The Paternity Test

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Donna

Re: The Paternity Test

Post by Donna »

I have been reading what is being said on the forums and quite frankly am dismayed at those who have swallowed Dr. Day and Bob Pickle's words hook line and sinker. It is shocking to see grown men and women whose behavior is like that of young children. Those of us who have had children or worked with a lot of children can attest to the ridiculous concoctions they can come up with to try and explain away their mistakes or wrong doing. It is time to grow up and before time runs out completely.

1Cr 13:11 "When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

If we knew we would not be here in an hour or even another day, what would be our stance at the present moment?

Donna
proffaberf451 wrote:
Before the testing was done, there needed to be a fall back position, a Plan B, so-to-speak. This was developed and posited as soon as possible. Why? Because Dr. Day needed to be able to maintain her viability, if the test results did not support her. Also, she was relying on third party accusations to make her own accusations. Thus, she needed to have a way in which to discredit her own work, if the results were not what she had hoped for. You see, she didn't know for sure, she just trusted her third party source.

The results, prove she was wrong. The results prove her third party source was wrong. The results prove that the Joy Pickle Consortium doesn't care about the truth or fact checking their sources, they just want anything they can use to disparage Danny Shelton and 3ABN - no scruples.

Daryl, you have to ask yourself, "As the truth has unfolded, as the courts have looked at the "evidence," as the house of cards has come tumbling down around Gailon Joy and Robert Pickle, who are you going to believe?" This scientific evidence can not be refuted. Robert is over on AT desperately trying to, but he can't because it is irrefutable science. It is time to admit the truth - that you were an integral part of a very evil endeavor.

- proff
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
Sam

Post by Sam »

BREAKING NEWS! Lorraine Day says on her website that she has no results as of yet. Our investigative team has talked with the DNA diagnostic center and they report that they faxed her the results on May 7th!!!! The center use their 3 to 5 day results as PR and say they stuck with that by faxing on the 7th. Would she actually lie about such a thing? Of course she would because the test did not back up her allegations and she is using the time for a plan B.

Bob P. says anyman was breaking the agreement about not posting until both parties were informed. Prove it! It may or may not have been discussed in the emails back and forth between DS and LD but it was not in the final, signed and written agreement. What the contract does say, is that if both tests were negative and DS was proven not to be the father that LD would write a public letter admitting she made false accusations and publishing the results of the test. WHERE IS THAT LETTER? WHERE IS THE APOLOGY? I guarantee if she received one test result on the 7th, she certainly has received the other also. That would be the one that is posted here. The longer she waits the deeper she digs her own grave of dishonesty. All along she has been the one to talk about "truth" and being "above board", does that not pertain to her as well as DS. Evidently not when she doesn't like what she sees.

proffaberf451 wrote:
Daryl Fawcett wrote:Interesting, but what does the last paragraph mean?
Daryl,

Your post is sorrowfully disingenuous. "Interesting?"

The last paragraph is a legal disclaimer, nothing more, nothing less. Your attempting to subtly argue the same vein as Robert is on AT. Let me ask you a questions, do you think that the lab that processed the samples is suggesting that it's work is not reliable? Do you think the lab is admitting the results are not accurate?

Let's look at the facts, Daryl:

1. Dr. Day made her accusation and claimed it was accurate because she "saw" Brandy at 3ABN long before anyone else did. Remember there are more people who testify that she was not there when Dr. Day claims she was, than agree with Dr. Day.

2. Dr. Day made her accusations a public issue. She also brought the Joy Pickle Consortium into the process and they joined in her accusations with great glee.

3. Dr. Day choose the testing kit

4. Dr. Day choose the testing lab

5. Dr. Day choose the time and agreed to the location of the test

6. Dr. Day considers herself "expert" enough to handle the collection of the samples

7. Dr. Day collected the sample

8. Dr. Day either packaged or supervised the packaging of the testing materials

9. Dr. Day either mailed or supervised the mailing of the materials to be tested

Now, in the event you were planning to come back and raise the other J/P Consortium arguments, let me address some of them now.

The suggestion that the child at the test was someone other than the child in question is simply ridiculous. Why? Let's look at some more facts:

1. Dr. Day had the passport photo of the child in question

2. Dr. Day claims to have observed the child in question on a 3ABN telecast

3. Dr. Day collected the sample, thus was less than two feet from the subject

4. Dr. Day admits that the child was not covered by any object during the act of swabbing, thus she had a clear view of the child's face

Therefore, Dr. Day is either admitting to a level of incompetence, when she makes the wondering accusation about the identity of the child, or this is Plan B.

From the beginning Dr. Day was adamant about her accusations. She claimed she knew, definitively, that she was right. She demanded the parameters of the testing, she chose the processing lab, she selected the testing kits, she took the samples, and she mailed the samples. Nothing, was in the hands of Danny Shelton, Brandy Shelton, or one of their advocates.

Giving Dr. Day all the benefit of the doubt,that she is a highly educated and competent individual. She claims to have observed the child in question on television more than once. She had a copy of the child's purported passport in her possession and reviewed it before taking the sample from the child. So she has established that she would be able to identify the child. Television, Passport, Real life. If she is competent, she would have been able to know at that point if the child at the testing, the photo from the passport, and the child she observed in the televised broadcast were indeed all one and the same. Not difficult.

Before the testing was done, there needed to be a fall back position, a Plan B, so-to-speak. This was developed and posited as soon as possible. Why? Because Dr. Day needed to be able to maintain her viability, if the test results did not support her. Also, she was relying on third party accusations to make her own accusations. Thus, she needed to have a way in which to discredit her own work, if the results were not what she had hoped for. You see, she didn't know for sure, she just trusted her third party source.

The results, prove she was wrong. The results prove her third party source was wrong. The results prove that the Joy Pickle Consortium doesn't care about the truth or fact checking their sources, they just want anything they can use to disparage Danny Shelton and 3ABN - no scruples.

Daryl, you have to ask yourself, "As the truth has unfolded, as the courts have looked at the "evidence," as the house of cards has come tumbling down around Gailon Joy and Robert Pickle, who are you going to believe?" This scientific evidence can not be refuted. Robert is over on AT desperately trying to, but he can't because it is irrefutable science. It is time to admit the truth - that you were an integral part of a very evil endeavor.

- proff
proffaberf451

Post by proffaberf451 »

It is not very surprising that Dr. Day is playing the same game that Gailon and Robert have played . . . what do they say, Birds of a feather . . .

Dr. Day will not admit she was wrong. Dr. Day will not admit to meeting with Pastor L. Dr. Day has sealed her fate by casting her lot with the Joy Pickle Consortium. As the truth continues to be made public they will spin and spin and spin. Look at Robert on AT trying to generate any number of red herring threads and discussions in an effort to deflect innocent readers from the truth. Lies can not stand the light of truth.

These individuals have evidenced where their hearts are. These individuals have evidenced who speaks through them.

I wonder where Daryl is right now? Is he able to return here and make restitution? The facts are overwhelming and now Dr. Day claims to not have received results while the testing agency has evidence that she was faxed the information almost a month ago! Who are you going to believe Daryl?

- proff
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

This false accusation concerning adultery and Paternity has been spread by the little group since some of their earliest forum discussions, I have heard it online and off, and it all goes back to the little core group of LS defenders when traced back. At the same time I have asked as have others and never heard or seen even on piece of evidence given to support any of their surmisings, insinuations and outright false accusations.

It was brought up and publically discussed on AT for months and months and only hidden after they were contradicted and had no defense. It continues today --the latest post on that forum being # 366 in semi privacy where members have access to it, all of which is repeated and spread to others and now we have Dr Day continuing by publishing it all on her website as if she has a leg to stand on, when she plainly doesn't.

All of them to me demonstrating by their continuing excuses and weak arguments and futile attempts to cast doubt on hard evidence that none of them, not a one has a working conscience in this regard or feels any call to be accountable or to correct their stout words and false accusations about both Danny and Brandy, or to make restitution.

It's disgusting and shameful imo, and only they can make the choice to stand up and do the right thing at this point.

I hope they do.
Marv Smith

Post by Marv Smith »

Synthian wrote:This false accusation concerning adultery and Paternity has been spread by the little group since some of their earliest forum discussions, I have heard it online and off, and it all goes back to the little core group of LS defenders when traced back. At the same time I have asked as have others and never heard or seen even on piece of evidence given to support any of their surmisings, insinuations and outright false accusations.

It was brought up and publically discussed on AT for months and months and only hidden after they were contradicted and had no defense. It continues today --the latest post on that forum being # 366 in semi privacy where members have access to it, all of which is repeated and spread to others and now we have Dr Day continuing by publishing it all on her website as if she has a leg to stand on, when she plainly doesn't.

All of them to me demonstrating by their continuing excuses and weak arguments and futile attempts to cast doubt on hard evidence that none of them, not a one has a working conscience in this regard or feels any call to be accountable or to correct their stout words and false accusations about both Danny and Brandy, or to make restitution.

It's disgusting and shameful imo, and only they can make the choice to stand up and do the right thing at this point.

I hope they do.
I wouldn't count on them doing the right thing. I don't think there is any evidence that Bob and company are interested in truth. Bob can't bear to be so wrong and will continue to spin, misdirect, and attack straw men as long as he has breath.
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

Are you all aware here that the newest member's username over at Advent Talk is drday?
In His love, mercy, and grace.

Daryl :)
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
Marv Smith

Post by Marv Smith »

Daryl Fawcett wrote:Are you all aware here that the newest member's username over at Advent Talk is drday?
My, that is very interesting. It's a shame she won't be able to participate in the real juicy stuff behind the curtain.
Cilghal

Post by Cilghal »

Marv Smith wrote:
Daryl Fawcett wrote:Are you all aware here that the newest member's username over at Advent Talk is drday?
My, that is very interesting. It's a shame she won't be able to participate in the real juicy stuff behind the curtain.
Au contraire !!! It seems the amazing Dr. Day posted behind the wall with her very first post. Isn't that against the forum rules?

But then again, I guess someone using that screen name and admin privileges would have no problem pretending to be her and accessing the hidden forum would they?

BTW Daryl, the fact that Bob attacked Junebug rather than being outraged at what Dr. Day wrote regarding Brandy suggests he condones what was written. Does that give you a better idea of the personalities you dealt with for so long and their real character? Would you have allowed Brandy to be trashed at Maritime? I would like to believe that although you could not control other feeding frenzies at Atalk before you left that you would not have allowed such at Maritime.
Echo

Post by Echo »

Cilghal wrote:
Marv Smith wrote:
Au contraire !!! It seems the amazing Dr. Day posted behind the wall with her very first post. Isn't that against the forum rules?

But then again, I guess someone using that screen name and admin privileges would have no problem pretending to be her and accessing the hidden forum would they?

BTW Daryl, the fact that Bob attacked Junebug rather than being outraged at what Dr. Day wrote regarding Brandy suggests he condones what was written. Does that give you a better idea of the personalities you dealt with for so long and their real character? Would you have allowed Brandy to be trashed at Maritime? I would like to believe that although you could not control other feeding frenzies at Atalk before you left that you would not have allowed such at Maritime.
Someone shared with me the observation that new member drday had posted their very first post in the AT Paternity Test thread and I had a similar reaction as you did. Must irritate AT member Stan that he had to laboriously post to reach the 10 or 12 required posts before he could view the semi-private thread when a new member is given such instant access.

Of course, as you say, it is most likely the latter case you mention.

i would like to hear your response to this as well, Daryl. This is the lowest of the low to date, as far as I am concerned. From Mr. Joy's latest postings I think it will dive even lower in days to come.
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

If drday was invited to post there by admin, and she probably was, then an exception in her case would make sense to me.
In His love, mercy, and grace.

Daryl :)
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com