The Paternity Test

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Echo

Re: The Paternity Test

Post by Echo »

Daryl Fawcett wrote:If drday was invited to post there by admin, and she probably was, then an exception in her case would make sense to me.
Of course that is a possibility, Daryl.

Now, can we look forward to you answering the questions posed by Cilghal?
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

proffaberf451 wrote:
I just received the following information via email.

"The item submitted as a specimen from 15735 AF is excluded as the father of the item submitted as a specimen from 15735 CH []"

The results are in and Dr. Day has been proven wrong. This now calls into question anything else she has claimed in her fight against Danny Shelton.

proff
And... I just received the following additional information via email.

" The item submitted as a specimen from 15735 MO can not be excluded as the mother of the item submitted as a specimen from 15735 CH"

The results, the highest this particular lab ever gives, are that there is a 99.999% probability that the child is Brandy's. The test results are from the same lab, the same Doctor, and from the same samples that Dr Day took and sent to them. Anyone can compare the two documents and easily see this for themselves.
Mother and Child DNA results
Mother and Child DNA results
So much for Dr Day's conspiracy theories, spins, and attempts to cast doubt on the identity of the child and thus undermine her own test results....

It's over.
~ Cindy
Cilghal

Post by Cilghal »

And the likelihood Dr. Day will report this information and/or remove the child's picture and personal information from her website is?
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Well, there is proof that those on AdventTalk do not want to hear the truth. I wrote over there last night and they edited out my last sentence saying it was "inappropriate content." It wasn't inappropriate at all. Here is what I wrote (the part they took out is in blue):
As far as Brandy hiding her child under a blanket. This was Brandy's child and as her mother, she was protecting her from two CAM's running willy-nilly, just as any normal mother would do who loves her little girl and wants her picture protected from the internet gossip, not desiring her picture to be put up on the internet.

So what did Dr. Day do? She immediately, within a few hours posted the child's full Passport picture and ID. Dr. Day KNEW Danny and Brandy didn't want the child's picture put up. We have proof of that fact. Danny and Brandy were trying to avoid this but Dr. Day did this out of spite because she didn't like how angry Brandy was for having to do this stupid test.

What a waste of everyone's time and money--just because no one would believe Danny. Time to figure things out folks.

Go to the other site if you want to see the proof that this WAS Brandy's little girl who was tested. It was just posted there.
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

As you didn't post a link to the other site, I do not understand why it was considered inappropriate content, unless they are not allowing links to any other site but their own.
In His love, mercy, and grace.

Daryl :)
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

I don't like anybody being trashed anywhere.

In case you haven't noticed, nobody can see, let alone read any of this over at Maritime, therefore, I hope that fact alone answers your question.
Cilghal wrote:
Marv Smith wrote:
Daryl Fawcett wrote:Are you all aware here that the newest member's username over at Advent Talk is drday?
My, that is very interesting. It's a shame she won't be able to participate in the real juicy stuff behind the curtain.
Au contraire !!! It seems the amazing Dr. Day posted behind the wall with her very first post. Isn't that against the forum rules?

But then again, I guess someone using that screen name and admin privileges would have no problem pretending to be her and accessing the hidden forum would they?

BTW Daryl, the fact that Bob attacked Junebug rather than being outraged at what Dr. Day wrote regarding Brandy suggests he condones what was written. Does that give you a better idea of the personalities you dealt with for so long and their real character? Would you have allowed Brandy to be trashed at Maritime? I would like to believe that although you could not control other feeding frenzies at Atalk before you left that you would not have allowed such at Maritime.
In His love, mercy, and grace.

Daryl :)
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com