Johann

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

Re: Johann -- and Linda's work

Post by Breezy »

I believe Johann has said in a previous post (copied below) on AT that Danny doesn't treat Linda with "kindness" and that he "prevents her from working for the Lord." What a deceptive thing to say. Danny has never stopped Linda from going out to get a job in whatever field she so desires.

But what he HAS done is protect 3abn. Linda cannot expect that she can go to those who have contracts with 3abn to be in their TV programming and get them to "hire" her or "speak" in their meetings. Danny has an obligation to protect 3abn and if you asked any other President of a religious organization or any organization--they would agree with him. Linda needs to go start up her own TV program if she wants to be on TV.

Just recently Linda went to College Place, Washington to be on the Hope channel there. No one stopped her. No one said a word to her or to Hope. Why? Because Hope is not a part of 3abn. In fact I think it would be a good idea for Hope to hire Linda. I wonder why they haven't yet?

Linda is welcome to go get a job at Wal*Mart if she so desires--or to start up her own singing career. She just cannot do it on 3abn TV.

Makes perfect sense to me. But Johann, don't go around grumbling that Danny is being mean and ugly to Linda because it isn't true. What you said below is very deceptive and you know it.

------------------------------------------

Johann
Group: Admin Team
Veteran Member

Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #281 on: Yesterday at 01:09:38 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Should we return to the subject?

As we are approaching Christmas we are reminded of how Joseph "treated" Mary when it appeared like she had committed adultery. Back in 2004 I appealed to Danny to show the same spirit towards Linda as Joseph did towards Mary.

Now that Christmas comes again within a few days, I'd like to ask him if he would not consider at least treating Linda with kindness and stop trying to prevent her when she is asked to do something for the Lord?