Pickle's Shower

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Gary

Pickle's Shower

Post by Gary »

What is all the commotion about with the shower?

Pickle been wallowing in his own vomit, he own fecal matter, as well as that shipped to him from joy and fran.

Providing him the $6 to take a shower would be an honorable thing for any Christian to do.

Could someone start a fund so all can donate to this?

I doubt if that helps him to feel clean, perhaps Danny and Walt may have to wash his feet.

Some of this is JUST INSANE... no wonder no conference will touch Pickle at all.

Everyone is just in their own eyes.. time to repent folks... time to repent...

As Dale R said "Bob has exposed his own character" watch for a re release and upgrade of his video.
princessdi

Re: Pickle's Shower

Post by princessdi »

Uh what shower? Reader's Digest Verion, please.
Stan

Post by Stan »

Princes Di
Bob gave an itemized breakdown to 3ABN on his expenses regarding a trip. Some people focused on a shower expense he had enroute. It may have been better just to have claimed a general per deim expense like most employees do, ie $42.00 per day.

Just my opinion. I can be wrong a lot. If in doubt ask my kids. :)
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Stan wrote:Princes Di
Bob gave an itemized breakdown to 3ABN on his expenses regarding a trip. Some people focused on a shower expense he had enroute. It may have been better just to have claimed a general per deim expense like most employees do, ie $42.00 per day.

Just my opinion. I can be wrong a lot. If in doubt ask my kids. :)

It might also have been much better for him to explain what he was even doing in Wisconsin taking a shower...

and for him to explain how that trip to Wisconsin which he claims was a "fact finding" one, was even related to the litigation...

and to explain how his trip to Wisconsin (including his shower while there) even falls under the legal definition of "costs", and why he thinks the Court should order 3abn to reimburse him for it...

That may explain some of the focus...

Previous discussion about this topic can be found here:
http://www.3atalk.com/viewtopic.php?f=2 ... 1384#p1384
~ Cindy
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Gary wrote:What is all the commotion about with the shower?

Pickle been wallowing in his own vomit, he own fecal matter, as well as that shipped to him from joy and fran.

Providing him the $6 to take a shower would be an honorable thing for any Christian to do.

Could someone start a fund so all can donate to this?

I doubt if that helps him to feel clean, perhaps Danny and Walt may have to wash his feet.

Some of this is JUST INSANE... no wonder no conference will touch Pickle at all.

Everyone is just in their own eyes.. time to repent folks... time to repent...

As Dale R said "Bob has exposed his own character" watch for a re release and upgrade of his video.
Welcome to the forum here, Gary,

I somehow missed your post earlier. While I agree that Bob has revealed his own character and that this most likely has a lot to do with him not being employed by a conference etc, the references to wallowing in vomit and fecal matter and the jab about Danny and Walt still having to wash his feet are a bit over the top and unnecessary. So hopefully that kind of thing can be left out of your future posts.

I do have some questions also. Who is Dale R? and where did he say this?
And, a re-release and upgrade of who's video? Bob's or Dale's?

Thanks,

..ian
3abn talk admin
~ Cindy