Incorrect Assumptions

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Penny

Incorrect Assumptions

Post by Penny »

This is an example of one of the reasons why I discount heavily the conclusions that Fran comes to and her innuendos based on her faulty assumptions.

At least Bob corrected her assumptions.
Re: 3ABNvJOY
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2009, 11:32:00 PM »
Fran said:

It makes me wonder about D & L and DSL Publishing. Just where were they receiving income from way back in 1998-2002? It is clear he had income from somewhere since the bank account goes back to 1998.

Lets say I open a store on eBay. What bank would I use? I would pick one close where I could go into the bank and do business. I would not pick a bank 1/2 way across America to use as my bank account.

Maybe I would if I were trying to avoid taxes (State and/or Federal). I would surely pick a state with no income tax. Texas is closer that MN! If I were trying to hide income, why so far away? Maybe MN was chosen because it was 1/2 way between him and where he received income? Maybe it as so Walt could do Danny's banking?...
Re: 3ABNvJOY
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2009, 08:33:33 PM »
Bob Pickle said:

Fran, just a clarification: Danny's local bank got bought by another bank, which has branches in Minnesota. Since I live in Minnesota, I thought I'd subpoena the records from Minnesota rather than from Illinois. So Danny's bank was local rather than being out of state.
http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... 604.0.html
Penny
Penny

Assumptions

Post by Penny »

If DLS Publishing isn't the author, why is DLS (incorporated Nov. 30, 2004) getting royalties on a book that was nearly complete in May 2004?
What does that imply or mean, if not to say "DLS is getting royalties...so DLS must be the (or one of the) author(s)"? Is there another possible interpretation?

Then the same author posts:
Where did I claim that DLS Publishing was the author?
It's not possible, IMO, to reason with such insanity.

(See reply #33 and reply #53 and those before and between at http://www.adventtalk.com/forums/index. ... 91.30.html)
Penny