How AT Really Works--the Truth!

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Echo

Re: How AT Really Works--the Truth!

Post by Echo »

Johann, Ian, there is a good reason why Breezy posted that Sam's Reply #37 was deleted from the topic it was posted in and, subsequently, why there was no discussion on the post for 5 days... it WAS deleted shortly after it was posted and it remained deleted until Sunday, November 23, when an administrator "merged" it back in. How do I know this? I was paying attention and I was copying the posts as they were made so I could read them at my leisure. Also, a few hours after Sam had made the post and it disappeared, I was shown the automatic notification of Sam's post and went and looked for it on Adventtalk and found that it was gone. When Sam's formerly deleted post began to be discussed, I looked at my copied posts and found then suddenly one Reply # off because the formerly deleted post was now back in it's cozy little spot as Reply #37 on November 20 at 12:11am.

The administrator(s) who originally removed Sam's Reply #37 and then replaced it several days later know the truth of the matter. To allow Johann to then post the false allegations against Breezy as he has both here and on Adventtalk without setting the record straight is allowing the reinforcment of an untrue situation which, IMO makes it a lie.

Will the admin(s) who know the truth of this situation have the fortitude to admit their actions regarding this post and make it right? Or will the admin(s) let the lie stand?
Echo

Post by Echo »

On Adventtalk, Mr. Pickle is grumbling about Mr. Gregory Simpson breaking the 9th commandment:
First of all Local Rule 7.1 requires parties to confer before any motion is filed. Simpson never conferred with Gailon about a motion to dismiss, and he only mentioned the concept to me in passing when talking about possibly settling. And in that conversation he explicitly told me that he would not file such a motion.

Secondly, on Wednesday, October 22, 2008, Walt Thompson testified under oath in his affidavit that the board the previous week had voted to have the lawsuit dismissed. That tells me that before Simpson called me on Friday, October 17, he already knew what the board had voted.

Thirdly, on October 22, 2008, Simpson told the magistrate in southern Illinois that 3ABN was going to produce more documents in the near future to us. The next day he files his motion to dismiss, and at 5:55 pm on the 23rd, informs me that they won't be producing anything on the 27th after all, since they had filed their motion to dismiss.

Fourthly, I doubt that Walt Thompson's affidavit was written up and gotten to him and signed by him and notarized between the end of the hearing in southern Illinois the morning of Oct. 22 and the end of the business day that very same day. Thus, I think Simpson knew at the time he made his comments to the magistrate that they weren't going to be producing any documents to us on the 27th. And yet he talked as if they were. I believe that was morally wrong, and I believe that was a violation of the 9th commandment and the conditions laid out in Rev. 21:7-8, 24-27; 22:14-15 for entrance into the New Jerusalem.

I have said many times that I don't think we need term limits for politicians. Folks have agitated the concept of three strikes and you're in for life. I think we need a law that says three lies and you're out of office. That should accomplish the same thing as term limits.

And I think lawyers who prevaricate and aren't strictly honest and above board should lose their license.
Mr. Pickle, why in the world would you think that an attorney who was hired to represent 3abn would need to be held to your moral standards?
steffan

Johann lies again....

Post by steffan »

Yes echo, you may never get the truth from Johann. He lies and then lies and then lies and will continue to lie till he finally lies.

He is part of the Admin team at [NOT}Advent, and takes part in more than one deception.
The administrator(s) who originally removed Sam's Reply #37 and then replaced it several days later know the truth of the matter. To allow Johann to then post the false allegations against Breezy as he has both here and on Adventtalk without setting the record straight is allowing the reinforcment of an untrue situation which, IMO makes it a lie.

Will the admin(s) who know the truth of this situation have the fortitude to admit their actions regarding this post and make it right? Or will the admin(s) let the lie stand?
Cilghal

Post by Cilghal »

Contrary to his self affirmation, I believe Johann has lied in other matters as I define that term, but I will be interested in how he responds to what Echo has posted here. I do not think he intentionally lied here but he did reveal a great deal. He clearly was caught in the games being played there and without the proof supplied by Echo no one would have noticed or cared that Breezy and others were telling the truth while someone hid at Adventtalk most likely feeling quite pleased. He was adamant that Bonnie publicly correct her allegations and admit her mistake (and we won't dwell on his actual statement) although there is every reason to believe Bonnie told the truth and most likely someone was playing games with her at Adventtalk as well. Ian and others have reported these games for some time and Ian was even banned by Artiste when she proved the Admin team was not being honest. I still think Ian is owed an apology for that one.

This is just another very public example of how Atalk works. I think Johann has been so out of the real loop that combined with his own personal agenda and blinders due to his POV he is in for a bit of a surprise. However, after the very public spat there I have heard about but not read, he might find out what the rest have seen and dealt with since the inception of the forum. Sadly, Johann does not realize even yet the consequences of putting his trust in certain people.

I can only wonder if Daryl has any idea that many dozens of posts were repeatedly reported and NEVER did anyone get any kind of response from the Admin team. Because of the rule about discussing admin action it made it very hard to follow up on this. Daryl I would love to know if you even knew Snoopy's posts were reported so the Admin team could decide how to respond? As for all those reports of Joy posts......I guess they would have been hard to keep up with.... :lol:
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

The only way to really know is to report a valid inappropriate and then keep an eye on it to see if it is either edited or removed. That's the only way of knowing.
In His love, mercy, and grace.

Daryl :)
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
Echo

Re: Johann lies again....

Post by Echo »

Johann, are you going to do the right thing and address the false allegation you have made? Are you going to publicly retract your errant charges against Breezy and Sam? I notice that the administrators on Adventtalk are not coming forward with the facts. I wonder just how many of them know the truth of the situation? Could it be just one manipulative admin involved or is this a conspiracy of silence by more than one?
steffan wrote:Yes echo, you may never get the truth from Johann. He lies and then lies and then lies and will continue to lie till he finally lies.

He is part of the Admin team at [NOT}Advent, and takes part in more than one deception.

odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Daryl Fawcett wrote:The only way to really know is to report a valid inappropriate and then keep an eye on it to see if it is either edited or removed. That's the only way of knowing.

Daryl,you keep talking around but never quite land on the issue. Legitimate reports were made many times and nothing happened, not even acknowledgement that it was reported.......why not? This was true while you were administrator and since. The reporting went to all admin team as I understand it. That is as far as it got,seems it could never find "it's way out of committee
Hyacinth Andrews

Post by Hyacinth Andrews »

No hanging! That would be an easy mistake! Thank you for the corection!
Breezy wrote:Well I'll be jiggered--I actually made a real mistake. An honest one even.

But as usual, AT is making a big deal of it. :roll: You know--people can't make ANY mistakes. We HAVE to be perfect.

In a previous post I said Snoopy (Lynette from California) and Joy and Pickle had never set foot at 3abn. Well, the name I meant to type instead of Snoopy was "Artiste (Dr. Louetta Westphal from California).

WOOPS I got the name wrong. String me up and hang me..... :lol:
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Echo wrote:Johann, Ian, there is a good reason why Breezy posted that Sam's Reply #37 was deleted from the topic it was posted in and, subsequently, why there was no discussion on the post for 5 days... it WAS deleted shortly after it was posted and it remained deleted until Sunday, November 23, when an administrator "merged" it back in. How do I know this? I was paying attention and I was copying the posts as they were made so I could read them at my leisure. Also, a few hours after Sam had made the post and it disappeared, I was shown the automatic notification of Sam's post and went and looked for it on Adventtalk and found that it was gone. When Sam's formerly deleted post began to be discussed, I looked at my copied posts and found then suddenly one Reply # off because the formerly deleted post was now back in it's cozy little spot as Reply #37 on November 20 at 12:11am.

Echo, thank you for the explanation here.

After my post I received forwarded forum subscription notifications from a friend proving all this also, including the saved thread and numbered posts which did not include sam's post, but had Snoopy's subsequent post numbered as # 37.

In regards to when Sam's post was replaced and merged back in to the topic it appears this is when Snoopy did it, and Sam's post again became post #37 bumping the rest of the posts in the "IRS Investigation Not Over?!!" thread back up a number:
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 8:00 PM
Subject: Topic merged: IRS Investigation Not Over?!!

A topic you are watching has been merged with another topic by Snoopy.

View the new merged topic at: http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... icseen#new

Unsubscribe to this topic by clicking here: http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... pic=1417.0

Regards,
The Advent Talk Team.
Whether the post was replaced due to Breezy's post here, or not, I do not know, but it seems to me that Snoopy and Johann both should at the very least acknowledge this...

..ian
~ Cindy
steffan

AT - turning on each other...

Post by steffan »

over on [NOT]Advent, Artiste continues to make it clear that anybody opposed to PickedJoy/Snoopy will be eviscerated.
Princessdi, your apparent lack of understanding about some of the more delicate issues that have cropped up recently on this forum are understandable, since, as you have, said, you don't know what has been going on behind the scenes.

Perhaps you see mostly the complaints of someone who has caused a number of problems for an extended period of time, problems that were kept from the public forum in order to preserve the appearance, if not the reality, of peace.

As for your belief that people have "changed sides", perhaps something closer to the reality is that people's innate attitudes have finally come to the surface; although claiming to be "unbiased", they have finally revealed their true bias.
The bolded text is in regard to Daryl? Daryl, who provided them a warm welcome at Maritme, followed their agenda at CF and started up [NOT]Advent for them? Not even the semblance of decency seems left.