Question from Crystal from AT

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

Question from Crystal from AT

Post by Breezy »

Crystal asks a question for Danny Shelton:

CRYSTAL

Re: Questions I wish I could ask Danny Shelton on CA
« Reply #286 on: Today at 08:26:40 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question for Danny: Did you have a sexual relationship with a 2nd cousin who was still in high school while you were married to Linda & while you were president of 3ABN?

The answer is NO!! NO!! NO!! NO!! NO!! NO!! NO!! Are you so gullible to believe everything Linda says?
Lucy

Re: Question from Crystal from AT

Post by Lucy »

Breezy wrote:Crystal asks a question for Danny Shelton:

CRYSTAL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Question for Danny: Did you have a sexual relationship with a 2nd cousin who was still in high school while you were married to Linda & while you were president of 3ABN?

The answer is NO!! NO!! NO!! NO!! NO!! NO!! NO!! Are you so gullible to believe everything Linda says?
Do you think before you post or just lose your temper? How are you any different from those you keep scolding and telling off? Your posts sound just like theirs. Didn't this forum say you needed to prove or explain what you post? How do you know Danny Shelton didn't? Where did Linda Shelton say that? Do you think we are so gullible to believe everything you say? How do your posts on this forum help your cause? Why should we believe you?

splain plz!

Lucy
Rea

Post by Rea »

Lucy wrote:
Do you think before you post or just lose your temper? How are you any different from those you keep scolding and telling off? Your posts sound just like theirs. Didn't this forum say you needed to prove or explain what you post? How do you know Danny Shelton didn't Where did Linda Shelton say that? Do you think we are so gullible to believe everything you say? How do your posts on this forum help your cause? Why should we believe you?

splain plz!

Lucy
Most can already see CRYSTAL has nothing. All Breezy's posts and others like them do is invite the other side to post, attack, and say more.

i called for accountability a long time ago.

Either breezy will answer, or become more concerned about who you are and want to attack you and find fault with you for questioning her. Sadly that happens a lot on both sides.

That will reveal what is most important to her and how credible she is, andit may hurt 3abn and the very ones she wants to defend, but she and others may never want to see or acknowledge that or look in their own mirrors, even though others can see her and them clearly.

And that is why I do not post here often. I like a couple here who post documents and proof, but other then them, too many hypocrites finding fault with those who act just like themselves!
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

I am also tired of these type of posts and am only interested in sensible and factual responses to questions being asked.
In His love, mercy, and grace.

Daryl :)
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Lucy wrote:
Breezy wrote:Crystal asks a question for Danny Shelton:

CRYSTAL

Do you think before you post or just lose your temper? How are you any different from those you keep scolding and telling off? Your posts sound just like theirs. Didn't this forum say you needed to prove or explain what you post? How do you know Danny Shelton didn't? Where did Linda Shelton say that? Do you think we are so gullible to believe everything you say? How do your posts on this forum help your cause? Why should we believe you?

splain plz!

Lucy

No one can say No that emphatically about another. Only a victim if there is one and the accused. Generally the accused,no matter who he is wil deny,deny,deny.
How can anyone speak for DS or any possible victim.

One thing that has struck me from the beginning is not so much the "tales" from the other side,but the first hand knowledge each and everyone that supports DS has. Not general,but each specific accusation has a logical,first hand account of all. That isn't even plausible.
Has DS been this open with so many about what would probably be insignificent at the time it occured? Giving the specifics to so many when at the time he should not have felt the need to cover his backside.
Sam

Post by Sam »

Cover his backside? Another wrong conclusion. When a person is in a worldwide TV ministry they are not only known by thousands of viewers but are around many people on a daily basis. Just going to work everyday would put Danny around 140 employees. Not to mention his church, friends, family etc. It's hard to live a private life when you are in a fish bowl. So, yes Odie, there could be a several first hand witnesses or "people in the know" on this forum.

Since we are on the subject of living in a fish bowl, makes all pickledjoys allegations about Brandy, Crystal, Brenda and whomever else they dream up, even more ridiculous. As visible as DS is there is no way he could have done the things he is accused of without someone ending up with phone bills, taped conversations, pictures and the whole town knowing about it. He could never have gotten away with with those kinds of accusations. There would be some kind of proof out there and it would have already been discovered and exposed by pickledjoy. Their actions prove if they had any proof, not gossip, not heresay, not lies told by other's, it would be out there for all the world to see. They don't have anything because none of it happened.
Sam

Post by Sam »

Rea wrote:
Lucy wrote:
Do you think before you post or just lose your temper? How are you any different from those you keep scolding and telling off? Your posts sound just like theirs. Didn't this forum say you needed to prove or explain what you post? How do you know Danny Shelton didn't Where did Linda Shelton say that? Do you think we are so gullible to believe everything you say? How do your posts on this forum help your cause? Why should we believe you?

splain plz!

Lucy
Most can already see CRYSTAL has nothing. All Breezy's posts and others like them do is invite the other side to post, attack, and say more.

i called for accountability a long time ago.

Either breezy will answer, or become more concerned about who you are and want to attack you and find fault with you for questioning her. Sadly that happens a lot on both sides.

That will reveal what is most important to her and how credible she is, andit may hurt 3abn and the very ones she wants to defend, but she and others may never want to see or acknowledge that or look in their own mirrors, even though others can see her and them clearly.

And that is why I do not post here often. I like a couple here who post documents and proof, but other then them, too many hypocrites finding fault with those who act just like themselves!

I believe you and Lucy are much too hard on Breezy's remarks. It is called Frustration and I have been there and done that myself. We are only human and maybe you two have nothing personal invested in these discussions. That's good. But there are other's here that have family or friends that have been needlessly attacked because of the lies of Linda, Pickle, Joy. There are those here that have been personally involved and know the truth and it makes them sick to see the same stories, lies and gossip repeated over and over. If you think about how many souls this pickledjoy campaign may have lost, then we should all be affected personally...and, when we are...we get frustrated. In Breezy's case frustration didn't cause her to "spout off". No ,it caused her to tell the truth. The truth is ugly sometimes but she knows what it is and how wrong these people are for what they have done.To compare Breezy's remarks to those of Gailon Joy is a vast injustice. If you don't believe me go to AT and look them up. One in particular says DS should be crucified but please feel free to read them in all their demented glory.

I'm sorry you don't have a leg to stand on to compare Breezy with Pickle or Joy or compare this forum with AT.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Sunny wrote:Cover his backside? Another wrong conclusion. When a person is in a worldwide TV ministry they are not only known by thousands of viewers but are around many people on a daily basis. Just going to work everyday would put Danny around 140 employees. Not to mention his church, friends, family etc. It's hard to live a private life when you are in a fish bowl. So, yes Odie, there could be a several first hand witnesses or "people in the know" on this forum.

Since we are on the subject of living in a fish bowl, makes all pickledjoys allegations about Brandy, Crystal, Brenda and whomever else they dream up, even more ridiculous. As visible as DS is there is no way he could have done the things he is accused of without someone ending up with phone bills, taped conversations, pictures and the whole town knowing about it. He could never have gotten away with with those kinds of accusations. There would be some kind of proof out there and it would have already been discovered and exposed by pickledjoy. Their actions prove if they had any proof, not gossip, not heresay, not lies told by other's, it would be out there for all the world to see. They don't have anything because none of it happened.

You cannot say No,No,No anymore than I can say Yes,yes,yes.
If what you say about the inability of DS to be guilty of any of the accusations is true it would have been true of the more famous,rich and influential of televangelists. More than one has said,No,No,No till their favorite evangelist was laying face down with those that said Yes,yes,yes.

You can say you have belief in DS integrity and honesty,you cannot say he did or didn't.
Only DS can say or a possible victim,not you or I.
It is also beyond belief to me that for every accusation there are multiple witnesses that say they know.
The Red Baron

Post by The Red Baron »

George did a good job of editing Crystal's latest post quickly. I'm glad Stan did not have to answer the allegations she made against him. Crystal obviously has a direct line to LS just like Sister. Go figure...