Eduard

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Marv Smith

Eduard

Post by Marv Smith »

Eduard's recent post calling for Emma to resign as moderator at AT requires a response. Emma has been a refreshing breathe of integrity as a moderator at AT. Here's hoping that she will continue in her role there.

Anyone that has seen Eduard in action at BSDA (wasn't he banned there?) and AT is well aware that he has a canny resemblance to the South end of a donkey and trying to engage in meaningful discussion with him would yield the same results as conversing with said donkey.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Eduard

Re: IRS Investigation Not Over?!!
« Reply #175 on: Today at 05:44:13 AM »

Quote from: Emma on Yesterday at 11:51:03 AM
I have just seen this post, and will edit Eduard's post to something less offensive, pending further discussion by the admin team.

Emma,

I believe that you have been abusing your privileges as a moderator in this forum, and that you owe me a public apology. I am making a public statement about this situation because you have offfended me publicly by editing a post that did not contain anything beyond the usual topics in this forum. This is not the first time that you have targeted me for statements that were in no way out of order or extraordinary. I call for your resignation from your responsibility as a moderator in the forum.

Eduard
Echo

Re: Eduard

Post by Echo »

Yes, the Adventtalk air is now tense with expectation... What will the admin response be? Will they support an obviously less biased moderator who exhibits integrity...?
Last edited by Cynthia on Fri Feb 06, 2009 11:26 am America/Denver, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: content
Stan

Post by Stan »

Is this the same guy

http://www.ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRat ... tid=912110

overall quality 2.7 our of 10?
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Stan wrote:Is this the same guy

What about that person makes you believe or think Edward of adventtalk fame are one and the same. Edward does not write as if there is a language barrier or an accent.

Maybe the best place is on adventtalk and take it straight to him
Stan

Post by Stan »

I had understood his last name was Hanganu? If it is not, then it is a different person.

What was that about a language barrier?? Didn't he say he was a professor of linguistics here or somewhere?

Emma is one of the better folks I have met that is on the net. We could use 1,000,000 like her. Still do not see why he jumped all over her.
Marv Smith

Post by Marv Smith »

Stan wrote:I had understood his last name was Hanganu? If it is not, then it is a different person.

What was that about a language barrier?? Didn't he say he was a professor of linguistics here or somewhere?

Emma is one of the better folks I have met that is on the net. We could use 1,000,000 like her. Still do not see why he jumped all over her.
Because is some perverse way it makes him feel like a man.
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

Stan wrote:I had understood his last name was Hanganu? If it is not, then it is a different person.

I have little sympathy for Edward but he still is the best person to ask. Granted he may likely lie
or skirt around the issue like Bob does but he still deserves to be asked point blank rather than speculate.
Why did he jump on Emma?? Because he could and because with the exception of Emma there is no one to critize him,edit or delete his nasty words. Without her they have clear sailing
odie1962

Post by odie1962 »

In a somewhat twisted way Edward is correct. With the exception of Emma they have all accused adultry and immoral conduct at will. If in fact there ever had been a victim that is pretty well without merit or any kind of help and support for a victim.

If I could say A,B,C are guilty of being unfaithful,molesting young girls etc,why couldn't I ask if Jane Doe was also guilty of this type of conduct. The only laughable part is the anti-DS crowd defend Bob and Gailon as stridently as the pro DS crowd defend DS.
Would this leave people like Edward ,who forcefully defends Bob and Gailon open to the same type of charge?
Same gender might be a little embarrassing but what the heck,good for the gander,good for the goose.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

odie1962 wrote:
Stan wrote:Is this the same guy

What about that person makes you believe or think Edward of adventtalk fame are one and the same. Edward does not write as if there is a language barrier or an accent.

Maybe the best place is on adventtalk and take it straight to him
Usually that is best, but not all want to post there and have their issue or question be buried under off topic group attacks, nor are some posts or posters even allowed there, that's why it was deemed necessary to add this subforum to address and reply or rebut posts and posters from other forums. [Despite them pretending they don't, they read here and are always welcome to post and answer here -- as long as they do so within our forum guidelines...]

As far as Eduard goes, I believe he himself has posted that he posts under his real name and that he is an English teacher or professor. He has many times made it his business to correct the spelling, punctuation, grammar etc of fellow posters and insult their intelligence. I agree with you, in reading those posts he does not seem to have a language barrier. He may have an accent though, as I believe he has also posted he is from Brazil.

I don't happen to think his arrogance, abrasiveness or rudeness which most times includes put downs or personal insults and ugly or unfounded accusations should be condoned, or allowed but the AT admins and moderators with the exception of Emma don't seem to mind or have a problem with it... or that of others either for that matter. It's their forum and so I guess they can represent and showcase it's character, and their own, to others as they choose.

That doesn't seem to bode well for Emma's continuing role as a moderator tho.... Despite holding views I disagree with I can agree with the opening post, she has been like a breath of fresh air in that place. ...the only real questions seem to be will she give up and give in to the group think? and if not, will they get rid of her first or will she quit out of frustration and/or disgust?

..ian
~ Cindy
Stan

Post by Stan »

I had not read initial the comments people post on his rating, so I was puzzled why it was mentioned..

I have no problem with folks having an accent.. the only one that does not have an accent of when using the Queen's English, is of course the Queen.