Pigs in Mud

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Stan

Pigs in Mud

Post by Stan »

Never wrestle with a pig in a mud pie

Why?
You will both get dirty
No one really wins
and
The pig kinda likes it...

Think about it...
Cynthia

Re: Pigs in Mud

Post by Cynthia »

Stan wrote:Never wrestle with a pig in a mud pie

Why?
You will both get dirty
No one really wins
and
The pig kinda likes it...

Think about it...
Smile. ok.

Does that include trying to catch the one greased piglet in the barnyard scramble at the local county fair? I always thought that was kinda fun to watch...

And reminds me. Once long ago, my parents were out of town one weekend, and as the oldest of nine It was my privilege to take the youngest siblings (6 of them) along with me and a friend or 2 to the county fair...

I will never forget the ride (apox hr)home after they all got their new pet in the barnyard scramble. All packed into the car like sardines clutching their protesting prizes to keep them from escaping and running amok, one a huge gander hissing and spitting and trying to attack me as I drove, and all the kids squealing and protesting and piling up as far as they could get away from him the whole way home, except my one brother holding on for all he was worth, and me encouraging them, not always calmly, to maintain order and retain control of their animals. ( no the piglet wasn't with us- we were raised SDA)
~ Cindy