Eduard

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Cynthia

Re: Eduard

Post by Cynthia »

Marv Smith wrote:Eduard's recent post calling for Emma to resign as moderator at AT requires a response. Emma has been a refreshing breathe of integrity as a moderator at AT. Here's hoping that she will continue in her role there.

Anyone that has seen Eduard in action at BSDA (wasn't he banned there?) and AT is well aware that he has a canny resemblance to the South end of a donkey and trying to engage in meaningful discussion with him would yield the same results as conversing with said donkey.
Yes he was banned there..

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.ph ... ntry243852

and I was reading something related to trying to discuss thing with donkeys and others similar to that this morning, so your post here reminded me of the back to back biblical verses included in that. They pose somewhat of a riddle in regards to when and when not to post and reply imo (when applied to these forum discussions)... and how to tell the difference. I confess I myself don't always do that very well.

Pro 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Pro 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

Then again:
Mat 5:21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment
Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

All of which, to me, is a learning process, as it calls for wisdom and guidance above and beyond our human frailties and weaknesses... ;)

..ian
~ Cindy
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

I don't remember reading a post like this.

Do you have a link to such a post asking Emma to resign as a moderator of AT, or was it removed from non-admin view?
Synthian wrote:
Marv Smith wrote:Eduard's recent post calling for Emma to resign as moderator at AT requires a response. Emma has been a refreshing breathe of integrity as a moderator at AT. Here's hoping that she will continue in her role there.

Anyone that has seen Eduard in action at BSDA (wasn't he banned there?) and AT is well aware that he has a canny resemblance to the South end of a donkey and trying to engage in meaningful discussion with him would yield the same results as conversing with said donkey.
Yes he was banned there..

http://www.blacksda.com/forums/index.ph ... ntry243852

and I was reading something related to trying to discuss thing with donkeys and others similar to that this morning, so your post here reminded me of the back to back biblical verses included in that. They pose somewhat of a riddle in regards to when and when not to post and reply imo (when applied to these forum discussions)... and how to tell the difference. I confess I myself don't always do that very well.

Pro 26:4 Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest thou also be like unto him.
Pro 26:5 Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own conceit.

Then again:
Mat 5:21 Ye have heard that it was said by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment
Mat 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

All of which, to me, is a learning process, as it calls for wisdom and guidance above and beyond our human frailties and weaknesses... ;)

..ian
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Daryl Fawcett wrote:I don't remember reading a post like this.

Do you have a link to such a post asking Emma to resign as a moderator of AT, or was it removed from non-admin view?
It has now been removed. Perhaps someone who is subscribed to the threads and posts on AT can supply a email record of it, if you or another really needs that.

..ian
~ Cindy
Donna

Post by Donna »

The first post in this thread is that of Marv Smith quoting where Emma was called to resign as moderator and giving the thread where it was posted on AT.

Synthian wrote:
Daryl Fawcett wrote:I don't remember reading a post like this.

It has now been removed. Perhaps someone who is subscribed to the threads and posts on AT can supply a email record of it, if you or another really needs that.

..ian
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
Stan

Post by Stan »

Once again, I stand corrected...

I had said his rating by his students was "overall quality 2.7 our of 10?"

It is actually 2.7 out of 5

YAMTINTC
(Yet Another Mistake That I Needed To Correct)