Fran on the other Forum

An OPEN DISCUSSION forum to discuss 3ABN RELATED ISSUES -including posts or articles published elsewhere.

Moderators: Breezy, Lilly, Truth

Truth

Fran on the other Forum

Post by Truth »

Fran posted on the other forum unkind things about 3ABN and those who appear on TV. But in her post she makes it very plain she cannot stand the thought of seeing Brenda Walsh with the children on her program. (See her post below)

But Fran has Facebook and who is one of her friends? Brenda Walsh from 3ABN. Ooo-kayyyy! Look quick at the link below because no doubt Fran may change it. But Brenda is there, believe me, I saw her picture. So Fran can't stand to see Brenda on 3ABN but she sees her picture all the time on Facebook. Hmmmm

http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=1384920566

Here is part of Fran's post from the other forum:

Fran
Veteran Member

Re: 3ABN to air Danny's Story
« Reply #42 on: Today at 04:34:04 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't have Hope TV. I only get 3ABN. Danny on the screen makes me nauseous. However, I will suffer to see the up coming program. Do you think they will give him the boot like they did Tommy? Oops, Tommy was on for the Shelton family Christmas sing along! Tommy had a triple bypass heart surgery. He is all well now! Maybe they will bring him back. I can't watch the kids singing because Brenda is on there! Can't stand watching her either!
Lilly

Re: Fran on the other Forum

Post by Lilly »

I've noticed that Fran no longer posts over on the other forum. Could it be she found out the IRS deal was true as was stated by those who have defended 3ABN? They were telling the truth when the IRS session was over and that 3ABN had been cleared of all wrong-doing. This makes Pickle wrong also in his accusations concerning the IRS. Do ya think this could mean Pickle is wrong in other areas too?

Ya think??????????
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Lilly wrote:I've noticed that Fran no longer posts over on the other forum. Could it be she found out the IRS deal was true as was stated by those who have defended 3ABN? They were telling the truth when the IRS session was over and that 3ABN had been cleared of all wrong-doing. This makes Pickle wrong also in his accusations concerning the IRS. Do ya think this could mean Pickle is wrong in other areas too?

Ya think??????????

Pickle is wrong on many things... and yes, I have noticed Fran hasn't posted lately and wondered whether she finally heard back about her claim that it was a no go from the IRS. Then again there is a lot who haven't posted lately. For awhile there it was the Alex, Adam, and Duane show. Duane left, ( I don't blame him) but I am not sure what happened to Adam and Alex... In any case the "little group of accusers" appears to keep shrinking...

3ABN EXONERATED BY IRS INVESTIGATION
~ Cindy
Stan

Post by Stan »

I was told that she was dealing with some health problems. So many are.
Cynthia

Post by Cynthia »

Stan wrote:I was told that she was dealing with some health problems. So many are.
I remember her saying something like that quite some time ago. All differences aside, I am sorry to hear she is still going through that. Thanks for the update.
~ Cindy
Truth

Post by Truth »

That's too bad. I don't wish for Fran to have health issues either.