Sickened by False Allegations

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Donna

Sickened by False Allegations

Post by Donna »

Up till now my opinion of allegations on another forum that are made against 3ABN, Danny Shelton, and other workers at 3ABN is that they are ridiculous. Now an allegation has been made that speaks of "Sheltonism" instead of Adventism. I found the allegation to be beyond the ridiculous and quite laughable. Nothing could be further from the truth. Danny Shelton would be the first to say he does not want that, nor has he ever wanted that. Anyone who stands by 3ABN would disagree with the allegation also. 3ABN is supportive of Seventh Day Adventism and has been since its beginnings. I have personally found all of 3ABNs programing, as well as those I have met who support 3ABN, very supportive of the Bible and SOP.

The new twist, on an old allegation, uses the word "Sheltonism" and also adds the implication that it is taught that "we can be saved in our sins". When those who go about calling for repentance of others fail to see that they are pointing fingers of unproven allegations they may find that they themselves are the ones who may be weighed in the balance and found wanting.

Donna

Re: AT Tommy Shelton
« Quote from Gailon Arthur Joy: Reply #28 on: 4-19-09 at 06:33:40 PM »
NO!!! Go back and read the Desire Of Ages on this and then come back with your renewed perspective...and was the Faith in the Ripple of Water or the Spirit the purportedly moved it??? In any event, read the account, particularly the response to the call to "...Take Up thy Bed and walk..." You will clearly be enlightened. You may even be converted....to ADVENTISM, not Sheltonism.

Wanna try again???
Quote from: George on 4-19-09 at 06:59:20 PM
It doesn't appear that Fairhavens is involved in "sheltonism." I think that is a misunderstanding.

Quote from Gailon Arthur Joy
« Reply #30 on: 4-l9-09 at 07:37:02 PM »
Fairhaven propounds a premise that could lead one to believe that we can be saved in our sins and that is simply not adventism but the practice of "sheltonism". It is not an indictment but merely an attempt to bring clarity to the glaring disparity.
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
Sam

Re: Sickened by False Allegations

Post by Sam »

Thank you Donna, your post is right on the money. They have went from rumors, to outright lies to absolutely ridiculous. Their allegations are so over the top that they become laughable.