BOLD LIARS!!

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

BOLD LIARS!!

Post by Breezy »

Amazing how on AT everyone goes crazy over the latest 990 and tries to find anything they can to blame 3abn. They show their own IGNORANCE when it comes to the latest 990. But do they ask someone at 3abn why such & such shows on the 990? Do they ask the IRS why the 990 is like this? NO!! Of course not. It is too much fun speaking LIES and casting blame.

Fran's post below is a TOTAL LIE. I think a little voice in her head is telling her these things. She didn't get it from 3abn because it is NOT TRUE. But notice how she "heard" this tidbit of juicy gossip. That is the problem--everything they go by on AT is nothing but JUICY GOSSIP with hardly a shred of truth to it. It looks like those over on AT actually ENJOY what they are doing. But Frannie, NO ONE has to "bail Danny out." And NO, Danny does not get money from "TRUST FUNDS" and YES, Danny DOES pay his own electric bill every month. No one pays it for him.

All of you must not have enough to do to dwell on this kind of stuff. It is sickening.

The Bible speaks about these kinds of liars. It says they will not be in Heaven unless they repent. "For without are dogs and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie." Rev. 22:15. Those who love to lie WILL NOT BE IN HEAVEN.

And not only that, they will be burned up in the lake of fire. Rev.21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

What does God think of liars? Ps 101:5, 7-8 "Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off...He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight. I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the Lord."

Prov. 14:5 "A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies."

And the BEST verses yet: Proverbs 6:16-19: "These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood. An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren." I think these verses alone FULLY describe THOSE ON AT who LOVE to lie and say all manner of EVIL constantly against 3abn and those who work there and stand up for them.

God will not be mocked. He sees what they are doing. And His angels make a careful recording of all of it. Unless they repent--the future does not bode well for them.

Frans post is below:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fran

Re: IRS Investigation Not Over?!!
« Reply #145 on: Yesterday at 11:25:16 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I have heard Danny say he has trouble paying his electric bill! Danny doesn't pay his way. Someone else always has to bail Danny out! The board doesn't seem to mind! The money was from some trusting Trust fund! No sweat, let the donors pay him out of trouble. They can't very well sue Danny since the board maybe voted to do it to protect the counterfeit.

Someone said, "If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging!" Why are they still digging?
Stan

Re: BOLD LIARS!!

Post by Stan »

The "VOICES" keep on telling her things..

Someone should do the math on that :)
steffan

Bold lying continued

Post by steffan »

I don't know whether you have noticed but Pickle seems to be speaking contrary to Gailon. Gailon states he is a warrior, unafraid and that 3ABN is running for their lives. But Pickle says that he is a poor victim!! Strange that he should spread so much slime around the internet and then claim he is the victim!

Pickle says
to object to reimbursing one of your poor victims for a legitimate, $6 shower travel expense!
And then, again. Pickle, do you realize that the Lord has rejected you from being a pastor for the reason you give below? I hope our church never employs this agent of the devil in any capacity.
1Sa 15:23 For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.
Penny

Post by Penny »

Breezy wrote:...
Fran's post below is a TOTAL LIE. I think a little voice in her head is telling her these things. She didn't get it from 3abn because it is NOT TRUE. But notice how she "heard" this tidbit of juicy gossip. That is the problem--everything they go by on AT is nothing but JUICY GOSSIP with hardly a shred of truth to it. It looks like those over on AT actually ENJOY what they are doing. But Frannie, NO ONE has to "bail Danny out." And NO, Danny does not get money from "TRUST FUNDS" and YES, Danny DOES pay his own electric bill every month. No one pays it for him.

All of you must not have enough to do to dwell on this kind of stuff. It is sickening.
If you notice over at the other site, too often, a post starts off with something like "I heard..." or "is it true that..." then that person or someone else posting later takes that bit of surmising as verified truth and then the posts carry on in that vein of this supposedly awful truth. If the original premise is dubious, then you cannot come to any reliable conclusions based on that information.

Then there is the I did a timeline and Linda couldn't have had an affair, which I guess is supposed to be proof. Though, as of yet, no timeline published - so the veracity of the timeline cannot be checked. But, IMHO, forwarded emails should be held as unreliable for a timeline. The date and time information or pretty much anything for that matter in a forwarded email, can be edited once you click "forward" button.

Having said all that...I am resolving that from now on whatever time I would have spent reading at the other site, I will instead use to watch 3ABN.
Penny
Lucy

Post by Lucy »

I am a 3ABN supporter who has been reading all this since Stan's forums. I don't like to read on the advent forum. I had to register here to say I am starting to not want to read here either because I come here expecting facts and expecting a better way. What I am finding is that too many of Breezy's posts sound no different than Fran's, Snoopy's, Artiste's and SSOM and Grats. Koolaid drinkers every one. Unlike Breezy, Steffan who can prove what he says and does, keeps resorting to name calling, insults and ridicule and also destroys his own witness by sounding and coming across as no different than Arthur Joy or Eduard. Breezy, Steffan, Which are you representing here, Christ or your own feelings? It sounds like you are just venting for the most part, and further giving those you oppose a forum to speak on. I humbly ask you all to refocus, and not be a stumbling block, or to thoughtlessly offend others and alienate them from the very place where they should be able to find honest questions and factual answers. Just stick to the facts which you can prove and avoid all the personal things and opinions. Those things doesn't help the three angels broadcasting network, it hurts them just like her accusers do.
Remember we all need to help each other.Pro 18:19 A brother offended [is harder to be won] than a strong city: and [their] contentions [are] like the bars of a castle. Pro 26:4 Do not answer a fool according to his folly, Lest you also be like him. Pro 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, Lest he be wise in his own eyes.
Mat 12:36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
I will go lurk and read again and pray for you all and those at the Three angels broadcasting network.

Lucy

Breezy wrote:Amazing how on AT everyone goes crazy over the latest 990 and tries to find anything they can to blame 3abn. They show their own IGNORANCE when it comes to the latest 990. But do they ask someone at 3abn why such & such shows on the 990? Do they ask the IRS why the 990 is like this? NO!! Of course not. It is too much fun speaking LIES and casting blame.

The Bible speaks about these kinds of liars. It says they will not be in Heaven unless they repent. "For without are dogs and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie." Rev. 22:15. Those who love to lie WILL NOT BE IN HEAVEN.

And not only that, they will be burned up in the lake of fire. Rev.21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."

What does God think of liars? Ps 101:5, 7-8 "Whoso privily slandereth his neighbour, him will I cut off...He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight. I will early destroy all the wicked of the land; that I may cut off all wicked doers from the city of the Lord."

Prov. 14:5 "A faithful witness will not lie: but a false witness will utter lies."

And the BEST verses yet: Proverbs 6:16-19: "These six things doth the Lord hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood. An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, a false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren." I think these verses alone FULLY describe THOSE ON AT who LOVE to lie and say all manner of EVIL constantly against 3abn and those who work there and stand up for them.

God will not be mocked. He sees what they are doing. And His angels make a careful recording of all of it. Unless they repent--the future does not bode well for them.

Frans post is below:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fran

Re: IRS Investigation Not Over?!!
« Reply #145 on: Yesterday at 11:25:16 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well I have heard Danny say he has trouble paying his electric bill! Danny doesn't pay his way. Someone else always has to bail Danny out! The board doesn't seem to mind! The money was from some trusting Trust fund! No sweat, let the donors pay him out of trouble. They can't very well sue Danny since the board maybe voted to do it to protect the counterfeit.

Someone said, "If you find yourself in a hole, stop digging!" Why are they still digging?
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

Good post, Lucy, which is what I am in the process of only allowing to happen over in the 3ABN focused forums over at the Maritime forums.
In His love, mercy, and grace.

Daryl :)
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
steffan

Post by steffan »

Lucy,

You bring up a valid point point here, with valid admonitions. If I were to defend the ministry of 3ABN I must do it in a manner that does not include insults and/or venting on my part.

With that point being received by me, I would like to point out that the only name calling that Jesus did was against the so-called religious "leaders" of his day - the ones who professed to be following God but were doing the devil's work. He called them vipers. And that is what I believe PickledJoy and group are. Instead of advancing God's work in the last days, they are bent on bringing down people who are trying their best to spread the message.

Lucy wrote
Unlike Breezy, Steffan who can prove what he says and does, keeps resorting to name calling, insults and ridicule and also destroys his own witness by sounding and coming across as no different than Arthur Joy or Eduard. Breezy, Steffan, Which are you representing here, Christ or your own feelings? It sounds like you are just venting for the most part, and further giving those you oppose a forum to speak on. I humbly ask you all to refocus, and not be a stumbling block, or to thoughtlessly offend others and alienate them from the very place where they should be able to find honest questions and factual answers. Just stick to the facts which you can prove and avoid all the personal things and opinions. Those things doesn't help the three angels broadcasting network, it hurts them just like her accusers do.
steffan

Post by steffan »

But when these self-appointed "righteous" accusers say things like what I have quoted below, sheer disgust against these demon-led liars is my only response. If they were non-Christian/non-Adventist people then their accusations could be shrugged off. But these are "Christians" who want to "save" 3ABN. That is when I name them for who they truly are: embezzler, liar, stalker, marijuana dispenser and every one of them an agent of the devil. None of them are repentant of their evil deeds but instead justify their past evil deeds by claiming they did nothing wrong.

Bob Pickle writes
I have a notarized statement from Linda's daughter saying that Danny sexually assaulted her.
Fran writes
We are here talking about horrid things that have happened to - "CHILDREN" - involved with 3 Shelton adults!
steffan

Deluded Eduard Hanganu

Post by steffan »

Poor deluded Eduard Hanganu. When will he become sane enough to realize that he is surrounded by a phalanx of the most vicious slanderers in deed, motive and purpose? When will he wake up and realize that he is in the company of demon-led people?

Eduard said
It seems clear that Danny Shelton is surrounded by a highly vicious phalanx of the roughest thugs, murderers if not in deed at least in motive and purpose - people just like him.
steffan

with Johann, the lies never stop

Post by steffan »

Amazing that he still calls himself a "pastor." For the devil, a "pastor" like him is worth a thousand demons.

Here is his documented lie...and the truth.

From Johann
Linda Shelton helped GO collect the funds they needed to continue their work, and it seems that as a "punishment" 3ABN did their part in trying to close down this soul-winning agency.
And Junebug's response
I have spoken with a Gospel Outreach Board member and what Johann said is not correct information.

1) Linda Shelton did NOT help collect any funds for Gospel Outreach. You are mixed up. She helped with Blue Mountain TV (Hope) to collect funds for them at a later date. She did not collect any funds for Gospel Outreach. These are two different entities.

2) 3ABN did not "close down" the work of Gospel Outreach. The GO Board member spoke with Jim Gilley who told them they had "poor quality programming" and that they needed to upgrade. Gospel Outreach is in the process of meeting these standards set by 3ABN. This was between Jim Gilley and GO Board, Danny didn't even know about it. The GO Board member who spoke to me said their programming did need to improve and that this was a goal of theirs so they could be back on 3ABN soon.