Frannie stands up for Pickle on AT

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

Frannie stands up for Pickle on AT

Post by Breezy »

Fran admits there are many voices inside her head and admits that she has "zero credibility." But in other posts on AT she says she knows all about IRS law and in fact is waiting for them to contact her to let her know the IRS investigation of 3abn is over. I'm afraid she is going to wait a very long time...yes, a VERY long time.

Fran also says in her post below that Pickle is trying to "save his family, home and business." Let me remind everyone that Joy and Pickle are not paying ANY legal fees for this lawsuit from 3abn's side. Is perhaps Pickle trying to "save his family, home and business (what there is of it) because of the $30,000 he spent in his "investigation" of 3abn? which includes taking a $6 shower? No one asked him to investigate anything. Pickle STARTED all this by posting his suppositions on the internet. Linda appointed he and Joy as her "representatives" and so they were sued. Linda was pretty smart to have these representatives as she stayed out of the fight--so she still looks good. But these two men represent her!! Pickle chose to spend all this money himself--no one made him do it. I doubt he loses his family over this--or his business since his business was "slow" way before any of this happened with 3abn. He might lose his home but I have a wonderful solution for Pickle. He could go out and get a real job and support his family like any man would do. The Bible speaks about this--it says something along the lines that if you don't work, you don't eat. Very simple principle of life. He could save his home this way.

Fran says in her post that Pickle and Joy hired a forensic CPA to help them. I imagine they are quite expensive. Also no doubt Lynette Rhodes (aka: Snoopy) has submitted her bill to Joy and Pickle. But let's not forget many people gave of their hard-earned money to Joy and Pickle...and we still haven't seen an accounting of those figures. Where did all that money go (thousands of dollars) if not to pay their expenses? Perhaps it went to pay for their personal family expenses? I don't know, Just wondering...

Fran says she will help the IRS find some off-shore accounts for 3ABN/DS. Sorry Fran, you are wasting your time. You can search all you want, you won't find any because there are none to find. Search e-bay all you want--there is NOTHING that was done wrong with e-bay. NOTHING. So while you are waiting for the IRS to let you know the 3ABN criminal investigation is over, you can search e-bay to find these "off-shore" accounts. I'm sure it will keep you busy for YEARS and YEARS to come.

Fran--you told the Lord you would "scream" until the "chosen came to take over?" The "chosen" is Pickle and Joy? Which voice in your head told you this? You say "God chose them instead of you [Gregory]." I hope you don't mind if I say this Fran: God did NOT choose either Pickle or Joy. Linda chose them to represent her. So what they do and say actually comes from her. Maybe you will want to direct your comments to her instead of 3abn and Gregory M. I believe you are picking on the wrong person! I'm sure Linda Shelton would appreciate a nice long phone call from you.

Fran

Re: Attorneys indicate Danny never participated in discovery, Gregory on dismissal
« Reply #31 on: Today at 12:25:26 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: Gregory on Yesterday at 09:03:21 PM

Fran:

You said:

You said you were saying what was said in documents in public domain. Yet, did you use quote marks? Did you cite the documents? Did you say who you were quoting? No you did not. Thus, what you wrote would be taken as your comments! Get real.

That was my point and the focus of my response. Do you remember writing the above? Sorry. I think it is you who needs to get real.

I got your point about me missing the quotation marks. I asked the question if they were there. I did not say they were not there. My error for asking questions; I am sorry for that. However, you should have stated who said it. For all we know it could have been the Memorial Foundation! Just because something is in public domain does not mean the everyone has read it. I had read it and knew where it came from. It was your sentence after the quotes that upset me! I believe that Danny and 3ABN should be thanking Bob for being so frugal! Your comment after the quote was condescending. Then you said you stand behind it.

I am real. What you see is what you get. I am a nobody! I have zero credibility! I claim no special knowledge of the law, even though I have had several semesters in law. I do case studies, but I would never presume to tell anyone striving to save their family, home, business how they should be handling things. Then you commented that you did not intend to teach Bob Law! Did he ever ask you to do so publicly? If so, I missed that. Sorry if I am wrong!

That was not only rude, but blasted crude. It was an open insult. How ever, that is how you work. You slithered into things that were entirely none of your business! Leave Bob alone in all things. He has better things to do than run around correcting your comments.

You can pick on me! Call me names and tell how stupid I am. I will agree with you. I won't fight anyone! Besides, I have too many "voices in my head". Do the math on that! I am not Bob and Gallon's counselor! They have a very qualified CPA that deals with forensic crimes! Nobody needs me! Snoopy has credential that will leave everyone no doubts about the facts!

However, I will guarantee you that when all is said and done, I will see that I helped the IRS find some off shore accounts, all from eBay sales. They destroyed all those documents. Can't find any at 3ABN. However, eBay keeps great records.

Above all, God doesn't need a word I have ever said to take care of the problems with Danny and the 3ABN board. However, I may again tell what I know whether you and your friends believe it or not!

God dumped this in my lap. I am not, nor have I ever been a power seeker as you are Gregory. I have held powerful positions, but they came to me. I did not sneak around bad mouthing others to get it. I shun power. Being a person of influence is much more powerful than a position of power! Haven't you even noticed? I told the Lord I would scream until His chosen came to take over. I learned early that you were not the one. When Gailon and Bob came along I starting being quiet until those at 3ATalk attacked my data as they are doing now.

They did not post the post about the Trust Funds problems in Washington. They only posted my comment about that posted fact. There are those that continue to believe there was no problem with Trust Funds. The 990s clearly say where the problems were. Hello! They keep posting there are no documents and no facts! That is OK with me.

I am a stupid Adventist, but I sincerely believe you intentionally belittled Bob. However, you actually belittled yourself by doing so. Are you jealous that God chose them instead of you? You are so much more educated and have had classes in ethics and law. My you could have cleaned the slate and made it all go away with nothing solved. I would guess that God needed folks that would have faith and be led by God. Yeah, your true character is shining through. I struggled several years with the strong desire to call Linda and tell her of my experience with you so she would be very careful. However, I didn't. She figured it out all by herself.

My point is that you were rude, and that you stand behind that fact! You could have gone all day long being kind, but you choose to be rude. If you think I am being rude, you are right. I cut to the chase to not deal with all the "I am holier than thou!" attitude. I concede you are holier than me. You have no argument from me. I am sorry I am being so ugly, but it seems I have learned through experience it is the only type of language you understand, right.