It is the Lords Money

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Donna

It is the Lords Money

Post by Donna »

I am only going to address one thing here because I am weary of hearing the judgments of individuals about where the money is spent by 3ABN or its employees. Isn't it true that individuals are to pray about what or where they give unto the Lord's work? We also know that when we give to the Lord He blesses what we have given and He blesses us for what we give. Once it is given to the Lord we no longer have a say about it, it is His. It seems that individuals who do judge the way it is spent have over looked God in it. Are we telling Him He is allowing it to be used unwisely? Only He knows the end from the beginning and He will work out all for the best of everyone.

DS is spoken about as if the money given to the Lord for 3ABN is his own money. We all know that he is salaried the same as all of the 3ABN employees. Do we actually believe that when a need is presented by 3ABN it is to line the pocket of an employee there? As to whether DS has had a hair transplant or not I really don't know. It is actually none of my business. If the Lord blesses his income to enable him to do that then praise the Lord, don't down DS. There probably is at least one expenditure of each of us that another sees as unneeded and unnecessary. Do we want to be judged by them? Am I free to judge other men and women who have their hair done regularly at a barber shop or beauty salon as wasteful just because I could not afford the same for my family. No, I praised the Lord for helping me to learn how to cut all of our 11 heads of hair. We spend too much time and energy concerning ourselves with the affairs of the Lord.

Is is interesting to note that while some are misjudging and calling the Lord's money "pew money" when talking about 3ABN, they cannot see that they are hoping to get some of that money. It seems like double standards imo

We all need to trust the Lord and pray to stop seeing things from just our little angle of the whole picture.

Donna

Grat Re: Paternity Test
« Reply #372 on: Today at 03:26:25 PM »

NoSir Myzing - ... They had jets that cost a bundle of money that my living on a fixed income parents donated to 3BM. You can not deny that DS had an expensive hair transplant while begging for more and more money. When you put yourself in the public eye your life is no longer private, especially when you are living on "pew money" and out of the pockets of poor people who give money that they need for necessities and want to honor God by their gifts. I would think that there would be great responsibility placed on the ministry that takes that kind of money to use it wisely.
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.