So I start asking tougher questions over 'there'

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Stan

So I start asking tougher questions over 'there'

Post by Stan »

and they ban me..

Weird...
Marv Smith

Re: So I start asking tougher questions over 'there'

Post by Marv Smith »

Stan wrote:and they ban me..

Weird...
My how totally out of character for them.
Penny

Post by Penny »

Stan wrote:and they ban me..

Weird...
Okay, Stan -- what was the "inappropriate content" that you posted which Artiste felt necessary to remove?

Consider that over on AT they only want supporters of 3ABN to post at their site to stimulate the conversation and to give them someone to bash. They don't want you over there asking questions or making statements that make them look bad or make their points of view seem as foolish as they really are.

Perhaps you can consider posting on this site what you post over there and then they can see the futility of their censoring and keep the questions out in the public domain for those who are genuinely interested in learning the truth.
Penny
Stan

Post by Stan »

Am not sure which one ;)

It might be..

They were posting all these 'alleged' activities, which are really rumors and gossip on steroids, and I asked Bob to post, not his alleged run ins with the law, but his real convictions, and I said I would rather have him post those, then have someone else those.

I have emailed them asking to have my account cancelled.
Penny

Post by Penny »

Stan wrote:Am not sure which one ;)

It might be..

They were posting all these 'alleged' activities, which are really rumors and gossip on steroids, and I asked Bob to post, not his alleged run ins with the law, but his real convictions, and I said I would rather have him post those, then have someone else those.

Does Bob have convictions?
Penny
Stan

Post by Stan »

Ask him.
Penny

Post by Penny »

Stan wrote:Ask him.
Well, to be quite honest, other than what you have written, I had no clue that there was an possibility that Pickle was a convicted criminal. And since he's not answering you and the censors over at AT are removing your posts querying this matter, I kind of have my doubts that he would respond to me. Plus as a matter of personal principle, I do not post over at the other site.

Edited to add:
Though if Bob wants to describe his real convictions that are a result of run-ins with the law, he could do so here...???
Penny
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Stan wrote: .....

Well good luck with that.

This was posted there on May 6th:

"I would appreciate having an Administrator remove my membership here please."

and one of their Global Moderators responded within minutes with this:

"We are not in the business of approving and removing members here at the member's whim. If you don't want to be here then go away and don't let the door hit ya... Hey, I know of a great smut site that you might enjoy..."
~ Cindy
Penny

Post by Penny »

Synthian wrote:
Stan wrote: .....

Well good luck with that.

This was posted there on May 6th:

"I would appreciate having an Administrator remove my membership here please."

and one of their Global Moderators responded within minutes with this:

"We are not in the business of approving and removing members here at the member's whim. If you don't want to be here then go away and don't let the door hit ya... Hey, I know of a great smut site that you might enjoy..."
Well, they do have a point...anyone can choose to stop going to the site. On the other hand removing members makes the size of their membership go down and regardless of what they say, the site would be even more half dead if someone didn't present an opposing point of view to get them all riled up and into a feeding frenzy every so often.

Yet how the global moderator describes (what I assume is) this site...I would say that "smut" is too nice of a word to describe that site.
Penny
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

Stan,

Did you receive any notice that you were banned?

That is the protocol they are supposed to follow, or should I say, that is what it was when I was the Administrator/Owner there.
In His love, mercy, and grace.

Daryl :)
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com