Liz Cyriac questions Steffan

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Liz Cyriac

Post by Liz Cyriac »

steffan do you have any skeletons in your closet?

steffan wrote:aka Habanero aka beartrap

has not been responsible enough to pay child support. He knows exactly what other acts he committed. Since he keeps on opening that rather useless mouth of his, the world should know what kind of person they believe in. The credibility of the people who have self-appointed themselves as "accusers" of 3ABN is extremely important.

I remember Gailon crowing about "REAPING THE WHIRLWIND" with regard to 3ABN's IRS investigation. He also crowed about "seven figure" settlements that would be made with the IRS. How about that, PickledJoy? Not a cent. How about that, Fran? No "reward" for you.

Now in PickledJoy style let me ask PickledJoy crowd - please disprove that your sanctioned medical doctor is not dispensing marijuana. After all, I posted the links and the information about her supposed "practice"

On an interesting note, 420centers offers to prescribe marijuana for "stress" - absolutely something that a professed Adventist would prescribe for.
Last edited by Cynthia on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:24 am America/Denver, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Moved from "Looking For.." thread
Liz Cyriac

Post by Liz Cyriac »

Steffan, dear. You sound like an expert on divorces. You ever been divorced? Ever married?

By the way, how's the racing going? And how's your IT consulting business coming along?

steffan wrote:And therein lies the problem with what was just written. The "quickie" divorce was not Danny getting rid of Linda. This point has been brought up many times and each time what is forgotten is that : Linda completely agreed to it

1. You can still love someone and yet say "break off that relationship because you can't have two men in your marriage"
2. Linda originally planned to establish residency in Nevada for a quickie divorce, but when the Guam route was quicker, agreed to it.
3. It was an uncontested divorce
4. To keep repeating the lie that Danny "cast off" Linda completely ignores the fact that Linda was very willing to be divorced. Months later, she figured out she wanted much more money and then tried to invalidate that divorce in Illinois.
5. Read the documents relating to the divorce in Guam, the facts couldn't be more clear.

princessdi said
only to find out later that he was applying for a quickie divorce in Guam.
Last edited by Cynthia on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:24 am America/Denver, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Moved from "Maintaining DS was.." topic
Donna

Re: Liz Cyriac questions Steffan

Post by Donna »

Of what possible relevance do your questions have to do with what Steffan said and the subject here? If you were phishing for a certain fish, it is not here.
Liz Cyriac wrote:Steffan, dear. You sound like an expert on divorces. You ever been divorced? Ever married?

By the way, how's the racing going? And how's your IT consulting business coming along?

steffan wrote:And therein lies the problem with what was just written. The "quickie" divorce was not Danny getting rid of Linda. This point has been brought up many times and each time what is forgotten is that : Linda completely agreed to it

1. You can still love someone and yet say "break off that relationship because you can't have two men in your marriage"
2. Linda originally planned to establish residency in Nevada for a quickie divorce, but when the Guam route was quicker, agreed to it.
4. To keep repeating the lie that Danny "cast off" Linda completely ignores the fact that Linda was very willing to be divorced. Months later, she figured out she wanted much more money and then tried to invalidate that divorce in Illinois.
5. Read the documents relating to the divorce in Guam, the facts couldn't be more clear.

princessdi said
Last edited by Cynthia on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:25 am America/Denver, edited 3 times in total.
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
Liz Cyriac

Post by Liz Cyriac »

Im sorry Donna. Did not meant to offend. Ive just been reading other threads here and got the impression it was ok to ask questions and make statements about other people. Will try to be more carefull.
Donna wrote:Of what possible relevance do your questions have to do with what Steffan said and the subject here? If you were phishing for a certain fish, it is not here.
Liz Cyriac wrote:Steffan, dear. You sound like an expert on divorces. You ever been divorced? Ever married?

princessdi said
Last edited by Cynthia on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:26 am America/Denver, edited 3 times in total.
steffan

Post by steffan »

Liz Cyriac wrote
Steffan, dear. You sound like an expert on divorces. You ever been divorced? Ever married?

First off, don't call me "dear" since I don't know you at all.

I don't need to be an expert on divorces to state facts as they were laid out. Unlike princessdi, who says "Danny married Brandy before the ink was even dry on the divorce papers" - and really seems to have no clue. Danny remarried much later. But that fact, which is laid out in black and white, in court filings, is too much for princessdi to believe. On the other hand, she has no problem believing all those unsubstantiated tales about Danny.

Racing? IT consulting? Would you also like to talk about my career as a Navy pilot? Or the one I had wrangling horses in Arizona?
Last edited by Cynthia on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:20 am America/Denver, edited 3 times in total.
Liz Cyriac

Post by Liz Cyriac »

Humble too I see. How endearing!

So what are your thoughts on a man and a woman living together without being married? What does the church say about that?

steffan wrote:Liz Cyriac wrote

First of, don't call me "dear" since I don't know you at all.

I don't need to be an expert on divorces to state facts as they were laid out. Unlike princessdi, who says "Danny married Brandy before the ink was even dry on the divorce papers" - and really seems to have no clue. Danny remarried much later. But that fact, which is laid out in black and white, in court filings, is too much for princessdi to believe. On the other hand, she has no problem believing all those unsubstantiated tales about Danny.

Racing? IT consulting? Would you also like to talk about my career as a Navy pilot? Or the one I had wrangling horses in Arizona?
Last edited by Cynthia on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:21 am America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
steffan

Post by steffan »

Thanks for the insult.

I don't know why my thoughts to your question are important.

In any case, this question should be asked in the appropriate section (either "Fellowship and Discussion" at viewforum.php?f=12 or "General Chit Chat" at viewforum.php?f=17) if you don't know the theology regarding this subject.

Please stay on topic or your post itself might be moved to the correct section by the administrator.
Liz Cyriac wrote:Humble too I see. How endearing!

So what are your thoughts on a man and a woman living together without being married? What does the church say about that?
Last edited by Cynthia on Sat Feb 07, 2009 4:39 am America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

steffan wrote:...I don't know why my thoughts to your question are important....Please stay on topic or your post itself might be moved to the correct section by the administrator...
Yep, but I moved them here, because I noted while doing so that you appear to be her only topic or interest here, Steffan. These are the only posts she's made in this forum since registering. :?:

..ian
~ Cindy