My Little Guppy Named Stanley

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

odie1962

My Little Guppy Named Stanley

Post by odie1962 »

Slippery little critter will not stay in his bowl but was out tramping the neighborhood and came back with an interesting theory. I am not big into conspiracies but this had some interesting possibilities.

Adventtalk had an administrator that most believed owned adventtalk,then told a conference official he did not own it,then relinguished ownership rights to something he did not own. Not sure you can do that but does seem to have it's purpose.
Takes any responsibility for what is allowed and shifts to someone else
Crystal joins the fray with games and guessing about sexual misconduct by DS involving his second cousin. No proof offered ,but that doesn't hinder those like Daryl and others from enjoying the gossip. For some reason that I cannot fathom
those that are so big on proof offer none and do not ask for before engaging in the gossip and further abuse of a young girl. They should be quite proud as they ferret out all the juicy tidbits concerning her. Nor can it be rationalized that she may have given consent. Any support,any way, she could have gone on to help others has been destroyed by being affliated with Bob and Gailon. no different than the callous disinterest towards Duane Clem. When you tie yourself with the likes of these two men you are no different than they in the minds of others.
Poor little tinkabelle,took her awhile but managed to turn her tale to 3ABN. Could they be multiple personalities you think? Bring a little new life and new accusations.
Stanley said to keep an eye on Gailon and Bob. They were very upset it seemed when the lawsuit was dismissed. Stanley thinks it is because it is much tougher for Bob and Gailon to sue than to countersue. Could be,just take some time to stroll the sacred cyberhalls of adventtalk. It might be possible to sue for their expenses but other than that what have they got to sue for.The IRS is none of their business in terms of suing,the divorce cannot be litigated by them, there is nothing else that they can sue for. No wonder they considered the dimissal of the lawsuit a kick in the pants. I bet they are hoping if they keep pushing and pushing DS/3ABN will file another lawsuit

If I didn't know better I would agree with Stanley the goldfish. The push will continue to force 3ABN back to the courts. Watch what they are doing and saying. Start a campaign to the churches, an accusation with nothing but games accusing DS of sexual molestation. All in all no one can deny much of what they are saying is slander without slander. I don't think they will produce any proof until the day comes when they can say "Gothcha" and another lawsuit starts
Gailon acts like the least popular and unattractive girl in high school just asked to the prom by the football captain. He is giddy at the possibility of uncovering more unrelated scandals.

It looks like he is salivating over at least three if not more "investigations" Courts,investigations and trials are more than a little draining to the average normal person. I think this is what Gailon needs to survive.
Stan

Re: My Little Guppy Named Stanley

Post by Stan »

;)
I am having problems with this... is your Stanley a guppy or a goldfish?

I have learned guppies are not that dependable..

Please advise..
odie1962

Re: My Little Guppy Named Stanley

Post by odie1962 »

Stan wrote:;)
I am having problems with this... is your Stanley a guppy or a goldfish?

I have learned guppies are not that dependable..

Please advise..

You think you have problems!!!!!! I can't nail that little critter down. First he says yes I am and then he says no I am not and then we are back to yes I am. Trying to keep him to home is like trying to nail jello to the wall.
I can see I really should have gotten a goldfish.