George Asks a question about Documentation

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Breezy

George Asks a question about Documentation

Post by Breezy »

George has asked a question. Here is part of his post below:

"I have looked through the posted documentation for anything that would indicate Danny and Brandy tried to keep the child's name, picture and infromation off the internet. I have seen nothing. Post your sources and proof Junebug".

George (and I know who you are!) I'm trying to remember how I knew this as a fact. Oh yes, it is recorded on the video there at the scene where they took the actual DNA testing. Danny and Brandy both immediately asked verbally that no filming be made of Trinity when they arrived. Dr. Day had brought 2 ladies with her who were using CAMS to film everything. But both Brandy and Danny asked her not to film Trinity. Oh, and just in case you don't know it, Brandy also filmed what went on there.

George--I'd like to let you know that not everything is down on paper as documentation. CAMS can document also.
Daryl Fawcett

Re: George Asks a question about Documentation

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

If you know who George is, then you are one step ahead of me on that one.
In His love, mercy, and grace.

Daryl :)
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Daryl Fawcett wrote:If you know who George is, then you are one step ahead of me on that one.
o.. kay... if you say so.. but that comment was to "George" himself and wasn't the main topic or issue here, right? I dare to say most could careless who George is, even tho many of us consider it obvious...

The issue was that George ( like many of his group) still wants to blame Danny and Brandy, and claims he can't comprehend how they tried to protect the child, or prevent Dr Day from posting her pictures, and private info on the internet. He still wants to find some reason to blame, and find fault with them, now that they have been proven innocent of the previous allegations and false accusations against them despite the multiple complaints Dr Day published on her website complaining about how they did not allow her to take pictures of or film the child, or allow her to question her, or to take her fingerprints or give her the social security number etc, and how the little girl was kept out of sight except for the brief time Dr Day needed to swab her and take the samples for the DNA tests.

Obviously the DNA tests proved that the child was Brandy's and not Danny's which was the main point and subject of contention all along, right?

I'm sorry,. but as far as I am concerned all else on AT or here, is foo foo, ie: distraction, evasion and ignoring and refusing to address the actual issues and topic. Lies have been spread and now stand rebutted and proven to be lies. IMO, you like many others need to get a backbone and stand up. Stand up and acknowledge and say and do the right thing here, ok? Too many others are refusing to stand up or be accountable in light of the documented facts, all to their shame. Do not be one of them, please.
~ Cindy
The Red Baron

Post by The Red Baron »

That is very true Synthian. The thing is George and his multiple personalities has been in the middle of this mess from the beginning. He has become quite adept at playing both ends against the middle while wringing his hands and protesting. It's really quite amazing.
Synthian wrote:
Daryl Fawcett wrote:If you know who George is, then you are one step ahead of me on that one.
o.. kay... if you say so.. but that comment was to "George" himself and wasn't the main topic or issue here, right? I dare to say most could careless who George is, even tho many of us consider it obvious...

The issue was that George ( like many of his group) still wants to blame Danny and Brandy, and claims he can't comprehend how they tried to protect the child, or prevent Dr Day from posting her pictures, and private info on the internet. He still wants to find some reason to blame, and find fault with them, now that they have been proven innocent of the previous allegations and false accusations against them despite the multiple complaints Dr Day published on her website complaining about how they did not allow her to take pictures of or film the child, or allow her to question her, or to take her fingerprints or give her the social security number etc, and how the little girl was kept out of sight except for the brief time Dr Day needed to swab her and take the samples for the DNA tests.

Obviously the DNA tests proved that the child was Brandy's and not Danny's which was the main point and subject of contention all along, right?

I'm sorry,. but as far as I am concerned all else on AT or here, is foo foo, ie: distraction, evasion and ignoring and refusing to address the actual issues and topic. Lies have been spread and now stand rebutted and proven to be lies. IMO, you like many others need to get a backbone and stand up. Stand up and acknowledge and say and do the right thing here, ok? Too many others are refusing to stand up or be accountable in light of the documented facts, all to their shame. Do not be one of them, please.
Stan

Post by Stan »

I kinda get Geroge...
Daryl Fawcett

Post by Daryl Fawcett »

George is both a new kid and mod on the block since I left, therefore, I do not really know who he is.

I had hoped that he wasn't biased in his moderating there and I still hope he isn't.
In His love, mercy, and grace.

Daryl :)
http://www.maritime-sda-online.com
Donna

Post by Donna »

I can only agree that the name, George, is new but even then he has written 212 posts so it is difficult to understand how you do not know who he is by the character and tactics shown.
"Most startling messages will be borne by men of God's appointment, messages of a character to warn the people, to arouse them. And while some will be provoked by the warning, and led to resist the light and evidence, we are to see from this that we are giving the testing message for this time." Evangelism, p. 168.
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Here is the proof that George asked for--this is a back and forth chat between Danny Shelton and Dr. Lorraine Day

On Jan 29, 2009, at 6:45 PM, Danny Shelton wrote:

Danny: Both of us have a complete record of our emails from the beginning of this DNA discussion. I assume that you want the taping of the test to be made available to the public should I be found to be Trinity's father. Brandy does not want Trinity to be on a video that will be released for the public. I don't blame her and I think you can agree that she is just an innocent child who should not be shown to the world.

Lorraine: That's fine with me, as long as you or Brandy and I verify that the DNA specimen has been taken from Trinity.

Danny: I told Brandy that I would like her to reconsider taping Trinity's DNA test as I don't think the tape will have any value to you after the test results come back. No one knows the truth better than Brandy. Am I right that if the test comes back negative that I am not Trinity's father that you would have no reason to make the tape public?

Lorraine: We don't need to have Trinity's face on camera at all. We can just do it the way I suggested above. I agree that she is just a child and there is no reason to have her face on camera.

Danny: In fact maybe we could agree that you tape Trinity and if the test comes back that I am the father then you can do what you want with it,

Lorraine: No. I don't think we should have Trinity's face on camera at all. Like you say, she is just a child and we should let her be a child. The way information seems to get around, there is no reason to have her face on camera.
Cilghal

Post by Cilghal »

Thank you Breezy.

So has Bob found a way to spin this into justifying what Day did?

I notice her use of the word "or" as to verification. Is this a direct quote?

All it would take is a reading of Day's website to realize what kind of person DS and Brandy were dealing with and how far she will go to prove she is right in her beliefs. Sadly, the child is the victim here.

It would appear Day and Bob would have a good time conversing unless one of them disagreed with the other...... :D

Linda and her closet supporters should be so proud to have someone else like this raising the banner on her behalf.
Breezy

Post by Breezy »

Yes, this is a direct quote from Lorraine Day. It was taken from back and forth posts by DS and Day.

Yes, a quick purusal of Day's website tells much about the author.