faxed from the lending bank never had Danny's name on it. And rather than explain the discrepancy when I asked him about it, or rather than apologizing for getting it wrong, Danny did the unspeakable, suing me for raising the question.

Yes, Danny had the nerve of putting that issue into the lawsuit after refusing to explain the matter. The gall! At his age you would think he would be more mature than that.

Now you mention stipulations. What stipulations? Is Danny still playing his little games?
Marv Smith

Post by Marv Smith »

odie1962 wrote:Bob has asked for DS to subject himself for a professional evaluation and make all known.

Time and time again Bob has showed himself to be a shameless liar. I am not sure if he even knows he is lying anymore. His behavior falls in the catagory of those that can take a lie detector
and pass with flying colors.
If it were possible to question him on one of his last posts I think he would be amazed that any could possibly think he is being deceitful.

HIs latest........... Danny is the one who said that he could prove that Linda's Sequoia is titled in his name too, when the title as faxed from the lending bank never had Danny's name on it. And rather than explain the discrepancy when I asked him about it, or rather than apologizing for getting it wrong, Danny did the unspeakable, suing me for raising the question.

Surprising isn't it that DS sued over that question. What an awful lot of money to sue over a question. I always thought the lawsuit was more on defamation and such.
Anyone reading this,not knowing Bob and his outstanding ability to lie over the least issue,would believe DS to be nuts for suing over that.

To think this is a man that has served as elder until others refused to put someone like this in a responsible position of leadership
In reading some of the latest from Bob today I've gone from shaking my head in affirmation of the "you're a sick puppy" description to the conclusion that Bob is just evil. I'm thinking Jim Jones/David Koresh evil here. It is beyond me how any SDA church would allow his membership to stand. I wonder if the folks in Crookston have a clue who they are fellowshipping with?
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

In reading some of the latest from Bob today I've gone from shaking my head in affirmation of the "you're a sick puppy" description to the conclusion that Bob is just evil. I'm thinking Jim Jones/David Koresh evil here. It is beyond me how any SDA church would allow his membership to stand. I wonder if the folks in Crookston have a clue who they are fellowshipping with?
Bob lacks that which makes most people different than the animal kingdom. Bob has absolutely no empathy for those he hurts and holds up for ridicule."Your a sick puppy" is a kind way of saying there are those that are just plain twisted freaks of nature. The outer layer resembles those of the human race but like many things that are counterfeit peel back that layer and it is a twisted mess.

If it can make him king of the jungle among a few and delude him into thinking he is really important in the scheme of things he is happy.
The few keep feeding the twisted freaks and the twisted freaks keep petting the few on the hand,giving them the illusion of being important.

Most men that I know put their families and their welfare first before anything and anyone.
The love for their families automatically instills in them the desire to be the best they can be and provide the best that is important to their families.
It would not be that far fetched to believe that the wife and children of Bob have a pretty good idea of his conduct online. What a influence Bob is leaving on his children, What a burden for his wife. Not only to be the support of the family but to know what most think of the man she married.

Personally if I had much invested in this I would make certain every church in the area knew of Bob's conduct. I can't even imagine the damage he could do as elder or holding any office of responsibility.
Churches are not that numerous in that area. Each and every one should have a copy of Bob's lies,his viciousness and his tale bearing. Dragging what could be victims of sexual abuse thru the mud for his own self gratification.
Sexual predators are not the only type of "christian predators" that cause immense damage.

You hit the nail on the head with this......."you're a sick puppy" description to the conclusion that Bob is just evil. I'm thinking Jim Jones/David Koresh evil here

Whether or not there was sexual misconduct with the above two,that is not what the whole motivation was about. Bob and Gailon would slide nicely into their vacant spot if allowed.
And the vulnerable going with
Cilghal

Post by Cilghal »

odie1962 wrote: Bob lacks that which makes most people different than the animal kingdom. Bob has absolutely no empathy for those he hurts and holds up for ridicule..............

Dragging what could be victims of sexual abuse thru the mud for his own self gratification.

Sexual predators are not the only type of "christian predators" that cause immense damage.
Agreed. He made it quite clear in past postings that he could not care less if Alyssa, the real Crystal or others did not want their private lives discussed on the internet. He has found amazing ways to rationalize and justify his actions but to suggest that he is doing the work of Christ when doing so is beyond belief.

"Christian predators" ..... an interesting turn of phrase Odie. I can think of a number I have met in my life.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Agreed. He made it quite clear in past postings that he could not care less if Alyssa, the real Crystal or others did not want their private lives discussed on the internet. He has found amazing ways to rationalize and justify his actions but to suggest that he is doing the work of Christ when doing so is beyond belief.

"Christian predators" ..... an interesting turn of phrase Odie. I can think of a number I have met in my life.
My cat is a predatory animal. It stalks,chases,pounces,torments and tortures it's prey. All without malice or preplanning for it's own gratification. She does it because that is what a cat does.
Look at Bob's actions. I call my cat predatory,I reserve another name for humans that exhibit the same actions without consceince or remorse. That is a twisted freak.
Christian predators works as well. Rarely will you see some one that would not claim to be christian behave as Bob does.

Come to think of it a animal in the wild will see to the needs of it's young.
Generally the "eating " of their own is something twisted humans seem to excel in

Again, Bob doesn't compare well to the four footed creatures.
This is the only way Bob can feel important and he doesn't care who he destroys in the process.

I would take every word that Bob has said on adventalk and give it the publicity Bob so desperately needs. His church, all chruches in the area and the conference at every level.

Bob certainly deserves to be seen for the predator he is.
Cilghal

Post by Cilghal »

Speaking of his family, it is my understanding that Bob has a very large extended family. The number of different IPs that look at Atalk on a daily basis suggests either he can't even get his family to care about the issues there or they are so embarrassed they do not want to know what their relative is up to. One can't help but wonder if his wife fails to read what he writes. What mother would allow her husband to write about those young women the way Bob does?