The Paternity Test

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Stan

The Paternity Test

Post by Stan »

I understand from a conversation with Danny that he is more than willing to take the paternity test that he is being accused of refusing, he is just waiting for them to come, they wanted to video it or something, and make sure there was no hanky-panky going on for the test.. Yet some of the current posting does not reflect that.

AND I have to wonder, what business it of theirs anyway?
Donna

Re: TPT - How gossip on AT becomes accepted as the truth

Post by Donna »

Things that make you go hmmm....

A question is asked.
Alleged hearsay is repeated.
Another posts to support it and the judging begins.

A further judgment is issued against the one being gossiped about.
The judgment is confirmed by the original gossip.
Next.

And just like that it has been established as a fact? :(

ian wrote:
Fran wrote: Ian;

Why did Danny pull a "NO SHOW" for the DNA test?
As far as I know he didn't. I have no idea what you are all going on about or what it is even based on...

But it does appear Stan followed CRYSTAL's advice and asked Danny Shelton. Over on the other forum, he posted the following:

The Paternity Test

Post by Stan on Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:22 pm UTC

I understand from a conversation with Danny that he is more than willing to take the paternity test that he is being accused of refusing, he is just waiting for them to come, they wanted to video it or something, and make sure there was no hanky-panky going on for the test.. Yet some of the current posting does not reflect that.

"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
Cynthia

Re: The Paternity Test

Post by Cynthia »

Shaking my head at such.. That pattern has been followed over and over since back on the BSDA forum days..

Anyway the madness continues....
Sam wrote:
Bob Pickle wrote: I heard he was a no show, or something to that effect.
Well bravo Bob. On this one you didn't just twist, turn or spin the tale. You out and out lied. You know it and God knows it. You are aware that Danny volunteered for this test. If that isn't what Linda told you then you need to bypass her and go to the source. The source will also tell you that the test has not been done because this person said they needed more time to prepare for the trip to Illinois. The "source" wants to be there and watch the procedure. Whenever they decide to arrive (if they don't back out) Danny is ready and willing to take the test. If Linda told you different than anything I have written then you will surely realize she can't be trusted to tell the truth. Again, just ask the "source" if he was a "no show". When you get the truth you can come back on and apologize either for lying or repeating gossip that didn't have one iota of truth to it.

And here is his defense...
Bob Pickle wrote: What's your problem Sam, that you would make such a false accusation? I said that that is what I heard, and it is the truth that that is what I heard.

No, I am not aware of that.[that Danny volunteered for this test] I have seen no evidence to that effect.

And who is the source? Someone known for integrity and honesty?

So are you saying that Danny is the source? The guy who
[long list of off topic accusations removed by ian]

Has he become converted recently, so that we can now believe what he says?
Sam wrote: Now you are just laughable Bob. "It is the truth that you heard that"? Why are you repeating heresay Bob? Do you not believe in EGW's writings on gossip? Do you not believe what the bible says about the same? In the last 2 years, if I had a nickel for everytime you have said "I heard", I could retire Bob. You couldn't get a conference job before all this....now you that have exposed such a character of deceit, lies and shady ethics, your chances are nil. You are washed up with SDA leadership and you have no one to blame but yourself.

To ask if Danny is the "source" is playing dumb and dumber. You are deceiving even your own little handful of supporters here on AT. Why Bob? Because you are willing to do or say anything to make Danny and 3abn look bad. Do you honestly think people can't see that? Well, they have seen it and that is why you are down to this little site with a handful of friends that are cut from the same mold as you.

You don't want people to know that one person made ridiculous insinuations and Danny volunteered to prove differently. Again, if Linda told you anything different than that, go to the "source". But no Bob, I have no doubt you will never do that because that person will tell you exactly what I have told you and you don't want the truth Bob. You never have.
And his even weaker defense:
Bob Pickle wrote:
Sam wrote: Now you are just laughable Bob. "It is the truth that you heard that"? Why are you repeating heresay Bob?
Crystal asked a question,["Has anyone asked Danny how that paternity test turned out?"] and I answered it to the best of my ability.["I heard he was a no show, or something to that effect."]

[Balance of post having nothing to do with the original topic - including another list of offtopic accusations removed by ian]

Of course now he and several helpers are all busy posting off topic, posting insults, accusations and burying all of this.... So I decided to preserve it here.

And speaking of burying things and covering them up, seems quite a few posts and threads have suddenly gone missing without explanation from Advent Talk. More on that in another thread here in this forum...

..ian
aka Cliff Hanger :lol:
Last edited by Cynthia on Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:01 pm America/Denver, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: added quotes and just generally changed the whole post..
~ Cindy
princessdi

Post by princessdi »

Come, Stan, walk with me, talk with me a moment.........Now while I am not sure why anyone is yet and still talking about this topic at all, I can see the concern in this area. Maybe I can elicit some understanding by stating it this way.

[Portion of post removed by moderator]
Now, there is now a question of if DS might have fathered a child in the midst of same said marriage, before LS's alleged indescetion. Houston, we have a(actually, several) problem. However, there is hope and there is a simple solution. As tha author/coauthor(I am not sure which it is) of "Mending Broken Lives", as the Co founder and leader of 3ABN, "The Leader in Christian Living, a SDA Christian leader who definitely wants to "'avoid the appearance of evil", and probably most impotantly, quite often the "face of Adventism" to the 3ABN broadcast audience, he probably would more than happy take a few minutes of our his busy schedule to take a DNA test, because we all know he has nothing to hide. This should not be a problem. As I am reading apparently it is not for DS, but I am trying to shed some light on why it would be " the business" of anyone who is now asking. He actually makes his living representing the SDA church, any SDA member has a right to be concerned about this, and have that concerned answered. That is my understanding from the outside looking in. :)

Stan wrote:I understand from a conversation with Danny that he is more than willing to take the paternity test that he is being accused of refusing, he is just waiting for them to come, they wanted to video it or something, and make sure there was no hanky-panky going on for the test.. Yet some of the current posting does not reflect that.

Last edited by Cynthia on Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:59 am America/Denver, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Accusations brought up previously -- for which support or documentation was asked for but not received -- have been removed per forum policy. They may be brought up again only if ontopic and support or proof is provided in that post.
Stan

Post by Stan »

I have been told first hand by Danny, via email, that he is more than willing to take the paternity test, and has even offered a substantial amount of money to his accusers if it turned up positive, he is also willing to have the whole procedure on video.
Last edited by Cynthia on Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:44 pm America/Denver, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: separated topics in this post due to the earlier edit
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

Stan,

In that case, when is it going to happen?
In His love, mercy, and grace.

Daryl :)
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
Stan

Post by Stan »

Hi Daryl

This is my understanding from an email from Danny.

He is waiting on them, and has also told her, and I don't recall if he even gave me a name, that if it was positive that he would be willing to give her a certain dollar figure that have a number of zeros behind it.

I still have to wonder, what business it of their's?
AND
Why do they think the board is responsible to them?

You and I have had enough experience with Church boards, business meetings etc, to learn the people who make the biggest noise, talk the most, all too often do not support financially those they are demanding follow their direction and wisdom. I did read somewhere, that this group that is trying to take down DS and 3ABN have never really given anything of significance, and yet they are demanding the 3ABN board obey them and answer to them.

Maybe your experience is different, that is my experience.
Stan

Post by Stan »

Danny is still eagerly waiting to take the test, she keeps on finding reasons not to come, he has even offered in writing, a significant amount of money if it positive.

When it comes back negative, I wonder how many folks will claim he bribed whoever or whatever to have it modified, He has consented to have the whole procedure videoed.

This is neither pro Danny or Pro Linda but anti-stupidly.
Penny

Post by Penny »

Stan wrote:Danny is still eagerly waiting to take the test, she keeps on finding reasons not to come, he has even offered in writing, a significant amount of money if it positive.
This is neither pro Danny or Pro Linda but anti-stupidly.
What interest/concern does this 'she' have in this paternity test?
Penny
Stan

Post by Stan »

Penny... I have no idea why most of the folks have any interest in using 'christian-slander' to try and take down others.