Looking for...

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

odie1962

Re: Justifying exposure

Post by odie1962 »

[quote[Odie, at this point, I believe you are the one sitting in the judgement seat. You are stating as fact what I think, know or am doing by mentioning Derrell. The truth is, I don't have to explain it to you or anyone else but since you have judged me I will say this much. If I wanted to expose Derrell, I and many others could have done so long before now. When he started his lies on the internet, believe me, many were tempted. To think that someone with his background would throw stones at anyone else much less make up out and out lies about them, was beyond belief. I kept thinking that a normal person would have been way to afraid to throw out the stones lest they roll back on him. Then I realized the key to my thinking was using the word "normal". I was right. A "normal" person would never put themselves at such risk.[/quote]

Maybe you and I have a different understanding of the word judgement. An opinion or disagreeing with someone does not a judgement make. If so all here are guilty of sitting in the judgement seat. If Stan is correct and only those that are perfect have a right to express or be concerned about an issue this forum is one very rare forum, made up of perfect people, including himself as he expresses his opinion as you have done yours.Judgement???? I believe that you intended to allow or plant an ugly suspicion concerning Derrell. Maybe he deserves it but his children do not.Issues/statements etc hang around the internet for a very long time. Very few reasons exist that prohibit acess to their non-custodial parent over night
Most all realize what they are.
Regardless, I don't play cat and mouse. If or when I decide to lay Habanero's problems out on the line, I will do so. He has been unmerciful towards 3abn but 3abn has been merciful to him. I for one don't want to be on the same level as Pickle and Joy. But, people need to realize if they want to jump into the fray as Derrell has, tell lies and distort the truth, then he should be ready for the boomarang effect and take it like a man.
Yup, any that engage in a fight should understand if they fear the sight of their own blood button up and stay away.
I find a lot of people ready and willing to testify to all accusations against DS,as if all were involved intimately in his personal life. Just as odd the same strident defense of Bob and Gaioln occurs elsewhere.
Personally I think much more will come out,some true,some not true. Not a judgement by the way,an opinion. I do not believe the reasons given for dropping the lawsuit,at least without some attempt to gain some control over Bob and Gailon's motuh. Being ready for the boomerang effect with facts and proof is one thing. Accusations without are quite another.

Odie, you need to realize that everyone here doesn't have to answer to you or your particular standards. I am sorry about what happened to your son but you base every accusation, story or innuendo on that one situation. It colors your judgement. Under those circumstances maybe it is impossible for you to be objective..that is understandable. But, at least be aware that you can't be objective and are way too quick to jump to judgement on situations that you know nothing about
I don't recall asking everyone to answer to me. I will gladly edit if that is there. Nor is it required that you are sorry for my son. That one situation reflects many, to many to count over the past 5+ years. One I can refer to without using another person's heartache publically. Perhaps you are right and my judgement is colored,better than not having a opinion as far as I am concerned. Yes, I can relate my son's situation to the callous disregard by the GC towards a man unwilling to make things right as far as possible and take responsibility. These that act as little tin gods and allow those that committ such acts on unsuspecting members belong in jail and that is where I would like to see the men of the GC that are responsible for allowing so much heartache and grief. Wouldn't it be interesting to know just how many such men they have kept in their employ. At the very least any lawsuit that is begun because of their callous disregard should be first taken from their salary and pension. My guess is the number engaged in this behavior would fall dramatically.
I have never liked seeing children used as a club. Derrell's children have absolutely no business being brought into this unless they are in immediate danger,then you take it to the proper authorities.
As to a judgement on situations I know nothing about..... Let's see,you and many others and rightfully so have taken Bob and Gailon to task for spreading rumor and using innuendo. When did it become right for you to do it when you profess to hate it
steffan

Re: steffan

Post by steffan »

I look forward to your listing them, in great detail ...

If I were to, as an example, decide to bring down It Is Written, then I should expect my life to be open to scrutiny to judge the righteousness of my accusations. PickledJoy and assorted seem to think that they are Elijah, Elisha, Jeremiah and Ezekiel all rolled into one. Maybe I should start calling them Elijashamiahezekiel.

When will they realized that these prophets were led by God and that PickledJoy and assorted are being led by the enemy of God?
Liz Cyriac wrote:steffan do you have any skeletons in your closet?
Sam

Re: Looking for...

Post by Sam »

Prime example of the lies and shenanigans that go on at AT.

Pickle says now that Danny "laundered" money through remnant. That is a strong accusation. Royalities are one thing, laundering suggests something illegal.

So PIckle is accusing DS of wrong doing through remnant? If so, prove it. Where is the documentation that money was illegally laundered by DS or remnant? There is none. Truth is the IRS looked at every bit of info concerning DS and Remnant and found not one thing wrong or illegal! So why does the law allow someone like Pickle to tell such lies on the internet and get away with it? And, why do people such as "Wendell" over at AT ask for documentation on one thing then fall for a bunch of stories where no documentation is presented? Weird. So now we have:

Pickle as a mind reader because he knows what Danny was thinking about the divorce
Pickle claiming that Danny had no grounds to remarry while having nothing to prove Linda innocent
Pickle claiming "money laundering" with absolutely no evidence to back it up
Pickle claiming that Shelly Quinn was talking about Alyssa with, again, no proof
Pickle claiming that Danny orchestrated Shelly Quinn talking about Alyssa, yet he can show nothing to prove it
Pickle claiming (for months) there was a hidden bank account in Michigan and has yet to prove it (because there wasn't an account)

I could go on and on but I think most get the point. Anybody can claim anything but when they can't prove their accusations forget it.

Since Pickle says in the court records that he got a substantial amount of his information from Derrell M. my advice would be to turn his investigation on Derrell. When he does, Pickle would find out exactly why he made a huge mistake in believing whatever Derrell told him. If your sources are unreliable, so is your information.
Cynthia

Re: Looking for... evidence and proof

Post by Cynthia »

Sunny wrote: ...
I could go on and on but I think most get the point. Anybody can claim anything but when they can't prove their accusations forget it....Since Pickle says in the court records that he got a substantial amount of his information from Derrell M. my advice would be to turn his investigation on Derrell. When he does, Pickle would find out exactly why he made a huge mistake in believing whatever Derrell told him. If your sources are unreliable, so is your information.
Amen. I am personally tired and burnt out hearing and seeing all the boasting and claims about how they have all the evidence and proof, while never seeing it actually provided,,,

They have made so very many claims and allegations..

As with all who have made the same kind of claims and accusations, they shouldn't be offended by doubts or questions, or find fault with those who do. The burden of proof is on those who make them, and the truth has nothing to hide or be afraid of, nor should any be offended by any being questioned or called to account.

God's people know there are tares and even wolves among us. We have been warned about that, the enemy has sown them while others ( and we ourselves) were sleeping, but my feeling is we still can not rush to judgment or be willing to uproot or tear any up before the time is ripe, as it endangers the babes and the ignorant also. We need biblical fruits to prove it. We also need to give all the benefit of the doubt "diligently inquire" and uphold the need to "prove all things and hold fast that which is good" before condemning or misjudging anyone. (is my hope and prayer.)

I am really getting so tired of all this! and so many other things in this world as well! and feel my prayers more and more moving toward "How long Lord..?!?"

I guess we all just have to hold on. He is always faithful and His will, will be done, despite our lack of faith, or our trying to act on His behalf and bring our will about while calling it His.

sad... on our part. Glorious on His..

That is a truly a good thing, and is why every knee will bow, and all crowns will be cast at His feet and all glory given to Him.

..ian
~ Cindy