Stop Please

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Johann

Re: Stop Please

Post by Johann »

yOU STILL AVOID MY REAL QUESTION
Cilghal

Post by Cilghal »

Johann wrote:yOU STILL AVOID MY REAL QUESTION
1. Johann, you have been on the internet long enough to know that the above is considered shouting. Although the administration at Atalk refused to edit Gailon when he began using capitals and others (his clones or otherwise) and administrators themselves began using capitals to express themselves, I believe most people view it as poor internet etiquette.

2. Why not restate your "real question" so it is clear as it was not clear to me from reading your posts on this thread.

3. You appear to indicate that if Linda's name was cleared that Atalk could be closed down. Are you kidding? Do you really believe that would happen? Ask Bob if he would close it down if that was the only goal that was accomplished. I would love to have you report his response here.
steffan

Post by steffan »

Yes, Johann, I will adress the "real" question.

3ABN has NOT issued any accusations against Linda. You and your group have said this for so long that you have begun to believe in your own lies. Please show me one instance of the false accusations 3ABN made against Linda!!!

The only statement that 3ABN issued regarding Linda was "she defied the board, and was let go"

The rest of the accusations came from you, PickledJoy, Louetta Westphal, Lynette Rhodes and others. You are the ones who have publicised all the "accusations" and then accused 3ABN of doing it! I fail to understand how one who professes to be a follower of Christ (and a pastor, no less!) can utter lies time and again.

Johann wrote:Does it ever occur to you people what horrible picture you are painting of the Seventh-day Adventist Church by the false accusations you allow 3ABN of issuing against Linda.

Last edited by admin on Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:37 am America/Denver, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: split topic
Johann

Post by Johann »

Cilghal wrote:
Johann wrote:yOU STILL AVOID MY REAL QUESTION
1. Johann, you have been on the internet long enough to know that the above is considered shouting. Although the administration at Atalk refused to edit Gailon when he began using capitals and others (his clones or otherwise) and administrators themselves began using capitals to express themselves, I believe most people view it as poor internet etiquette.

2. Why not restate your "real question" so it is clear as it was not clear to me from reading your posts on this thread.

3. You appear to indicate that if Linda's name was cleared that Atalk could be closed down. Are you kidding? Do you really believe that would happen? Ask Bob if he would close it down if that was the only goal that was accomplished. I would love to have you report his response here.
1. Yes, I apologize for shouting. I did not notice it until it was too late. . .

2. Steffan knew what it was. See his post below.

3. No, I'm not kidding.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Johann wrote:Interesting. You seem to know more about our personal lives than what the real issue is. In stead of replying to what I said, you deal with my personal life, of which I'd say you are quite ignorant.

What have you seen about my dealings with the IRS? I know nothing about it, and therefore I do not comment on it. Neither do I deal with Tommy Shelton. I have traveled with him through Europe and loved his music. I know nothing about his personal affairs. That is why I do not come with any remarks in this area.

Therefore I did not ask for any evidence in these areas. It was only in one area, and here you ignored completely what I said and started talking about something else. Is that the fair way of dealing with this issue?
Johann,

"Talking about something else"?

May I submit for your consideration that this topic was not about you or what you know or don't know, or want to talk about or don't want to talk about or the evidence you want, or the issues you arrived to interject here and lead all down a rabbit trail with...

It was, imo, about the futility of trying to discuss anything on AdventTalk with the core group there who run it, ( you being one, like it or not) and all the minutia and arguments and issues they have and raise like a broken record no matter what is said or asked. And what a waste of time and effort it is to attempt to rebut any of that there, and how one can not have rational discussions with the irrational. And also how without opposition or shills they have nothing to bite or chew on or attack except one another, and nothing new to discuss and so run out of gas...

Steffan is right. 3abn issued no accusations against Linda. And in point of fact, specific individuals from or related to 3abn said nothing specific about anything either till you and the group you and Mundall and her other friends gathered started in with the gossip, rumors, posting and publishing and emailing of your own accusations and questions which they responded to. ( in retrospect that was probably not wise, but they didn't know what kind of people they were dealing with). Now, If you want to discuss that or the topic of Linda here, may I suggest you start another thread to that effect. (I myself am going to move the Gospel outreach discussion you brought up here, to it's own topic...)

If you want to make AdventTalk all about Linda- and make proof of her guilt the basis of it's closure, then go there and as a Administrator make it so. That can not be accomplished on this forum, nor by anyone else here.

Doesn't this appear to be a fair way to deal with your issue?

.. Cindy
~ Cindy